You are a Judge-in-training. Your instructor informs you that you failed your physical fitness test by 0...

You are a Judge-in-training. Your instructor informs you that you failed your physical fitness test by 0.08% and will be drummed out and sent into the streets. However, she could accidentally increase your score by 0.09% if you join her for some 'private training.' How do you respond?

I report her to her superiors for showing preferential treatment and sexual harassment towards potential judges. Ten years in the cubes, creep.

/thread

Not take the offer? Being a Judge-in-training you must resist all types of corruption and illegal deals. Probably arrest her.

is the private training authorized in the training guidebook? i know in the US military you're allowed a makeup test

Can't I just do the private training and re-take the test? Surely being trained by an Instructor Judge would increase my physical fitness by more than 0.08%?

She's probably testing me.

I pretend not to understand the obvious implications, and ask how an accidental marking error could possibly be influenced by private training.

>she

Why would I be a judge in training? I'd be as far away as I could get from the judges. The only setting with more authoritarian wankery is 40k.

This.

If you think Judge Dredd is meant to be taken at face value you're an idiot.

I don't know what to make of it anymore.

Radlands scum, confirmed. Ready the iso-cubes.

>mfw he won.

Your parents gave you to them when you very small to try and help you help the city. Clearly they were mistaken. And probably due for a crime blitz.

Well done cadet, we'll make a full eagle out of you yet.

It's pretty obvious what Dredd is. The only reason why it's not seen as obvious satire today is because society caught up to start looking like the world of Judge Dredd.

Whether it's supposed to be taken at face value depends on the issue.
You're not exactly selling me on your shit comics.

How the fuck do you fail a fitness exam by 0.08%? Perform 984 push-ups and a 11 mile run instead of 985 push ups?

BY BEING A DISGUSTING FATBODY

Wait a minute, in this year's Free Comic Book Day issue when Breck Horsepower staged the premieres of his movie "The Republican" and "Captain Sensitive" starring his husband, Charlie Zamm, to happen at the same time to try to prove he was over him with their divorce going on and caused a riot between the fanboys Dredd gave him six years. Why does this guy get off so easy?

Because Horsepower is an outdated unit of measurement and mentioning it is five years in the cubes. You know the rules.