Ok...

Ok, what are some character concepts you would like to use but know you would get laughed at the table and even here for ?

For me it's picture related: the classic barbarian archetype with muscles, little clothing, scars, etc but with the gender swapped around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60
pastebin.com/RnEtfKNB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying that idea isn't so overused and boring that anyone would bat an eye-lid unless you shoved their gender like an attention whore.

>implying that people wouldn't make a big deal about it being a chick on their own

Depends on the group.

Overused by whom ? Perhaps in the stories told on the internet but how many times you encountered this in real life ?

Do it anyway, fuck the haters.

Going for hatefucks makes things worse, user.

My dick thinks otherwise.

>For me it's picture related
But that is a fetish picture.

You are a fetish picture.

Tenk has pretty shit taste in character design.

The most unique looking character he did was his furry OC which he hates.

>But that is a fetish picture.
Here's a pro tip, since you seem sorta new.
They're all fetish pictures. All of them. Every single one, all fetish pictures. Don't act like it's a big deal, or somehow a surprise.

The only thing that I really don't like about the design is her loincloth thing.

This is a fetish picture?

To someone? Yes.

Given I've been gaming for close to 10 years up and down across the UK, attending every major event I can get my hands. I can say without a doubt that character relying on being female anything as it's shtick is overused and shit.

And that's the same as the above how ? Because it's a female character ?

Don't shit on my fetish.

I once played a female cleric that honored her god killing daemons and undead. The rest of the time she liked to get drunk and hit on guys (in a pure comical manner). The DM was not amused by the latter part.

Another

>Wanting more magical realm stuff in gaming
Fuck off

Basically a dragonborn, except instead of a regular dragonborn it's a guy who through some accident ended up sharing his body with a real dragon.

The body has all the dragon parts, but they're all controlled by the dragon. He only has the arms, legs and most of the head.

>mfw the king is married to a politically well established older widow
Get your magical realm shit out of here

Head priest of a small cult dedicated to some eldritch otherworldly entity. Said entity is actually helpful and grants the character various boons, including immortality or memory-retaining sort of reincarnation.
Thing is, characted is retardedly ancient, tired of life and just wants it all to end. But his god ressurects him every time, and character fails to make god understand that due to completely inhuman mind of the latter.
So now character is on a quest to kill his own benevolent god who keps helping him even in that affair, not actually understanding what that nice human tries to do.

A dark dwelling "evil"/HFY cultist of a group that recognizes all reality is perceived in the mind, so they train to be able to delude themselves at will in order to incorrectly interpret reality to their benefit, i.e. ignoring the fire on you to keep a level head, fabricate an imaginary loved one who died to fill themselves with rage, etc. He carries strange potions, pastes, and fluids entirely from parts that come from the human body to bring a physical means to achieve the above effect, except it can be used on others. These effects range from complete numbing of anything that could be interpreted as pain to the horrified sensation of being splashed with a mixture of your firstborn's mincemeat and your mother's ashes. Wears comfy clothes all the time and likes warmth. Blindfolds himself in dark places because it helps him feel more sleepy, his actions more dreamy, and his mind more susceptible to his own delusions. Realizes his hands have the ability to be the deadliest weapon on the planet but generally hasn't the energy to tear a man to shreds more than once a week, so uses a small conventional weapon.

I lack good images of such a character. Here's something close.

I play one. Big buff female barb that is. Nobody cares at all. It's a pretty common trope regardless. The only place you'd get shit for this character concept is Veeky Forums, because nobody here actually plays tabletop RPGs and has downright schizophreniac conceptions about the hobby. So as long as you aren't playing with fa/tg/uys, you'll be alright.

Not sure why this is ridiculous at all.

Nice concept, though I'd imagine the crunch behind it would be the problem

>The only place you'd get shit for this character concept is /tg
Probably because, on Veeky Forums at least, the step from buff barbarian girl to /ss/ or healer bullying is pretty small.

Nah, it's cuz

>because nobody here actually plays tabletop RPGs and has downright schizophreniac conceptions about the hobby

that picture is actually adorable.
i'd love to play with that sometime.

That's what I'm playing.

At least one guy is living his dreams.

Is this a pron?

>Not sure why this is ridiculous at all.
Feels too sueish. I mean, that is literally The God's Chosen One, without any requirements or restrictions (since his god doesn't care much about human world, he just heard that all cool deities have mortal champions so he made one, or something like that). And the only drawback is being immortal, which is actually a curse, you see.

i want to play a female knight who's goal is to make a noble house of her own creation.
Issues i'll run into:
A. She'll be a lesbian as I don't RP boning guys with a GM thats just my cut off point and i'd rather the whole affair be faded to black anyway i also just like the idea of a female knight rescuing te princess no idea why as its not even a boner inducer it's just something i like seeing done.
B. Legitimate heirs: that means my wife/s for me and me alone and somehow this has to produce heirs for the house and name to continue. No I don't want nor will i allow middlemen so to speak to get this done.
C. I'd prefer the whole thing just more or less be passed over in a timeskip or something and i just wind up with one or more children i'd leave with my housewife while i save the world.

Obviously there's no way this will be played as straight as i would like as questions will be raised or the whole idea not allowed as they'll think I'm attempting to turn the game into my magical realm.

Polymorph and Alter Self spells as far as the eye can see. If you're playing with at least medium fantasy, then I don't see legitimate heirs being a problem. If you're playing high fantasy, then there's probably a cleric of fertility with a straight up pregnancy spell or five they can throw your way.

Good luck with the "not my magical realm" aspect. I've seen players raise eyebrows at anything involving hanky-panky, even for purposes of procreation. "Two married people fading to black after their wedding ceremony to start a family? You're a real twisted sicko, aren't you."

nope, that's what happen when you're frying without one

IMPROVISED WEAPON MONK
THROW THE PARTY'S TOKEN MIDGET AROUND

>lesbian knight
You've gotta be kidding.

The reason you're getting laughed at isn't because you're playing a female barbarian (I've seen lots of those in game), but because you're playing an obvious and perverse weeaboo sex fantasy.

I mean I hope to shit this is bait.

Why don't people laugh at transsexuals then?

Consensual sex in the missionary position, You make me sick even thinking about that user.

people do, though

They don't want to get arrested.

What? The fuck do you mean?

Because mental illness is no laughing matter.

please don't bully my husbando

If the midget wants to roll a cavalier I'd allow him to synergy and add his charge attack damage to your damage on a successful throw.

>implying I would laugh at my gf

trannies are rightly looked down upon as disgusting abominations that should be burned at the stake ala swedish witchtrials

>it's this time of the day again
time to call it a day good bye.

>player is getting laughed at for making a character that's obviously fapbait
What the fuck does this have to do with transsexuals?

>frank n furter
>he's literally called wiener.

you appear to have grasped the joke

i wanna listen to that song again.
time warp

ok

I remember doing the Time Warp

youtube.com/watch?v=tkplPbd2f60

Come to think of it...
Doesn't this seem.... EXACTLY like horror/intrigue RPG with some magical realm elements done exactly right??

I now need this in my life.

Can we convert this thread into making a RHPS RPG?

it'd be really nice if I could read a thread on Veeky Forums without having to wade through all the gender shit started by /pol/tards bitching about supposed tumblr gender shit

stop pretending to be victims and let me talk about my games in peace

inb4 being from Tran-sexual is super op

>being such a pussy virgin that your inability too approach a woman romantically has translated into a fetish for being courted by a woman
I like musclegirls too, but your ork/barbarian waifu wants confident men. Not pussy ass boys with no potential.

pastebin.com/RnEtfKNB

>Halp I can't into to-scale height

I want to play a member of a beast race of dung beetle people who worship shit like a god. Said character is on a quest to find and collect the most rare and sacred of shits and return it to be used to fertilize their sacred harvest.
I don't even have a scat fetish, I just think it would be interesting to play.

The issue with empty statements like that is that the bullet goes both ways, if it's true then user is entirely unqualified to claim anything a valid, or invalid, character concept.

He wouldn't have happened to have merged his body with a female dragon would he?

A dragon stuck in human form trying to find his hoard and a wizard powerful enough to reverse the spell, all while (poorly) concealing the fact that he's a dragon so somebody doesn't chop him up into spell components.

White, Family man looking and Glasses.
See three fetishes

>Interesting to play
And funny. Just think of the shenanigans! I love this concept, stole it as well.

>I don't even have a scat fetish
Majority would disagree

Why do you need to rp boneing guy.
If there is a timeskip, mention you get a political marriage or some shit.
Otherwise do like the roman do and adopt, being lesbian and getting kids is nigh impossible without skirting magical realm (pregnancy spells, genderbender...)

This.

Traditional games is literally all about playing pretend, yet it's almost impossible to discuss character ideas because /pol/lacks will start bitching about how you're playing pretend wrong.

Dont you care what people think first. World their insults like a shield. Make them realise that you completely understand the absurdity of this concept, trough hilarious actions.

Im sure your group will how to love thier dungbug friend.
Also imagine the strenght of that type of character.
Smashing the face of a fucking dragon with a solidified shit-wrecking ball....I want to play it!

At that point you might as well just mention "magic" in the timeskip. Then you don't have to make it weird with the magical realm, and you don't have to give up your gold star gay status.

>will start bitching about how you're playing pretend wrong.
This is, and always has been the problem with Veeky Forums, only now they spout /pol/shit when they do

I like it, what issue would your DM have?

maybe

Dual shielder
Vomit alchemist
living voodoo doll
Anything with a sword and fire that hits like a couple trucks

A loud, annoying, disruptive, wascally wabbit.

Anti undead gnoll paladin who takes the idea of sin eating literally after she's done smiting all the evil

I'm not sure which one of these triggers me harder.
>nigger skin with blue eyes

>stupidly-placed anime 'scars' that are odd white marks across the body, apparently done from a single enormous jagged claw one and all

Or just the fact that it's all one big fetish fantasy.

Dragon cursed into human or elf form, with the only way to break the curse being to stop, or at least greatly tone down, her greed and 'might makes right' personality.

I love the idea of an innately powerful being forced to earn back their powers. And a selfish character growing to care about and wanting to protect what they previously viewed as beneath her. Plus I think a skinny elf girl trying to stomp around and act like she's still a huge, intimidating dragon would be cute.

It's the cliche act of changing a cliche by making it "[blank] but female!"

Couple with "[blank] but gay!" for a ton of lesbian knights.

the only thing of note (by the op's own admission) is that it's a chick, unless your dm is willing to play out sexism in society then your character is just a walking stereotype.

Heres how i want it to go
A male knight rescues or acquires a loving wife who is also politically viable. They proceed to establish a House and populate it with children of their own making creating a loving and happy family atmosphere. Occasionally the male knight leaves to earn fortune, fame and save the world.

Now duct tape "fe" in front of "male". Why would a normal knight let another man at his wife whom he loves so much and why take in children that would weaken his Houses claim?

No idea why my phone shoved creating after making.

>lesbian knight

Oh boy. Never heard that one before.

I don't understand your problem here.

Say she got a political marriage to a lesser nobleman. How is that impossible or unlikely?

Just admit you want lesbian shit, you pleb.

I did. Post 1 i said straight up she would have to be a lesbian given the scenario.
The catch here is i was looking for a way to get legitimate heirs between the knight and her betrothed the same as in every other Knight Rescues Princess story. I'll probably use alter self or fertility deity like that other user suggested Though as mentioned earlier i hope we just skip that entirely as if feel its not important to the story.

No, user. You said that it'd have to be a lesbian. People said that you could just have her marry a minor nobleman and you completely ignored it.

So admit you want it for your fetish.

I just want a stereotypical Knight Rescues Princess story but the knights a chick. No idea why but it gives me that warm fuzzing feeling in my heart rather than my dick. Maybe i'm just weird.

>I just want a stereotypical Knight Rescues Princess story but the knights a chick.

This has been done so many times that it's a worst cliche than the original cliche.

Well shit. Maybe i have a chance at running it then if its seen so much exposure already.

Dude it's basic "CUTE LESBIANS XD" shit. I don't know how you haven't heard about it before.

I wouldn't say cute. The knight would probably be relatively grizzled or bulky. Its the natural body type and end look for someone living that lifestyle. Also it would just be a normal relationship so i'm not sure how the fact its lesbians pushes it into "Kewt XD" territory.

Technically it may not be "magical realm" but is there any reason you don't want to do the logical thing and have a middleman take care of making the princess pregnant?

It seems to me that the sole reason you want this is to make your DM play at an imaginary "pure uwu" lesbian relationship unsullied by icky men with you. Which is pretty fuckin' cancerous, dare I say problematic.

You just said it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

Well put it this way. Would you want somebody else railing your wife for kids you and her would have to raise? It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I meant in the way that a good story with a happy ending does just like a good story with a bad ending is designed to make you feel bad.

Then again maybe thats where those feelings come from. I'm personally not a psychologist.

Then what is the problem with having your female knight marry a minor nobleman?

Honestly. It seems like you just want your lesbians and the character motivation of starting a house. Which, I'm sorry, is pretty magical realm.

>awakened snake
>everything is new to him
>trying to adjust to his new intelligence, beginning to realize his own original weaknesses
>takes up magic due to the whole "no hands" thing
>suspicious but gullible - makes a show of asking every possible question, but too clever by half, usually tricks himself into doing whatever it was you were convincing him to do
>specializes in Evocation because his newfound intelligence doesn't make him any better with words (that's CHA), so he'd botch any Suggestion he tried to cast
>intentionally extendsss hisss sssesss when he wants to sound threatening