You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

im black

he appears on shit like the gangbang theory and young sheldon

because im investing in this man

The reason has four letters and starts with i.

>Some company headed by some self-improvement nerd is going to pioneer space travel
>Not logistics and food giants like Coke, Amazon, and Mcdonald's

People are still gonna want a Big Mac TM and an ice cold Coca-Cola TM on Mars.

F

He has only demonstrated that he knows how to invest in things that may pay off, but strikes me as being extremely ignorant on a number of subjects, so I don't trust him to be anything but lucky that one time PayPal payed off.

just bought 10 muskcoins thanks OP

nice bought 10k

He hires bunch of skilled employees, makes them work their ass off and then claim their work as his.

I don't like his sneaky weasel face. I feel like he'll buy an island and become a supervillian when he has enough capital.

He created Bitcoin, the largest bubble that has ever existed.

When he creates a TeslaCoin or SpaceCoin, then I will.

Not investing in a business that literally can only survive on massive government subsidies.

I like his Teslas but he has emotional issues from getting abused as a child and is a bad judge of women's character.
That's a no from me dawg

>emotional issues from getting abused as a child

Except he's channeled them positively. He could have turned out like a typical 4channer, but instead he became a god.

>can't buy spacex

I'm really talking about abuse from his dad. His latest interview he says his dad is pure evil. But I guess that's true. He escaped the JUST pit. He actually did the one thing all of us dream of doing...he made it.

i don't invest in pee pee poo poo mans

he is already extremely popular and overrated so no way the stocks of his companies are undervalued

Because he is a fucking conman.
Give me my fucking petrol car and go fuck yourself you useless faggot.

He’s a modern day Edison?

>can't buy space stocks
Why even live?

the real question is what happened to his hair?

>conman.
>Delivers exactly what he promises for his products (sans delivery dates)

user I don't think you know what that word means

this

But I am

>petrol cars
This is last century tech, most of the car companies are going electric and other will fail. They simply can't compete with electric motors, it just so much fucking faster. 1.9s new roadster..this was though to be impossible for a production car..nothing is even close!

excuse my retarded english

No, he is literary a Super villain.
inb4
>Yes, he is literary a Super villain.

>he made it

He's scared shitless of AI and became a cry baby over pussy. Billions of dollars and all he does is spend it investing in shit his liberal buddies cuck him in to.

Bill Gates spends his money quietly fighting mundane but deadly shit like Malaria, while Musk drops a few billion in to electric cars that release more carbon via rare earth processing than is spit out by conventional internal combustion.

But I already am, albeit against my will