Unironically literally unironically literally unironically literally unironically literally unironically literally...

Unironically literally unironically literally unironically literally unironically literally unironically literally Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency with a future. Why would you buy any of these inferior shitcoins?

Slow as fuck and high fees... BTC is THE shitcoin

actually it doesnt have futures yet

Bitcoiner from 2010 here. Bitcoin is outdated tech that has been co opted by the Jewish central bankers and sold to the normies as something hip and edgy.

Majority of the initial BTC supporters have moved to Monero.

You have it wrong. Bitcoin is the only cryptoGOLD with no future.

bitcoin is a store of value. there are only 16 million rocks of it on the world. right now only the rich part of the world is trading it. imagine what happens when zimbabwe joins?

p much because everything that could happen tomorrow is speculation so what the hell might as well diversify

DON'T YOU THINK I'VE FIGURED THIS OUT BY NOW

I'M JUST TRYING TO GET SOME EXIT PUMPS ON ALL THESE SHITTY ALTS OF MINE TO GET MORE BTC

op is correct
sell your eth and xmr for btc
please

Well played

don't wait for pumps. just pull the trigger now or else...

>buy coffee
>That will be 190 sats plus a $20 transacation charge
>By the way you will have to wait till tomorrow for the transaction to complete so you’re welcome to pick up your coffee then.

>this is the future

>slow as fuck
>over 250k unconfirmed transactions
>can't handle the transaction volume of a medium-sized grocery store
>future
Oh I am laughing.

next day. sorry bitcoin wallet was hacked. your payment is gone and you wont get any coffee. next time choose a safer payment option

This. There is no adoption by business nor will there ever be. It is an outdated technology that serves no purpose, because all subsequent predecessors are far superior. The only reason for it’s prixe is because it was the first. Because it’s the easiest to get, and because it’s the only one with media attention. Btc is the blue party hat of the crypto world. Valuable for no reason

Are you the one who spent the equivalent of $200MM on two pizzas?

Nah.

And than you have to suck cock for your coffee but im sure that was OPs plan all the time

No but I've bought and sold enough coins throughout the years that if I held I could have been set for life.

I don't really regret it. Although I don't care a whole lot about money. Just want enough to not work and enjoy the things I like.

>why buy any other coin?
to increase the number of my satoshis. why else

Yeah but we're gonna call it cryptogold so it doesn't matter :^)

cryptogold more like crypto OLD haha. Legacycoin is useless as a currency, and isn't even good as a store of value when you have to pay an 8% fee just to move that value around or withdraw it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cuz i need mroe btc

8% fee? Not even close when your transfers are in the thousands.

all these BTC haters are trying to send $15 around

It's fucking reality send 15$ dollar around in you everday life

Bitcoin is a savings account, not a checking account

>not opening up a lightning network node with your favorite retailers
baka

you literally must be insane

give this man 1 bch

>savings account
>paying 8% to withdraw or move around
Oh I am laughing. I can't stop fucking laughing.
>8% is nothing
This is how I know you're a poorfag larping. Say you have a million dollars. Then you have to pay $80,000 just to use your money. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh that is rich. That is hilarious. You are defending this because you can't let dinosaurcoin go. Sorry, it's literally worthless for everything except trading tulips.