Show me a setting where blacks are the majority of the human race rather than the minority

Show me a setting where blacks are the majority of the human race rather than the minority.

Humans are already the niggers of fantasy-lands.

In your mother's bedroom.

Earthsea

Any setting placed in a desert.

/thread.

Blacks don't seem to be the majority (which are mostly around the southern arcipelago) but 'copper skinned' people are the vast majority. I think even in the not!Russia part of the world the people are still not white but I can't remember entirely, been a while since I've read the books.

Le Guin got a load of shit at the time for this too, hilarious. The Whites™ live on the Kargad Isles where they chill out raiding people and worshipping weird gods. The rest of the world views them as savage barbarians.

Africa

Planet of The Apes?

Makes sense. Coppery/kinda beige-ish people were the first civilisation to exist.

Actually, it's sort of weird how there are no settings where Babylon or Sumeria analogues are still in charge of everything.

Real life

Degenesis, as long as the campaign takes place in Africa obv

Because that's where IS and the terrorists live, and you can't have a terrorist focused book.

All Flesh Must Be Eaten

>and you can't have a terrorist focused book.
Dark Sun? Or you mean printed in last couple years?

The NBA

Take Detroit. Now make a setting out of it.

Jamuraa in MTG. There's plenty of white people elsewhere in the world, but magic did spend an entire block confined to fantasy Africa and it was pretty nice.

They are IRL if you ignore asians

And whites.

Orks in 40k are a different color now

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

If you aren't, there's a huge difference between Sumeria and Arabia, to the point where they have almost nothing connecting them. They are... yeah, theyre arguably less connected than the Celts are with the USA.

Well, it depends on classification - is curryniggers and sandnigger count towards niggers, they have majority.

>implying there aren't 1.1 billion niggers on the planet here in the real universe
>implying asia doesn't have ~4 billions
>implying europe has more than 3/4 of a billion

nigga whites ARE a minority, globally. You just bought into retarded propaganda because instead of learning in school you were too busy making d20 tables of what responses the ugly girl in class would give you when you asked her out

Not to mention all the victimization.

>whites ARE a minority, globally.
And with recent trends they might become minority in Europe too.

>implying they teach that in schools

>They are... yeah, theyre arguably less connected than the Celts are with the USA.
Wait, you mean Arabs driven by bloodthirsty romantic nationalism fund terrorism in a state that was once Sumerian territory and now claims a direct historical link to it?

Damnit, you two got here before me. Lmao

There are more black people in the world than white people. Whites are less than 10% of the global population.

>Marxists who were trained and funded by the USSR tricked Americans into buying them guns.

I laugh every time.

Roughly 30,000 years ago

Weren't they phased out of existence though?

Local intrigue trumps natipnal. Why did Irish ascend into political power against WASP hegemony if not to help Celtnugs fight Anglo-Saxons?

Earth circa 130,000 BC.

Detroit.

I'm not sure why ANet is so focused on pandering to Tumblr when they're flagrantly ignoring the best parts of their world, that also happens to be the niggest parts of it.

Not really, Europe only has a combined population of about 500 million.

Because they were gangsters who made a shit ton of money and that's all you need to become aristocracy in the US?

And people say plastic paddies haven't killed anyone

Nyambe: African Adventures
Spears of the Dawn

That's good though, because know it won't get shat on by modern WOTC and the Jacetice League.

Earthsea? I think they're more like islanders than sub-saharan africans though. Didn't really go into much detail.

Having money doesn't make you part of the American aristocracy, you have to be part of the small group of families who own the Federal Reserve. That way, all money is actually just an IOU from your clan.

The mere rich are sort of like upjumped burghers, the actual aristos don't bother counting their money, they just print more of it whenever they want something.

Your setting.

Or I suppose any setting that doesn't specify skin color.

>too busy making d20 tables of what responses the ugly girl in class would give you when you asked her out

That's way too many options, it'd be like a D10 at most.

>Eclipse phase

>Having money doesn't make you part of the American aristocracy
Mostly because there's no such thing as American aristocracy. There's couple rich families, sure, bourgeois does not a nobility make.

Forgotten Realms, if you pay attention to the texts and not the art which is all made for white kids and about the Sword Coast which is where the setting's whites and classic medieval fantasy come from

>He actually believes this.

Just because it's not officially recognized doesn't make it not aristocracy.

Africa
Kek

Racial Holy War

>select all images with grass

Earthsea

As expected of a Portland based author

The real world in about a century