> Tuesday, July 14th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj
DANON’S THE TEAM: pastebin.com/SryGMSyy

As you carry your dirty plate to the recyclable pile, you see that all of the Commanders have gathered up around Janus. “What are you all doing?” you ask. They shush you, then motion you to come over. Oh, this oughta be good. You drop your plate then walk over. Are they eavesdropping?

“… I know, I know.” You hear Griselda from the other side of Janus the M4A3E8 Sherman. You all poke your head from around the corner of the engine block to see Griselda pacing around, talking on her cell phone. “Yeah, look, it was Elodie’s idea. And I think it’s a pretty good idea. I already told her we’d kill each other out there, but think about the money we could raise?” Griselda pauses in step, apparently listening to the other person’s response.

“What’s going on?” you ask.

Regina is about to say something, but Dalia covers up her mouth. “GrisGris is talking to her sister, apparently she wants to set up some big exhibition match with her.” Oh? She took your idea?

“Yeah, I know your team is bigger,” says Griselda. “And much more elite. And has more tanks. Look- let’s ignore all that for a second. Just consider the idea. You love to do tankery stuff, you know? And we’re on an off-week, I need to keep my team on their toes. I can’t have them just take the weekend off and laze around. They need a match like this.” Another pause. “… I suppose I could ask another team to maybe bolster us, but- look, come on. At least entertain the idea, okay?” Griselda nods along with the response. “Fine, yeah, yeah. We’ll see. I’ll see you later, Gertrude.” She hangs up her cellphone, then looks over to the tank. “Did you all hear that?”

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bpS-cOBK6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[2/2]

All the commanders all disperse. “Later!” yells Regina. Leaving you. Oh fuck you guys.

Griselda walks up to you, then taps you in the gut with her finger. “This weekend, we’re having an ITL versus NATO match against Gertrude’s ITL team. But there a couple of hitches.”

“What kind?” you ask.

“Well, one, her team has twenty tanks and a shitload of reserve tanks and crews,” she says. “Not to mention they’re all hardened up and elite. Not to mention that-“ She sighs. “I’m getting ahead of myself. I don’t even know why I’m doing this. But-…” She rubs her head, groaning in frustration. “Look, today we have practice. Elodie, can I ask you a really big favor?”

“What’s that?”

“Can you take work off for today and try and help me manage some of the affairs today?” she asks. “I-… I’m swamped. I need to talk to Oleg about modifications and new tanks to buy, I have to talk with NATO too about registering and providing new judging devices for the tanks we’re restoring, then I need to talk to some potential sponsors, I’m busy all day. I know you’re really big on working but-“ Griselda sighs. “You know what, nevermind, forget I asked, I’ll ask Iris. You’re way too busy anyway.”

> “It’s okay, I can do it.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 4)
> “Sure, go ahead and ask Iris.”
> Other

>> “It’s okay, I can do it.” (TAKE VACATION DAY: 4)
We're kind of responsible for all of this. We should probably lend a hand.

I am not that keen on skipping work, but this seems like the best kind of reason for doing so.

I hate skipping work but we need to buy shit for our tank too. Maybe even recruit another team?

[x] Schlick on tank while thinking about tank

seconded

“No, no, it’s okay, I can do it.” Griselda blinks, surprised at your eagerness. “I mean, I got some vacation days built up, I can definitely take some time to do a few things for you.”

“Really?” She immediately hugs you. “Oh God, thank you, Ellie!” You stand there, awkwardly. Um, okay. Well, the hug’s nice you guess. You pat her gently on the back. “This is a load off my back, thank you so much, I’ll pay you back for it, don’t worry!” She lets go of you, smiling brightly for what is probably the first time in days. “I gotta go meet with Oleg, alright? Today’s affairs uh…” She reaches into her back pocket and pulls out a notepad. “The team’s gunners have formed a committee around improving their gunnery skills, uh… Zhou Enlai is visiting and scouting our practice today along with Kursk GB they’ll be arriving at the airport in like an hour, then there’s the Automotive Club, the actual one, they need to be introduced to their tank. But you have a lot of time I think but try and keep to one thing, okay?”

“Alright.” Griselda smiles, then gently kisses your cheek. AAAAHHH-

“Later!” She immediately heads off.

AAAHHHH- You blink, then look over to some giggling Commanders looking at you blush. OH FUCK OFF GUYS.

> Embark on a Subquest (Which?)
> Welcome the visiting schools at the airport
> Attend today’s Gunner’s Committee meeting
> Go properly introduce the Automotive Club to their tank
> Other

>> Go properly introduce the Automotive Club to their tank

This seems to be the quickest thing we can do.

then we can greet the other schools

Fucking Zhou Enlai won't leave us alone. Why do I feel like they're going to try and recruit us now? Or they'll keep on pestering Iris. Or go after some team member that we don't expect.

> Attend today’s Gunner’s Committee meeting

-

-

Ariel and the other five girls of the Automotive Club arrive at your call. To help introduce them to the Panzer IV (The Jackson and the Strids tank are still being restored as of late, meaning the Panzer IV is the only thing available) is Stack. The other crews watch as they arrive in two fiery hotrods, playing loud latin music out the windows. It cuts out however when the engines are stopped, and the girls dismount and walk over to you. “Ariel!” you call.

“Elodie!” Ariel waves at you, grinning happily. “So nice to see you! So is Griselda-“

“She’s busy,” you say. “Don’t worry, you’ll get to meet her at practice. She says she’s sorry she hasn’t met you just yet, but thanks you for joining the team.”

Benny nods, folding her arms as you all look at the Panzer IV. “It’s a very fine vessel you have for us.”

Stack grins. “Yep, the Panzer IV was a workhorse during WWII. You can’t mod it like you can in Unlimited though, but I’m sure you can ask the judges-“

“Hey!” You all look over to the Automotive Fan Club. Oh fuck. Dalia Earnhardt and crew start marching on over, not happy at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bpS-cOBK6Q

“Who’s playing that music!?” yells Stack. The Poles sans their gunner washing their tank look over, and then turn off their radio.

Dalia gets into Benny’s face, her girls doing the same to the others. The Automotive Club (this is gonna get confusing) stands their ground, glaring down the Automotive Fan Club. “What are you revheads doing here?”

“We’re here to do Tankery,” says Benny. “What are you old ladies doing here?”

“We’ve BEEN doing Tankery,” Dalia hisses back. “Sorry, this is NATO Tankery, you can’t chop the tanks in half and stick on a jet engine if that’s your fancy.”

Oh fuck.

> “Just ignore them, Benny, they don’t mean any harm.”
> “Dalia, stop this, they just wanna join and have some fun.
> “Both of you, stop this.”
> Other

>> “Both of you, stop this.”

>> “Both of you, stop this.
>If you want to settle this, do it tankery style once they learn.

Friendship through rivalry

> “Both of you, stop this.

Kid Kay a cute

I don't mind this.

I kind of expected this to happen, but I'm sure we can steer them into healthier spots.

Racetrack when?

>not using the alliterative "Cute Kid Kay"

this

This is good

You step in between them. “Both of you guys, stop this.”

Benny huffs, stepping back. Dalia and the other Automotive Fan Club girls as well step back too, glaring down at the Automotive Club in general. “Listen, if you want to settle this, you can do this on the field once Benny learns how to work her tank. We’ve got a track, we’ve got the practice grounds. We can settle this later there, okay?”

Dalia grunts. “Fine.” She points to Benny. “Get ready, you’re gonna have to deal with a pure stock Panzer IV. Hope that’s fine for you savages.”

“Savages?” Benny squints at Dalia. “What is this, 1914?”

“Hey, if you had a Model T car, I’m sure you’d find a way to ruin that too,” says Dalia. “OH WAIT.”

“Get out of here, Dalia,” you order. Dalia rolls her eyes, then leaves off with he rest of the Automotive Fan Club.

Benny looks at you. “You didn’t tell me they’d be here.”

“I didn’t think you two had beef,” you say.

“Well there’s a reason there’s two Automotive Clubs,” says Kiki.

Stack sighs. “Now, now, we can all agree that the Unlimited scene is a farce.” What? Nobody was saying that. Well, you agree, but- “Benny, how about I give you an interior tour of what you’re gonna be driving. There’ll be three people in the turret, and two in the front. One’s the Radio Operator, the other’s the driver.” The Automotive Club all nod, deciding to get in through the hatches. Stack looks at you as they enter in. “I tell you, Ellie, I’m pretty excited. They’s seem pretty eager to learn.”

“You think so?” you ask.

“Well, they probably ain’t gonna be naturals like say uh… Iris and her gals, but I think I can whip them into shape,” she says. “Not sure if they’ll be ready in time for an official match though. Going from car to tank is a different experience.”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Polite
We'll make tankers out of 'em yet.

> Polite
I have faith that Stack can make it happen. She was able to turn us into something, after all!

>Polite
"Can't be THAT different. There's pedals, sticks instead of a wheel, more sticks where normal sticks in a car would be, it's basically the same system."

> Neutral

>> Polite
They already have a head start on driving and hopeful the Gunner's Committee can help getting them combat ready.

>> Polite
If they can have fun with it, that's all that matters.

> Polite

“It can’t be too different. I mean, the Automotive Fan Club picked it up pretty easily despite having only a few days to practice.”

“Well, we was desperate then,” says Stack.

“We still are technically,” you say back. Stack shrugs. “We’ll make Tankers of them yet. If they can have fun with it, it’ll make it even easier.”

Stack smiles. “That’s why I love ya, Elliepie!” Stack punches you on the ARM OW OW OW. “Come on, let’s show them how a tank works!” Fine, fine, as long as she doesn’t punch you like that again! Ow, does she even know how strong she is!? Fuck!

-

-

The two of you stand atop the Panzer IV’s turret. With Kiki, Ari, and Benny sticking out of the turret hatches, you guide them through the use of the Panzer IV’s gun with the operator manual. Ariel and Cookie meanwhile are busy fiddling with the sticks, seeing which does what with their own manual. “So, in order to traverse and raise the gun, you have to spin the little wheels there. Now, the ballistics of the 75mm are far different from than what you might be used to.”

“How do you mean?” asks Kiki.

“Well, for one, a 75mm is heavier than a .30 ought which you might be used to.” They all stare at Stack. Stack says, “What, has no one here fired a gun before?”

You raise your hand. “I have.”

“Of course ya have,” says Stack. “Ugh, I feel like I’m the only girl here who actually likes firing guns for a living! I bet y’all don’t have your own rifles!”

“No, cuz we’re not hicks,” says Ari. Stack huffs and puffs at that.

Benny leans over the cupola, looking at the manual. “I think we’re getting it though, Elodie. Do you think you can take us to the practice range and let us take a few shots?”

> “I’m busy. But Stack can take you.”
> “Sure we can, let’s go.”
> Other

>> “Sure we can, let’s go.
>Let's test out your driving skills.

Once they get the hang of it though, we should probably move on and get to another task.

>> “Sure we can, let’s go.”
Supporting this too

>> “I’m busy. But Stack can take you.”

Maybe we'll run into the Gunner's Committee while we're there, they could certainly help, after all, you supposedly you learn a lot by teaching.

“Sure we can, let’s get moving. You guys know how to drive?”

Ariel and Cookie give you a thumbs up, grinning. “We’re ready!” You look to Stack, and she nods in approval. The Panzer IV starts shaking and roaring as it fires up to life. With that, you hang on tight. It’s gonna be a bumpy ri-

The Panzer IV immediately reverses right into the Pershing tank. You manage to hold on, and thankfully it wasn’t that fast of a reversal but holy shit. “Hey!” yells Serafina. The Poles all yell in Polish at the Automotive Club, spraying the tank with their water hoses. Ah, you just crashed into their tank while they were cleaning it. That’s bad.

“Sorry!” yells Cookie. The Panzer IV scoots forward.

Okay, that’s better.

-

-

The Practice Range is empty, save for Iris Blackbourne and her crew taking a few practice shots while being overseen by Miss McPherson. “Right, take the shot,” you say to Benny. Benny nods, sound off in Spanish to her gunner, Kiki. The Panzer IV fires its 75mm long barrel gun, sending a shot flying right over the intended target about half a kilometer away. The shot explodes harmlessly in the sky.

“Damn,” says Benny. “We missed.”

“A little lower, you’re overcompensating.”

“Lower!” yells Benny to Kiki. Ari struggles to load in a new 75mm, but does it in good time thanks to Stack’s guidance. “Alright, fire again!”

The 75mm this time simply shoots right into the dirty some distance before the target.

“… Okay, now you’re undercompensating,” you declare.

“I never was good at math,” says Kiki.

“I’d be surprised if you were good at anything,” says Ari. Kiki hisses at Ari, slapping her thigh. Ari tries to slap Kiki back, but the two are quickly broken up by Benny kicking at them.

Iris walks on over, a saucer and a cup of tea in hand. “Elodie, Samantha.” You and Stack look down to Iris. “Nice to see you two. Fancy a cup of tea?”

> “Sure!”
> “No thanks, we’re busy.”
> Other

>> “Sure!”
We can drink while overseeing the auto club.

> “Sure!”
They should learn the value of a good cup of tea to a tanker. Iris might have something to offer anyway, she's got one of the better gunners.

>“No thanks, we’re busy.”
The Automotive club is but one of the things we have to do now.

>> “Sure!”

Meant to say
> “Sure!”

>“No thanks, we’re busy.”
Appologize profusely and promise to have some tea after training today.

We should probably move on and meet Kursk and Zhou Enlai. We do want to help Griselda out a bit.

We have Slavs to meet.

> "Sure!"
It's just a cup of tea, how long could it take?

> “Sure!”

“Sure.” You look to Benny. “Can you handle yourself for a bit?”

“Si.” Benny salutes you, grinning. “We’ll figure out the secret to gunnery yet, just as soon as Kiki and Ari stop arguing.”

“I’m just saying,” says Ari. “I’m not sure why Kiki is the gunner>”

“Because I said so,” says Benny. “Now load in the fresh round.”

You and Stack drop off of the tank, and walk with Iris to a table set up a little ways behind the tanks. The Panzer IV fires again, edging a bit closer to the target this time at least. Meanwhile, the Churchill fires, snapping the target in half at a distance of a kilometer away. You and Stack sit, and let Iris pour you two a cup of tea from the pot. “So, how are things? I heard Griselda requested your assistance with today’s Tankery affairs.”

“Just the small stuff she can’t be bothered with,” you assume. “It’s fine, I can miss a day to help her out.”

Stack leans back, smirking. “And besides, you know Ellie’s got the hots for GrisGris.” You elbow Stack in the gut. “Oof!”

“It would not surprise me. A lady does not gossip, but she does know an attractive lady when she sees one.” She takes a sip from her cup of tea. “And Griselda is very attractive.”

“Besides the attitude,” says Stack. “But I guess y’all can look past that. She is a nice girl.” Stack immediately chugs her entire cup of tea, sighing in bliss at the taste. “… what?” Your looks of disgust at her confuse her. “Come on, it’s good tea!”

“Say Iris, the Zhou Enlai Girls and some girls from Kursk were landing today,” you say. “Have you had more requests to join their team?”

“Yes, in fact,” says Iris. Ugh, great. “I’m more surprised though they aren’t attempting to recruit you. You do have quite the intelligent mindset for an Officer.”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Polite
Elodie cannot into self-esteem.

> Polite

>> Polite
The scoundrels.

> Polite
Oh I don't know, I'm not flashy or exciting. I'm just a girl who does what she can for the team. Dependable, but not glamorous.

>Blush profusely

>Neutral

I think they want more than just that. They want the poise that controls a boardroom.

> Boast

>> Polite
I'm a penci pusher.

Also when can we buy stuff and is there new stuff to buy from the shop?

We can buy stuff whenever, just write in as part of your vote what you want to buy. The shop is unchanged from last thread.

> Polite

“Oh, I’m not exactly uh…” You feel some blood rushing to your cheeks. “Let’s be honest, you’re the real heavy hitter on this team, Iris. I’m more of a backend kind of person. I can see why they want you, but me, I’m uh… I’m more replaceable.”

“Shame really,” says Iris. “I’m sure a team with you on it would be unbeatable.” PLEASE. STOP. She checks her watch. “Hm, they should be here by now. Should we go and meet them?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” you say. “Um, Stack, should we-“

“Go,” says Stack. “I can watch the newbies for you.” She smirks a bit. “Have Denise take y’all in a truck though, so y’all can get everyone at once and cart them around, yeah?” Oh right, where is Denise? You completely forgot about her.

“I’m right here!” AH! FUCKER! Denise stands next to you, happily. WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM!?

“Denise, where did you come from!?” you yell.

“I’ve always been here. I just wanted to scare you, you’re so adorable when you’re-“

“Ah shut up!” You whine. AH YOU’RE WHINING AAAHHH!

-

-

You sit in the passenger seat with Iris in the back of the WC truck Denise commandeered. You’re outside of LGA’s airport now, where you’re expected to meet with the girls visiting LGA. In theory, they’re here to scout. More likely, Zhou Enlai is more likely to try and poach some of your girls, the ones they think match their team profile. It makes you shudder thinking about it.

“Here we are!” Denise puts the truck in drive. “I’ll wait for you two. You know what you’re going to say?”

“Well…”

> “I’ll let Iris take the lead.”
> Try and be sociable, be joyful, passionate! People like that!
> No, be professional. They’re just here to visit, that’s all.
> Other

Let's not try and be something we aren't.

>> No, be professional. They’re just here to visit, that’s all.

> “I’ll let Iris take the lead.”

>“I’ll let Iris take the lead.”

We will handle the back end

I seriously hope that we don't get the vote in all-star position, but get in on a special selection from judges/peer vote. Ellie will just be so wonderfully stunned. Not to mention the fact that the other girls will be merciless towards her after the announcement.

>> No, be professional. They’re just here to visit, that’s all.

> 500 Dollars: White Phosphorus Flares – Can be fired from the turret bomb thrower to mark targets and blind opposing tanks.
> 5,000 Dollars: War Emergency Power – Oleg can provide a little button that will significantly produce more power from the engine for a brief period of time. However the stress of using this means it can only be used once during a match AND it carries the risk of setting the engine on fire.
> 3000 Dollars: White Phosphorus Shell Ammo License – Unlike the smoke shell ammo, white phosphorus ammo will not only obscure sight but also blind enemy tanks for a short period of time. These shells can also be used for area denial.

Total: 8,500 Dollars.

Let's upgrade some armament of our tank.

You already own WP Flares.

We already have WP Flares, might I recommend:
> 2500 Dollars: Smoke Shell Ammo License – Unlike the smoke bombs that are fired from your turret to obscure sight, these smoke shells can be directly fired at targets to obscure their vision for a brief period of time.
> 3000 Dollars: White Phosphorus Shell Ammo License – Unlike the smoke shell ammo, white phosphorus ammo will not only obscure sight but also blind enemy tanks for a short period of time. These shells can also be used for area denial.

WEP's a bit risky and expensive, I'd like to save some money for future projects.

what future projects?

But we used WP flares to great effect, and we need something in case during night battles.

Regardless I do want to buy some upgrades for us.

I am against shopping for the sake of shopping.

I know, I wrote the plans that used them, but Wartime Emergency Power won't help at night, and we already have Illum and WP Flares, no need to buy them again. If we want additional night fighting capabilities we could save for the FG 1250 or buy a Spotlamp, though I wouldn't recommend the latter due to the fire it attracts and our tank not being particularly durable.

Potential future projects include tuning up our Meteor from a Mk. 1C to a Mk. 3 or a retrofit to a Cromwell VIIw (LT).

That is not what i meant, I meant that several items from the previous match would have helped.

Why not buy some like smoke shells and WP, which proved to be good in the field.

Smoke and WP are both solid purchases, especially given how much use we've made of our Smoke Bombs for concealment so far. At 5500 total too, they're not an overly expensive investment anyway considering how much use we can get out of them.

The problem is we only had 3 rounds for each one. I think at the very least buying the smoke rounds will be effective.

I think buying APCR will be good too, if we are fighting Gertrude, we might need more penetrating rounds,

I know, I'm recommended we buy them here I feel like something's gotten lost in translation here but I think we're arguing for the same thing at this point.

It's worth considering, but 6 Pounder APCR is, well not amazing which is why it was never really adopted into full service. It's got a good amount of extra penetration at short ranges but being a APCR (or HVAP as the yanks called it) round it loses pen like a motherfucker over distance, basically reaching near parity with APCBC past 500m. Odds are if we're in a position where our 5 APDS rounds can't accomplish something, the APCR won't be able to do much either. That said, it's not a terrible choice and will give us a killier short range shot and give us more high pen capabilities. Basically I could go either way on it.

You and Iris stand in the lobby, waiting. A few other girls as well were meeting family and friends all around you as you waited. Iris took a sip of some tea as you stand there. Right, no pressure, no pressure, you’re only representing LGA to two foreign schools which you’ll likely face in the postseason, no pressure at all!

But you see them coming by, two very distinct groups.

The Zhou Enlai Girls are busy wearing their red and black uniforms, their hair done in neat buns while wearing small caps with a yellow star on top. They walk surely and proudly with their bags slung on their shoulders. They are led by one girl wearing a green sash adorned by red stripes.

The Kursk GB Girls meanwhile are… They shout at each in Russian, goofing and playing around while carrying giant dufflebags over their shoulders. Their dress uniforms, if you can call them that, are green blouses with black miniskirts and dark brown padded vests with the black anvil adorned on the back. And they are led by a very small girl wearing track suit pants beneath her skirt. Her blonde hair is messy and hastily thrown into two little pigtails beneath a blue scarf tied up on her head.

The two leaders walk up to you. “Mei,” says the leader of the ZES girls.

> MEI XIANG ZHOU ENLAI GIRLS SCHOOL COMMANDER Tank of Choice: Centurion Mk I (The Shimada Special) *LEGENDARY* Credited Career Kills: 54 Chinese Order of Republic People’s National Armourcraft High School Commander of the Year x2

[2/2]

“Privyet!” The small Russian girl smacks your ARM OW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. SHE’S STRONG! “Rozaliya Ulanova!” She says something to you in Russian happily. She must not speak a lot of English. “We are of happy to be meeting you!”

> ROZALIYA ULANOVA KURSK GIRLS BOARDING SCHOOL ACE Tank of Choice: SU-76M (Columbina) *LEGENDARY* Credited Career Kills: 74 Middle School Prodigy (Age: 13) Youngest Member of NATO Varsity Team Very Small “Sure.”
> “Why not take a tour first? See LGA.”
> “Actually, let’s have lunch first, I’m sure you’re all starving.”
> Other

The smoke shell licence would allow us to load the bomb launcher with other ordinance, also. And thus far we haven't run low on ammo during a match, so a quantity of smoke rounds wouldn't cripple us.

And I've given German Schteel an plot idea, haven't I?

but they seem to be better then the APRCA, in terms of being slightly more accurate. Better to have something for shorter ranges instead of wasting our good long range shots.

>Other
Introductions and let Iris take the lead.

>> “Why not take a tour first? See LGA.”

APRCA?

So far we've been able to use the bomb launchers pretty much without regard for what's currently loaded, which either means we've been loading them just before firing (makes sense as the 2" bomb launcher on the Cromwell is essentially either a retooled rifle grenade launcher or a retooled 2" knee mortar depending on which model it is) or we just have a bunch of them loaded with the different bomb types (also makes sense, I've seen pictures of British tanks with 6-8 of these launcher screwed onto the turret as crews scrounge, scavenge or traded for them).

> 5000 Dollars: Armor Piercing Composite Rigid Ammo License – These are an improvement on the standard APCBC shot used by all other tanks, designed to be lighter for increased velocity while also improving penetration significantly on a smaller target area. However, these shells are not very accurate and you are only allotted 10 per match.

not the 2000 dollar one.

I think you've misunderstood, the 2000 and 5000 cost differences are only due to getting more rounds with the latter. The rounds being purchased are exactly the same (APCR - Armour Piercing Composite Rigid), and all suffer from a lack of long range accuracy and penetration, though the former quality isn't too pronounced.

i see, still if this is good for close range and standard AP won't cut it, won't this be good?

Yes, APCR is a very effective round at ranges closer than 300m. Not as effective as APDS, but very capable of handling most mid-war heavies or late war mediums frontally without hassle.

“Why not take a tour first?” you ask. “We can have some lunch on the way, then you can see us practice. We don’t do our practice session for another couple of hours.”

Mei seems a bit disappointed at that. “I’m sorry but-“

“I would love that, as would rest of Kursk Girls, da?” says Rozaliya. “We are excited to see Academy of Lafayette Girls!” She bounces up and down, hoping that you’ll oblige her.

Mei huffs. “I suppose we can oblige that. Very well, take us on a tour.”

You smile a bit. “Come along.” You lead the two small groups out of the airport, and out to the WC Truck waiting for them. You sit up front with Denise, with Iris, Rozalia, Mei, and the rest of the girls sitting in back. “Denise, take us around LGA why don’t you, we’ll be giving them a tour.”

“Okay!” Denise smiles, driving gently out of the airport. These WC trucks aren’t really comfortable rides, but you gotta get that Dodge sponsorship somehow. The ZES Girls and the Kursk Girls sit across from each other, with Iris sitting awkwardly between them. “You girls doing okay back there?”

Mei grunts. “Fine.”

“Da!” says Rozaliya. She leans over. “Um, uh… what is name, Melody, right?”

“Elodie.”

“Da, Elouise,” says Rozaliya. “Tell me, what is LGA being like? This is first time on foreign schoolship!”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

> Polite

> Boast
Elodie can into School Pride

> Other: PURCHASE

> 2000 Dollars: Armor Piercing Composite Rigid – For an increased chance at penetration when loaded into a tank. Only 5 of these rounds are allotted for a match.
> 2500 Dollars: Smoke Shell Ammo License – Unlike the smoke bombs that are fired from your turret to obscure sight, these smoke shells can be directly fired at targets to obscure their vision for a brief period of time.

> TOTAL: 7500 Dollars

> Boast
Normally I'm on the poilte side, but I think we should mention how proud we are of this school, it being more than she ever expected, work may be hard, but it's worth it.

Support thins.

BTW, shouldn't we get a Light for night time operations?

Or will we be okay with just WP flares and Rounds?

Spotlamps are generally the realm of second line or heavily armoured tanks that can weather the barrage of fire they will bring upon them. Iris for instance has a spotlamp, we should not have one. Between flares and moonlight we can make night operations work, and maybe in the future we can pick up the FG IR system for some shenanigans.

So something like a Tiger or the Swedish tank will benefit the most from it?

Churchill, Tiger II, IS-2 would all be decent carriers for it, and it wouldn't be terrible on the Strv either if only because we don't lose much firepower if we lose it.

> Boast

“It’s great!” You love LGA. Quite plain and simple. To think you almost went to Christie because they had a university program and LGA didn’t. “The girls here are all so nice, our Tankery Program is one of the best in the country, and while the work I do is hard and quite abundant I’d dare say it’s all worthwhile.”

“Really? Rozaliya has stars in her eyes as she looks out to LGA. You introduce the groups to some of the landmarks like Mount Montagne, and its surrounding wilderness, Lake deGrasse and the park, the business district, the School Campus, and the statue of the Marquis de la Fayette himself. The ZES girls seem pretty disinterested, consulting their phones and each other while the Kursk Girls bask in awe of a foreign school.

Well, at least someone here has good taste.

Your stomach growls a bit. “Denise, take us to lunch, then we can head to the HQ, alright?”

“Alrighty!” she says. She propels the car forward to a drive-thru.

Mei looks over at you, in the midst of consulting her iPad which you do not fail to notice has details on a lot of High School tankers, Iris, Griselda, and even you included. And- are those stats? “Something the matter?”

“You don’t seem to be enjoying the tour,” you say.

“I am here to study how you fight and how you practice the sport. I am not interested in your schoolship.” Oh. Ouch. Well, fuck you too then. “I apologize if that seems rude, but I am not going to hide my disinterest behind a thin veneer of politeness.”

Iris huffs. “A lady knows how to pick her words carefully.”

Mei places her iPad back into her bag. “Regardless, we are here to learn.”

> “Well, you could stand to be a bit more polite.”
> “Fine then.”
> “Hey, I don’t go into your house and shit in your soup and call it beef.”
> Other

it feels like it will be good since it will make a good blinder at closer range.