News is coming out today (Between 21:00 and 0:00 GMT)

News is coming out today (Between 21:00 and 0:00 GMT).

Don't know how much we will moon, but it's gonna be good when the FOMO kicks in.

Screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

unit-conversion.info/texttools/convert-text-to-binary/
binvis.io/#/
cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do u know faggot

you have to provide a source faggot. If not proof at least tell us how you know. Send address and source, if true I'll send you 100 links

so still no source?

Here is my prediction
Swift partnership confirmed.
>dumps to 17 cents.
Sergey arrested for raping a loli in Sri Lanka
>Swift cuts all contact
Vitalik endorses Chainlink
Moons to 5 dollars in a few days

Time traveler here
Can confirm

user on phone here, you want the source so here it is:

read rory's last slack message
'I get to see the project from a unique perspective. I am here because I believe in the project. I'm looking forward to being a part of one of the most intelligent and technologically savvy communities in cryptocurrency.'

now convert this to binary using something like unit-conversion.info/texttools/convert-text-to-binary/

now input this into a visualizer, somethiing like binvis.io/#/

I will leave the rest for you to find out

i'll give you one hint:
23-26 January 2018
Davos-Klosters, Switzerland

Priced in at .25

Is that really rory's message?

this is /x/ level niggery.

ok i did that and it made 0 sense

It’s a trigram, you need to find the mean of the Cartesian, cylindrical and spherical coordinate representations of this data

Are you telling me you buy cryptographic assets but know nothing about cryptography???
Hahaha I fucking knew biz was full of normies

hey deluded linkies where did you get the idea of a december announcement lololol

another tip for you dumbdumbs, the Cartesian coordinate representation is the loci of the message.

the way Rory has made it a cube is simply genius.

Now find the message inside

bro we're all brainlets, we can't figure this shit out. Rory is a P.E. coach raising his wife's black mistake. not a cryptographic genius. No genius would be a cuck.

Yes.

>Are you telling me you buy cryptographic assets but know nothing about cryptography???

there's a difference between knowing something and being good at something you mong

FOOL

telegram message from Rory: "@cryptohm I know we were holding off on interviews until this months announcement. I will revisit it again with Sergey"

>holding off on interviews

dear god no.

Press interviews, not job interviews

yes this was in response to someone asking if he or Sergey would be up for an interview to increase exposure

>23-26 January 2018
>Davos-Klosters, Switzerland

This is not 4 real?

>no interviews until after this months announcement

Hmmm so they're waiting to give themselves exposure until after this announcement.. What could it be that they would want to wait for interviews until afterwards? Partnership? Main net release date?

thats what Im thinking. It was a vague statement by Rory (as usual) but incredibly bullish at the same time, especially when considering that Sergey strays far away from 'fluff' news. Also Rory has said separately that the announcement will come from Sergey himself. I'm guessing it will be pretty significant

Thats concrete lol
I also got an telegram message from Rory "@cryptohm I can't believe you all fell for this scam you going to be confido'd straight up"

rory is paid in LINK, so I doubt he would continue working if he thought it was all a scam

Has he shown you his transactions on the chain??? how do you know he's paid in LINK, how do you know he's even involved?

Wise people invest only in a time-tested coins with a good income as the Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

> confuse cryptography and steganography
> claims to be crypto-superior