>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

hey YJ user Some questions about The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men CYOA

1.Would Uru + Vibranium combined with Alloy Smith be about as good as proto-Adamantium?
2. Can you use the weapon Import and trick weapon to do any/all of the following? A.ranged Energy weapon into Energy blade B.A handgun That converts into a Assault rifle or cannon
3. if yes to "B" does That apply to energy weapons such as a GBE?
4.is a Diethyl ether Smoke Generator Acceptable as a weapon for For the weapon option?

I was thinking the same, so something like Kingdoms of amalur the perk Fateless. any more suggestion.

Why is Arpeggio still in the WiP folder?

In SMT, if I take dormant power could I say that I put all of my stats from my 99 levels into magic and treat it as a mana/magic power boosting perk?

Moar examples for Fae charms!

I went looking for them. Hope this gives you a bit more of an idea?

-Get people addicted to their presence, and compel them to not harm them.
-Look perfectly ordinary to people, at-will. Having hair made of fire, and large wings is perfectly normal.
-Ward an area so that none may find a way out. Despite there being a door right in front of them
-Cloak yourself in a reality-melting aura of Chaos
-Split reality to re-roll an attack and use the better one.
-Remove a poison from their system, turning it into a fruit that'll poison whoever eats it.
-Make their hands/feet/whatever else they want to attack with act as if it was the sharpest of blades
-Permanently make themselves much more durable, as if they were wearing armor.
-Conjures mundane objects. Anything small enough to fit in their hands will be nigh-instantly conjured. Something 40ft tall would take an hour.
-Gift illusionary wealth, which only the strongest wills see through.
-Grant misfortune to others.
-Make items of Glamour. Like, a "vehicle" that's actually a Flying Whale
-Mutate Mortals into monsters.
-Steal someone's contacts and friends.
-Command creatures of Chaos.
-Automatically succeed in thefts.
-Call forth a monster or small army of mooks to fight for them with a snap of their fingers and some gossamer, but they only last for about one fight
-Give anyone who ever got fed on by this Fae a penalty depending on the Fae's Valor on /every/ hostile action they take against them. includes attack, anything social (except beg for mercy), and pickpocketing for example

Think of your favorite Jump. What perks are getting the best out of it?

*best for getting the most out of it?

Jumpers! What creations are you proud of?

Gauntlet, a bit of critique; I feel like being able to import whatever weapons or armor we have for 400 cp is a little bit much and can trivialize the challenge for someone of sufficient crafting skills, or anyone with a GBE, which puts artificer jumpers at a distinct advantage.

#1032?

you, my son

Thought the making was redoing it

Oops.

Any perk that lets me be ignored by gods as long as I don't mess with their shit? I don't like jumping in to places where some dick of a deity decides to fuck with me for the lulz.

HELP! I can't decide what background to take in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump and I can't decide what powers to pick up either.

Beneath Notice from Xena, it's only 200cp at that.

There's literally the entire Drop In Perkline from Boktai about not dicking things over and getting dicked by things

Roll it.

I have made nothing yet.

Huh. Neat. Thanks.

General hentai quest under Mythology

Half life

I'm proud of all my creations. I'm practically Gilgamesh with all the noble phantasms I can throw around, and pretty much everything in my vault is a WMD.

the scientist line is very good, especially the items.

Power armor is cool but expensive.

Buy the Science perks and you can get most of it for free.

I was thinking the lab samples,which are Dam good also whatsaid

Ignore power armor and get scientist perks.

My crowbar.

Fused it with everything, made it my Juju, improved it with all my crafting perks.

Now it can even be used to open regular wooden crates!

>Now it can even be used to open regular wooden crates!

My god, is there no limit to its power?

If your goal is power armor that basically functions as a half a discount on the armor and some of it's upgrades for scientists.

So, Gaunlet, what kind of weapons/armor can we import? It has to be something bought with CP or can we import custom stuff?

No armor. You have to fight completely naked as Slaanesh intended.

Pretty sure Khorne approves of this one too.

But it's right there in the document, it has a price and everything.

Can you import your skin?

user was joking, desu.

I'm pretty sure he said something about being able to import whatever fits. That said, even if it has to be stuff bought with cp, you could just import your spear and armor of choice of your own making somewhere else first.

>Importing your own version of the One Ring that was imported as a Juju in Sburb with most of your powers inside of it.

>Khorne
>Approving not using something that would make you less capable on a melee combat

Do you even blood god?

He also approves honorable fights and beserkers.

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, I was so exhausted that I went to bed pretty much immediately after I got home.

Changelog:
-Invisibility is now a one time 300 CP purchase, lowering the cost by 100 CP; all previous tiers are wrapped into one
-Iron Fist now grows in power over time, with diminishing returns
-Empower Heralds now lets you empower up to eight others at a time

1. It would be about the same, yes.
2. Those should be fine.
3. Yes, but I'd be aware of the potential risks of messing with the GBE's rate of fire like that.
4. Sure.

Khorne cares not from where the blood flows, only that it flows.

Question ablut the one ring, if we have it and we have use any magic item what can we do with it?

Import Khorne to Bloodborne.

Also, what jumps were created on SB that we accepted here? I know overlord was

Was a question for you last thread about the Jumper Industries perk.

Dominate the other Rings, and get a nebulously defined power boost.

Libriomancer, Vampire Diaries (which needs to be removed), probably some others.

Isn't regular Adamantium made with Vibranium too? Why would buying both give you the extra special lottery mixture?

Got cut off, crap.

>YJanon if you're around, could you give a better estimate on the size of Jumper Industries? It's a little unclear on the size, is it something as big as Stark Industries or what?

Okay, what jumps were created on SB that actually turned out good?

I accept their Bleach jump for two reasons. 1. It actually gets the stupidity of the setting and lets you partake. 2. It breaks jumpchain's most sacred rule which everyone here takes as so sacred it makes biblical literalists cringe. 3. I am obviously baiting here so don't bother responding.

>needing armor to kickass
Do you even Wardancer user?

Most of them are actually approved here. The only non-approved ones that I know are Exalted and Babylon 5 (and know Bleach, I guess).

Also, all of SJ-chan jumps.

Libriomancer isn't bad.

Only Proto-adamantium (Cap's shield) is made using Vibranium, All other instances are actually an incredibly hard to make iron alloy.

I like Overlord. The current version of Libriomancer is aceptable.

X-men, Once Upon a Time, Mage: the Awakening, etc.

There are probably a shit-ton I'm forgetting.

He's got greaves and vambraces though, user. And elves are cheating cheaters who cheat anyway, I bet he has a magical shield on too.

Panty and Stocking

Are you a bad person, /jc/?

Panty Stocking & Garterbelt, Cortex Command, Bartimaeus kinda, X Men Movies, and quite a few others. It's mostly an issue of the massive power grabs being made by people who don't have any sense of balance that get remembered because they tend to fling up big shitstorms. We've gotten some good Jumpmakers from there, they're just generally competent enough to not be associated with the guys who churn out the turds.

I've been very naughty.

Basically, it's like the other things that follow you options where you have one main facility that follows you and retains upgrades, and staff whose skills/knowledge are passed on to their replacements. Jumper Industries also gets infrastructure related to producing/harvesting/procuring mundane materials so production can happen at the main facility. Any additional facilities built do not carry over unless they're attached to the main facility, or are a part of another structure that follows you.

I do not indulge in moral dichotomies because I am not a childish coward.

Different guy, but how big could we expand the main facility and have it follow us? Is their an upper limit?

Perhaps if I had more time, I could say "no." Or perhaps not.

Redemption is a rare and special thing. It is not for everyone.

>Removing the vambraces
Absolutely disgusting. I bet you're one of those filthy hand holders.

My sock child. It's a sock filled with rice (and a face drawn on it) that hops around and has a voice somewhat reminiscent of the brave little toaster.

Also my whip-sword-shield-staff. yeah, it's ok as well.

Proto adamantium power armor, because fuck anyone dumb enough to fight that.

It's my favorite kind of lewd, actually. Who knew the webbing between the fingers was so sensitive?

Basically however big you want to/can make it. People might have issues if it gets ridiculously big, if you care about that sort of thing, and if it gets to the point where you've turned the Earth into one big building I'd say that rather than being on Earth your facility would be somewhere nearby in space.

Can you fortify it, or does it have to remain as an "ordinary" skyscraper?

Yeah, you can upgrade it however you want.

How does it interact with settings like fantasy ones? Does it take a different form to fit the setting, or would it always be high tech?

That's a good question. I'd leave it up to the individual to decide how it integrates into new settings, sort of like the Animal Crossing village. It could just pop up one day, or it could have some sort of history in the world that explains it's appearance, or it's exterior could take on a style that would help it blend in.

If you use jumper powers to mind control someone into sex and they have literally the best time they ever physically could, so much so that they never want to leave you, is it rape?

I'ma go with 'yes'

Depends on your definition of "bad". On one hand, I've stuck to my principles for nearly 600 years and my personal kill count is still at a low number, and I remain firmly on the side of "good".

On the other hand, I failed to salvage my relationship with a companion, half my original party went home to hang up their adventuring wings or settle down, and I have no idea how to be a parent to my cloneson outside of bonding via combat. I also take capstone drawbacks with loads of collateral fairly often just for the thrill of the fight.

I guess it depends on your definition of "bad". I like to think I'm ambiguous.

PS who wants writefaggotry?

Yes.
Yes, it's still rape. It's also mindrape, so really you're a double rapist.

Mind control is not real consent.

Ooh, ooh, me! I do!

What if I use charm and charisma perks instead?

What would be the best jumps to import Incredibles suits with the Team Suits and Wardrobe upgrades into?

So, what's the best Bleach race?

Edgy masks?

Lightsaber bows?

Boring psychopomps?

Or barely-relevant other?

Oh God, it's you again.

Hey, is taking Dragon-blooded as my first jump survivable?

I mean, aside from shouting at the sky when I first get there, I could at least try to keep my head down, but...

As long as it isn't blackmail or something, then yes.

Wow, I fell for that bait pretty hard. Good job user. Good thing I'm not doing a charisma build.

Edgy-Boring Maskbowpomps.

Ok then that will be my plan.

What?

Charm and charisma are just ordinary stuff, even if you have superhuman levels of them.

Anybody can convince someone of anything, theoretically.
It's not the same as digging into the brain/mind/soul and bending them to your will.

But this is relevant.

Arrancar. I like skellies, so Hollows appeal to me more.

Plus they don't have the disgusting hypocrisy and abuses of the Soul Reapers, they're not actually just a front for one crazy Nazi like the Quincies, and they're not irrelevant like Fullbringers.

Yes. The book says about a third of Dragonbloods make it to retirement age, and a lot of that is because of the young ones being stupid and trying to play hero. You can also factor in the fact that you only need to survive 10 years, not 200+, and a single decade is not very long to a Dragonblood.

okay, so this went entirely unnoticed last thread...I dunno why. But anyway, here we go again.

Took some advice, couldn't use other bits, added some drawbacks, others were contributed by others, which all comes down to this.

>Hey, is taking Dragon-blooded as my first jump survivable?
>I mean, aside from shouting at the sky when I first get there, I could at least try to keep my head down, but...

Sure. Just don't go on any Wyld Hunts, watch out for assassinations if you're an interesting Dynast, and try to play hero.

This jump always reminds me of the mech Dahak.

Don't try to play hero, I mean.