Is there anything better than being a profitable day trading neet...

Is there anything better than being a profitable day trading neet? I already made $5000 this week alone just flipping ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BhnC8N
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i made 10% profits on my first day trying, and -40% since then. got any tips?

literally nothing, this is a golden age

Yeah heres a tip: you have to lose everything before you become a good trader. sorry but its the truth. Itll take 6 months to a year, and you should expand into other markets

Ripple is so shit, don't encourage them

>you have to lose everything before you become a good trader.
tfw i'm making 100%+ a year for the last 5 years and never had my "lost everything" moment

Not if you exclusively trade the fiat pair

what's your strategy bro? i'm only a couple months into crypto and still learning new shit on here everyday, best feeling ever! Congratulations man

So much this, I started in May, made so much gains with those shitcoins mooning but lost it all during bilzerian crisis and china fud but since then I made it more than back and my TA is more and more on point

do you trade purely based on TA ?
what kind of % do you take before closing position?

nice larp. You are beating top hedge fund mangers every year since you started... sure

and I mean like, you have to get liquidated to learn. you have to experience the worst case scenario so you dont fuck up again

Best feeling in the world.

sorry, zero sum game

nice larp

That's nothing, I made 10k.

Yeah man, I only ever put a couple hundred into Bitcoin back in July, but I'm up to $240,000 through daytrading now. NEO, Walton, OMG, all sorts of stuff. I don't even do it much anymore.

feels good man. made like $16k this week alone.

100% a year is nothing in crypto unless you're your dealing with millions

> tfw dirty neet
> don't even know what you're talking about, what you're doing or how people get money
> no matter how much I read Veeky Forums it's just weird letters and numbers to me

>implying you can become a good trader without stop-losses
You're going to keep losing everything over and over again jackass.

I am. I don't trade crypo, i trade penny stocks. up ~150% this year
hedge funds don't trade penny stocks... so they're not really comparable 1:1.

yeah... THIS YEAR
its literally a new thing you cuck. you cant assume crypto will be as volatile after the bubble pops

>and I mean like, you have to get liquidated to learn. you have to experience the worst case scenario
oh, and yeah I guess I agree with this to an extent. I've had my fair share of 7k lost in an afternoon moments.

if you dont get what I mean just shut up

I dont believe you for a minute. you are in denial about your losses

made 4k and then lost 2k last night.
guys hodl your profits and spend time to reevaluate your position!

150% in a whole year!? Kek those are monthly gainz for cryptobros

Join a pump group and make more, I started with fuck all and made a couple hundred yesterday from a random NXT notification:

discord.gg/BhnC8N

reported to the SEC

when will you faggots learn?

lol.
>claims he made 5k in a month
>no proof
>i claim i made money
>im a liar

I wasn't even exaggerating, i actually made more like 180%
Just took out 5k for school, that last dip. Prior year I took out ~25k.
yeah, feel bad for me

self thought? Impressive

you are basically just telling me you made 100% gains playing craps

and I said 5k this week nigger

I started with no idea what btc is and simply bought shit because Veeky Forums said so.
I made like 6k in 2 weeks with daytrading shitcoins I had no idea about

However I stopped afterwards because it was a godawful boring task. Id literally rather work.

That’s why I’m starting with just a little money. Like

also NICE LARP
Demo money

yeah, started when i was 18 with money I made at Mcdonalds. and then kept contributing to the count for the next 3 years while I learned. Started big boards until i realize i wasn't going to make any money with just 3k.

Cool? I've dedicated like 80 hours total to this, this year lol.
thats 180%.
lol

nice larp
buying bitcoin doesnt count, everyone here made shit tons from it. "id rather work" he says

the reason i bring up hedgefunds is because they specialize in absolute returns... theres no way you can 100% without a huge risk involved. Im going to assume that isnt your entire networth and you have proper investments... right

I just realized...

All these people saying, "nice larp" or whatever, you're the people successful daytraders are selling to.

you just said you put a couple hundred in bitcoin in july and now have 240k. youre just lying bro. Lies arent a good look for you

Started 1 week ago I've had 6 profitable days and a job. I literally look at charts whilst doing my day job driving around. Nothing gonna stop me becoming a bizllionare.

I don't understand what's not believable. Crypto millionaires post here every day, they've done far better than myself.

I did that when btc was 1300.
I made gains with shitcoins by buying low selling high

This right here. Buy $0.17, sell during the random pumps up to $0.27 or whatever, then dump. Repeat. Easiest swing trade ever.

As you said, OP. Nothing better than this. And Ripple is very predictable, it always repeats this cycle.

because you would have to blindly go all in on every successful ICO to make what you claim. crypto millionares are typically smart money for ETH or bitcoin...

yeah ok bro you probably were a noob like everybody else and held a few of those shitcoins to the ground

how is this actually different from gambling?

its not, you are playing against other people though so the odds arent so heavily against you..

>implying anything in finance isn't just fancy gambling

How much money did u bros invest for the first time, i'm from poorfag country with not a lot money, and i really wan't to get rich and fuck biches but i don't know if its worth it.