twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

thanks

im a little sad this is the only way anyone can talk about this series, its not allowed on Veeky Forums or /co/ even

Your not the op I'm the op!

What the hell is that?

I'm pretty sure it's allowed on /co/.

It's just that nobody gives a damn about it.

D&D 5e Rule Set
Name: Reloq (Rell-ock) the Devourer
Humongous Reptilian Monstrosity, Evil

AC: 17 (Natural Armor)
Hit Points: 576
Speed: 100ft (30ft climbing, 45ft swimming, 60ft digging)

Str 30 (+15) Dex 24 (+9) Con 20 (+5) Int 5 (-3)
Wis 8 (-1) Cha 6 (-2)

Damage Immunities- Poison
Condition Immunities- Petrified
Senses- Normal vision
Languages- None
Challenge- 20 (25,000 XP)

Abilities:
Roar- The beast unleashes a primal, bloodcurdling roar that stuns and terrifies any creature in the area. (Roll for Will defense, player must roll above a 15 or is paralyzed until the next round or if another player tries to move them.)

Actions:
Claws- Melee weapon attack, +10 to hit, 30ft. Hit 50 (3d10+ 4d6) Slashing damage.
Tail Swipe- Melee weapon attack, +8 to hit, 40ft. Hit 32 (3d8+ 2d6) Bludgeoning damage.

This is just stats, a story could be based around this creature, but it asks for stats alone.

Huh. A /stat/me thread I actually need.

Anyone have any idea what the stats would be in Hero System (champions complete preferred) for this guy against an army of fantasy orcs and a bunch of heroic/super heroic characters?

Here's a better OP picture.
Powers include:
>Macrokinesis (water): able to sink sizeable islands and large tracts of land.
>Has an "afterimage" made of solid water which he uses in effect with his bursts of super speed to send blasts of water at ranged foes.
>Is literally the fastest thing alive when swimming
>Super strength
>Super durability and regeneration in layers. The layers have higher and higher durability and regeneration the closer you get to the core until it breaks physics on the molecular level (I.E. No gaps between molecules).
>High intelligence and battle prowess. Will remember you.
>If you don't have super durability you WILL die when it hits you.
>No weak spots

Fuck. Forgot image.

You forgot that it's got a measure of super speed to be able to move so fucking fast for something that's like 40 feet tall.

I've always hated calling things like that super speed

Super speed implies that the thing is unnaturally fast like something is speeding it up (like flash tapping in to the speed force). Leviathan is just so strong and basically swimming everywhere so it's simply moves that fast

Sounds like some kind of Naruto OC.

One of the characters from the universe has the ability to give himself powers subconsciously to match threats.

The Endbringers are literally his OC because he just wanted to be a big damn hero and his subconcious created kaiju for him to be challenged by and eventually save the world from.

In-universe he is basically Godzilla, every time he (or she?) appears everyone gets together to fight it off because otherwise it will destroy major landmarks and in the worst case sink whole seaside countries.
So yeah, overpowered as fuck.

Another topic:
Stat pic related.

worm.wikia.com/wiki/Leviathan

like the other Endbringers, he has absolutely insane durability. His body is onion-like, built in layers that get exponentially denser and tougher as you move inward. Each layer is twice as tough as the layer directly before it - which makes it is as tough as every layer that came before it combined - and Leviathan has two hundred of them. All told, he's about as tough as a galaxy.

Thats the miracle of Veeky Forums

We'd talk about anything if we could get a cool setting or story out of it

Brute 10, Shaker 10, Thinker 2.

There have been like 3 worm threads over the last couple weeks, always starting out as a stat me thread. Thank god for Veeky Forums because I am starting to get obsessed with it too, it also makes me wish for a general genre fiction board.

Anyone here have any experience with running a game set in the Wormverse?

it's the worm shadow general

Do you see a paddle on that tail? I don't see how a 6-story monster can swim so fast it is impossible to detect while swimming. Also, I said "a measure of super speed" so more something like "subsonic swimming"z

>a 6-story monster
Bruh don't get fooled by the fanart, for some reason people get this wrong all the time but the endbringers aren't actually that giant.
Leviathan was about 10 meters tall, Behemoth around 15 and Simurgh 5 meters, they are by no means giant.

>15 meters tall
>not giant
Pick one.

I mean, the fan art shows them to be like 20 stories tall, but 10-15 meters is multiple stories tall.

worm.wikia.com/
>Behemoth is over forty-five feet tall
>45 feet equals exactly 13.716 meters
This is seriously fucking me up right now. As an european with no experience with the imperial system I always just assumed that 45 feet just means "fucking huge".

quick and dirty coversions.

meter=yard.
liter=quart

Size: Tiny

I saw someone do a write up on all the undersiders that was really good. I don't think they started all the endbringers though.

If probably do mega scale transform for the flooding. If I were going to use him in game I'd write him up, but stating a character at what is essentially cosmic level takes some work.

Unless the player characters are at that level too, if just stat since if his effects. Even the super heroes in the setting basically just try and slow him down till scion shows up.

An army of orcs would be a minor distraction at best.

10 meters is still larger than any living land animal on the planet.

That's exactly what they're planning. Orcs, demons, and zombies as cannon fodder while fairies, celestials, and basically every single other mythical creature faction teams up on creating decisive strikes to try and fuck it up enough that it leaves. Throw the players in there as the X-Men style class 4-5 mutants and you have a picture.
Last session we even had to go through about an hour an a half of debates and discussing between the various races to broke a temporary truce to deal with it or lose a giant chunk of the west coast of the USA.

>Is literally the fastest thing alive when swimming
I doubt it can swim faster than Legend can fly.

It's a he. Only female Endbringers are the Simurgh and the Twins.

>Fantasy
>X men
>USA

Your setting is too wierd for me to care.

Don't forget that the entire body is just a non-living shell, and damaging it doesn't hinder him in the slightest.

The 'real' leviathan is a core deep inside the body and requires a form of attack that can punch through space/time/dimensional boundaries to actually injure.

I ran a game set in Russia about a conspiracy of hardcore commie capes trying to restore the Soviet Union.

It got pretty bananas towards the end.

>requires a form of attack that can punch through space/time/dimensional boundaries to actually injure.
are you referring to attacking the shard, or using the calculations from the one chapter that a fan extrapolated out.
Because the author clearly just came up with number and didn't bother with working out the scale. Apply the same rules for Sci-Fi authors giving numbers with no sense of scale.

I honestly stopped caring about the setting making sense when I realized everyone in my group just wants zany shit in our game. So I made a modern day game, set in Salt Lake City, with every fantasy race the players thought of (but only humans for PCs), and often interacting with the alternate planes of magic via a comically acted Superpowered "Beverly hills" fairy. Yet, everything magical is hidden in a barely hidden "magical underworld" commonly accessed through back alleys, flea markets, and shady bars. Heck, half the NPCs are stolen out of novels and the other half are made up on the spot with the players putting in their two cents.

Seriously, i have never played a less serious game in my life and I'm loving every minute of GMing with these guys.

Been running a worm-like dark champions game.

Since seeing hero system write ups, I've been seriously tempted to have some of the undersiders make an appearance.

you could probably get away with starting Superhero Tabletop: Worm Edition threads, as long as it had something to do with finding systems / statting characters / making a system

But to be fair, that's just attempts at humanizing death on legs.

I wish I had a group like that. I'm stuck with two autistic men who religiously track carrying capacity for the whole party and were shocked/enraged when the GM gave a magic item not already in a published book.

>But to be fair, that's just attempts at humanizing death embodied as massive towering behemoths if un-ending power and durability.
FTFY.

Street level micromanagement could also be fun as fuck.

I wonder if the Siberian could solo, mabye even kill, an Endbringer

Drive off? Definitely. Kill? She wouldn't.

It would be great to have street level micromanagement for villains. You could have a map of the city that the players are constantly updating as territory shifts.

She doesn't have the damage output to stop an endbringer. She could tank the damage but not really stop them.

15meters is the size of a Warhound Titan. That's huge.

>She

Probably wouldn't be able to reach Simurgh and Leviathan could probably dodge her too (which could possibly still be a nice distraction). but I see no reason why she couldn't drive of Behemoth, except of course that S9 could never arrive to any endbringer attack on time because the local PRT would try to stop them from getting access to the local movers.

I was going to bring up how she could bring down buildings just by drawing her hands across the walls but then I realized that her tackling an endbringer would just cause it to fall over with minimal damage.

The Siberian's ability is ultimately a Breaker projection. Said projection bypasses everything. It would tear chunks out of an Endbringer,just like Fléchette did, only with whole trucks or something humongous like that.

If she got close she could, but she lacks a movement power so once the endbringer realizes she's a threat after cutting off a rapidly-regenerating body part they'll just avoid her. Remember that she has hurt invulnerable characters and has, and I quote, "Casually deflected hyper-dense projectiles with gravitational fields so intense cars were dragged behind it".

>pic
Why do they insist on making Bonesaw look like a supermodel? She's suppossed to be a loli.

The title says it was commissioned so the artist probably was unfamiliar with Worm and had to go off of a flawed description by the commissioner.

Why didn't they kill Jack after he got caught in Grey Boy's loop?

Because either the loop will resurrect him constantly or victims caught in the loop become invulnerable

Anyone have art of glory girl post-panacea?

Wasn't she suppossed to be a SAN check after Panacea got through with her? And why didn't Panacea fix her after the Golden Morning?

>post-panacea?
I wish. She's basically an amorphous mass of flesh, arms, and legs with eyes, though. WB doesn't give much of a description for artists to go on.

>And why didn't Panacea fix her after the Golden Morning?

didn't she though?

Last we see of her, she's with Panacea and still a SAN check.

Because Panacea is both broken and an asshole while she clings to rules that make her an asshole to avoid being one.

All damage is non-lethal. As soon as It takes 1 or more HP of lethal damage it immediately flees.

dfrpg-resources.wikispaces.com/The Second Endbringer

dfrpg-resources.wikispaces.com/space/content?tag=Source: Worm

Metal Slime?

I find it hilariously racist that only black people has darkness related powers.

Shadow Stalker, Grue, Moord Nag

Especially when the author is likely a liberal Canadian(nazi bad guys, main heroine is BLACKED, trigger events)

>large tracts of land.
But I don't want land, I'd rather...I'd rather...I'd rather just siiiinnnnggg.

>Dex 24 (+9)
>AC: 17 (Natural armor)
You're fucking wrong already
Fucking 24 dex is +7, natural armor is base armor+dex mod
so if it's natural armor is 11, it has AC 18

strengh : 22222222
intelligence : (a little minus a lot) multiplying by even more

Don't thank me.

I don't think Manton has the range to keep himself safe anyway.

Maybe. If he wasn't psycotic I'm sure a hero teleporter would team up with him during endbringer fights.

Skidmarks ability wasn't stealth related, also I think Coil was supposed to be black.

Oh shit I read that wrong, you are right.

So how strong exactly is the Endbringer physically? How much can it benchpress?
Can someone further explain the layers of defense on the guy?

He's a jobber.

Endbringers have unknown amounts of strength because they sandbag.

Each layer is denser than the previous, down to a core where it is "like the compressed mass of an entire galaxy" to quote the author.

The entire body is nothing but bait. Blood, limbs, etc. are useless. The only thing that actually matters is the core, which does portal-hax to let the endbringer do what it does.

Cool. So is it ever revealed where they came from? All I got from what I've read so far (a few pages after Scion went on a multi-dimension genocide and weaver woke up) is that they were never human and the simurg came to earth and isn't doing anything for some reason. Are they animals that got a share of the same massive "shard"?

Strongly implied to have been summoned by Eidolon subconsciously. His power gives him what he needs, and he needed worthy opponents.

I absolutely hated that, I seriously wish that during editing Wildbow decides to turn the endbringers into just another tool of the shards to create conflict instead of what we got.

Since eidolon died do they stop or what?

They were that in the alt timeline interlude where Eden didn't die.

They fuck off to do their own thing, sort of. Helped against the big man, but who knows why, they aliens.

>that pic
That fanart is horrible. Uncanny valley to the max.

But I agree, Wildbow amped up the grimdarkness of his world when it wasn't really all that needed beyond what was already there.

Lies and slander!

Currently playing in a Worm game (M&M)

Works surprisingly well, even though complex things like second triggers, slaughterhouse nine trials and simurgh attack happened.

>Do you see a paddle on that tail?
Lol
Cockroach 28.5

I could hear a squeak from beside me. I expected it to be Imp, saw it was Shadow Stalker, instead. She clutched her crossbow in both hands.

Fins. Leviathan had fins.

They were like blades, points sweeping backwards. A fin rooted in the side of his arm, from wrist to elbow, the point scything back. Had it not been limp enough to trail on the ground, it might have reached his shoulder. More at the sides of his neck and along the length of his spine, forming an almost serrated pattern where multiple fins overlapped. Perhaps some at his legs. The fins ran down the length of his tail, and ended in a cluster at the end, like the tuft of fur at the end of a lion’s tail, exaggerated many times over in size.

>She doesn't have the damage output to stop an endbringer. She could tank the damage but not really stop them.

If she could walk up to their core (as in, find where it is and the endbringer let it happen) she could do it.

Pretty sure if anyone was actually close to killing an Endbringer, they'd go all out ala Weaver 9. Manton still needs to breathe.

Tattletale seems to still be in control of the Simurgh
The others seem to be inert.

wildbow himself said that the siberian would just fizzle out if it got in contact with an endbringer core.

>control
>of Simurgh
>ever
You are confusing who's controlling who. Best case scenario, she is just bored and therefore follows along to pass the time.

Weaver 9 is a fanfiction, the only Endbringer kill in canon is Behemoth's, and he didn't then. So, yeah!

Scion is different, for obvious reasons.

Ah, well, did not know that. Could still maybe destroy everything else around it though. Not sure if their regeneration is faster than her destruction.

Still fanfiction. And Behemoth was pretty wasted even before Scion arrived.

Nice.

I'm not familiar with the system, can this thing take on a couple dozen Iron Men/Thors/ non-bullshit major hero equivalents for an hour and come out alive (stats wise, I know it can in the story)?

For comparison, the DC splat for Mutants and Masterminds places Darkseid, Superman, and Captain Marvel in the 20 stat-point tier.

It most likely can't. Iron Man would most likely lose a 1v1 battle against Leviathan (unless he switches to the newer marks or the marks designed to take on stuff like Thor or the Hulk) but Thor would drive it off by himself.

I wonder if Superman could fight Scion.

Then the statsheet needs buffing.

Superman has hella power, but Scion makes spacetime bend into a donut shape and shove itself up its own ass. Power < exotic effects.