youtube.com/watch?v=5HI0idAMEY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rage harder

>doomguy
>bbeg
fuck off, satan

Is he huge?

Trick them into fighting themselves with magic

If your enemy is the Doomguy then you just need to accept that you're the bad guy and you're about to die within a couple seconds as a hurricane of murder somehow contained within a human body sweeps through your plane.

He's a pretty big guy

You think if you just laid down your weapons and didn't act aggresively he might give you a chance to show you're not hostile before blasting you to bits? Would he even care?

If I remove your helmet, will you die?

>"but user, you are the demons !"
>and then, user welcomed the sweet embrace of RIP AND TEAR

I will shoot at him.

I love that when they made the new game they took a look at the bland, generic marine canon and the HUGE GUTS rage filled semi-canon and jokes and went with option 2.

Remind him that he is the demons.

This is sort of like when the BBEG is the Tarrasque. You beat him by luring him into somewhere you don't like, like an enemy nation. Don't ask me how to lure Doomguy, that's your problem.

Leave a trail of megaspheres and rocket cases leading to where you want him.

Would Caleb from Blood work as an BBEG?

It would be EXTREMELY painful
>captcha: ortopedia court

It was really the only option after Doom 3.

Guide his rage towards worthy targets, and never ever think you can safely fool and betray him.

Now I'm imagining that scene from Monsters Inc. when Mike is trying to keep Boo happy by throwing cheerios at her. Now imagine Doomguy is Boo, and instead of cheerios, they're throwing cases of ammo and power-ups.

>We were playing the villian the entire time
>Doom guy was a demon in the demons eyes

Man Repercussions of EVIL was to advanced for us

Trap it, trap it in a polymorph spell, turning into a middle ages, but beautiful woman
Sell her to a rape-brothel
(I think this was in an official quest listing for...pathfinder, probably?)

Drop a house on him

Lure him into a wide open area with twenty soldiers armed with guns, spread out evenly across four towers he'd have to crane his neck to see.

They tried that in the new Doom. The demons of Hell led Doomguy to this giant 200 ft. demon, which he killed because Doomguy. After which the demons dropped a tomb on him and his armor, which the UAC wake you out of at the start of the game.

It would've worked, too, if it weren't for those meddling scientists.

Amusing that the evil meddling scientist actually unleashes a force of great good for once.

It did both.

Did they just make Repercussions of evil cannon?

They sorta did.

>unstoppable
Die

actually they went with the direction we have now because the team that was working on DOOM 4 ended up making a call of duty clone based on DOOM 2

Oh. Oh dear.

>Doomguy picks up all the items before they have time to run

Nah, Doomie is shoot first ask questions later. If you look like a demon, you will be shot, regardless of your nature.

Lure him into a room filled with puppies and bunnies. He can't stay mad around bunnies and fluffy shit. If I remember right, the second DOOM was sparked b/c the fukkin' xenos killed his bunny rabbit. That, and the massive daemon invasion into realspace.

Call of duty was originally a doom clone, dipshit.

The DOOM they were working on was literally COD+demons though.

You know the part in repercussion of evil where the demons are terrified of doomguy?

Yeah that's very canon now. The demons are so scared shitless of him they basicaly made his existence 9/11 and carved the story of the doom guy into every fucking tablet they could find to make sure no one ever forgot and no one goes digging where they dropped a building on him.

Those story tablets were hilarious because doomguy is talked about like some sorta horrific mythological figure.

>HFY
get back to /v/

So why are they so eager to fight him in the game?

To be fair, if you saw a human marine, would you really expect Doomguy to happen /twice/?

Give him an adorable rabbit to calm him down.

>What do Veeky Forums?
Ruleset?

Find him somewhere else to rage for all time.

>New DOOM was literally COD+demons
You're from /v/ aren't you

I mean the game they were making before D44M you moron.

Watch the footage released. It was modern day FPS+demon invasion.

>The DOOM they were working on was literally COD+demons though.
Perhaps... And?

Well running clearly won't do any good, he's got guns and speed-wise he's some sort of Usain Bolt freak of nature that can also run at full speed FOREVER.

Also it's obviously possible to kill him or he wouldn't be devouring medkits all the time. It's just not very likely.

We bring out the other monster of unstoppable carnage and rage

youtube.com/watch?v=ezqGdDbKlj4

First iteration was that and they considered it shit, second iteration started in 2013~2014 and that's what we have now.

Still think there's a few too many bits of new games in there but I'm glad the plot dumps they give probably measure up to 15 minutes over the game of not going around killing shit.

He did let one demon make his armor for him, so maybe.

Get him to say Candlejack
That aught to sto

Doubtful.

Doomguy isn't dead.

It's 2005 again. PANIC!

For all we know, they're roaring and screaming the demonic equivalent of 'OH FUCK' and flinging fireballs at him because... fuck, what else are you going to do? He's a berserker-packing man-and-a-half with a fucking chainsaw and more guns than a /k/ommando convention.

when will the doom viral marketing end?

doesn't stop him from being in video games youtube.com/watch?v=5HI0idAMEY0

>FUCKING RUN BILLY BOB! HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!
>IM TIRED OF RUNNING BUBBA, IM GONNA KILL THAT HUMAN! HEY HUMAN, YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCK IN HE--OH GOD HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!.

Ok then all is forgiven. Sorry, the faggots from /v/ are STILL making threads about how Doom is a shit COD clone that's been made too easy with things like the glory kill system.