Thanks assholes. I just wanted you to know my DM took advice apparently from your board and banned lesbian PCs...

Thanks assholes. I just wanted you to know my DM took advice apparently from your board and banned lesbian PCs, which means that I either had to leave or accept my character being irreversibly turned into a man.

Your hobby just lost another player, I hope you're happy.

Here's a fucking picture of how I feel right now because your board won't let me post a thread without one for some reason.

This thread is already awful, and my prediction is that it will actually get worse.

suck my sideways faggot

I approve of your DM

Shitposting just hit a new low

Good,

We have exposed your DM for a shit.

>abloo bloo bloo
>i cant play as a dyke
Unless you're playing FATAL, noone gives a shit about your charactor's sexuality.
Also
>Veeky Forums
>ever giving uncucked advice

This.

If you take anything outside of help with game mechanics here, you are a moron of the highest caliber.

I'll take the bait, onii-chan.

Good riddance. Your kind isn't wanted in the hobby to begin with.

>implying that lesbians are even real, and not just very convincing traps

What, did he see that screencap about the skeleton apocalypse that the PCs failed to stop because of their gay marriage crusade and take it as DMing advice? Cuz that level of retardation is on him.

But please, tell us more, I'm sure the full story's hilarious.

Your dm is shit, replace him yourself or find a new one.

What heinous lesbian acts could a PC possibly have done to even have a DM seek advice on Veeky Forums on how to handle it? What magical realm lays uncovered behind OPs mind? Perhaps we shall never know.

Is sexual preference a big thing in most games? I've rarely have it come up beyond the occasional bards who want to sleep with attractive women. The weirdest thing that happened was how my group began to joke about my character being friendly with a young boy just because he paid him for information and gave him some food as well.

Your DM is a hero and everyone like you deserves to know they will be purged.

>Veeky Forums
>Giving good advice
You should be thanking us, only an absolute retard would follow Veeky Forums advice

I want to fuck Erza

So you won't play unless your special snowflake can be a lesbian?

Good.

First, if your DM is a retard that's his problem.

Second, I don't care if you stop playing tabletop games because of a stupid DM, that's your problem.

Why is playing a lesbian important to you op?

Have you tried not being gay?

>Here's a fucking picture of how I feel right now because your board won't let me post a thread without one for some reason.

>leaving Veeky Forums-related hobbies because a single DM banned something that's next to irrelevant half the time

If we lost you because of shit like that, you had nothing good to contribute to begin with.

This.

Characters being overtly sexual or deviant (magical realm) makes people uncomfortable.

Mind giving us the full story? I want to know about your character.

I-is there a source?

Nevermind, jsut found it and unfortunately no thicc lewds.

You won't be missed.

If a character is so entertwined with their sexuality they are either

A) a bad character concept, and would weigh the party down and be draining on the game as a whole.

or

B)The player is toxic and can't push aside sexuality, social politics or their out of game reality for the sake of the ingame reality that the DM is trying to build. This makes them equally as draining onto the game.

most players and DMs understand that a little sexuality goes a long way. An NPC flirting can make them more interesting and feel more alive.

The inverse makes everyone feel a little grossed out and puts the DM on the spot to respond to your sexual advances.

Anyone have the ~next on shit that never happened~ meme?

This is bait but your imaginary DM is a shitter

Lesbian characters are cancer, but there are more graceful ways to handle them when they become a problem

Literally saying "your character isn't lesbian anymore" would be still That DM but better than genderbending a character or kicking you out. The best method however is to just never let offending players indulge in their yurifaggotry by just not giving them any waifus. Sorry, the bar wench is straight, the paladiness has sworn an oath of chastity and the barbarian queen is married. Yeah you can buy a cheap whore from the docks for 5 cp and fade to black with her, okay, what is Human M. Fighter doing now?

I don't understand why lesbian characters would be any worse than a straight male.

I understand this is bait, but I feel compelled to ask.

1. Why is your character's sexuality so intertwined with the character that changing it is uncompromisable?

2. Why can you not just be a straight female?

3. If we gave him the advice to ban lesbian PC's, why do you think we would care if you leave?

Have you guys considered that maybe OP is a lesbian and not a yruifag because I think the anger would be valid in that case

I would also like to fuck Erza. I believe this means we must duel to the death.

OP is a baitsman

Tell us about your character OP

All lesbian characters are variants on the same few themes. Go to F-List and browse for a few minutes and you'll doubtless find out exactly what OP's character was like.

I feel like it's significantly less likely since most people wouldn't want to cause a shit storm in their own groups by doing that

>tg is one person
Nigga, every time I describe what happened in my game some faggot accuses me of shoving my fetishes into it.
Your GM a shit
Lesbians a best.

As a DM who has banned lesbian PCs from his games, I can assure you that it is no myth. Although I don't think OP is one of my players since all of the PCs are gritty male mercenaries in a Black Company-esque setting.

This. This guy gets it.

You are welcome.

>valid

When did this become a SJW buzzword? Fuck off, faggot.

>some faggot accuses me of shoving my fetishes into it.

Because you probably are.

>Lesbians a best.

Scratch that, you DEFINITELY are.

Im proud.

It was me.

I actually told someone in another thread to ban lesbian PCs.

IT WAS ME, BARRY.

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.

It's just as fine because then they're probably RPing as themselves, sexuality included, so breaking away from self-inserts is probably a good thing.

Okay but you wouldn't ban black PCs from your game so why is banning lesbians fine

>Blaming the board as a whole rather than your DM
He's accepting advice from people on an anonymous imageboard. If you're really assblasted about his decision, maybe you just realized he's not the sort of person you want to play with.
But if you can't accept that, it's not the fault of anyone here and we're probably going to be better off without your complaining about our bad influence.
Remember, no game is better than a bad game.

Because blacks are a race and lesbians are degenerates

>fucking nothing
>second place

Boy if I was the little kid who got third I'd be spitting blood.

>women on the internet
Good one, user.

Corn *and* a pot requires some kind of investment here.

So I know this is bait, But how the fuck does banning Lesbian's turn you into a man? If you wanted to dick women in the first place, why weren't you on?

perhaps only two kids participated

>2nd place
I give up on this species. Again.
Unless this is like a preschool thing.

I like to think this is actually highschool project of some 17 y/o involving the other kind of pot.

>Heaven forbid party members talk about sexual preferences while they are travelling on the road.
>Tease the elf about their backstory involving being raised by wolves? How improper.

If you're a real life lesbian, good riddance landwhale/crackhead

>implying that women are even real, and not just very convincing traps

Your DM managed to get rid of your yuri fantasies, you overweight manchild. He didn dun nuffin wrong.

Aw, son of a bitch!

Cool story bro

But what was he trying to accomplish?

Science doesn't need a reason, user.

>suddenly valid is a SJW word
The Internet is moving too fast for me senpai

You know, I've heard that one of Veeky Forums's defining characteristics is how easy we are to bait. But I think we just appreciate how fun it can be to take every comment as seriously as every other.
Great thread, everybody!!

This. It transcends being baited when everyone sits down at a roundtable and addresses it like a deadly serious topic and people weigh in on it.

Amuses me more than anything.

Problematic, isn't it?

> I tried corn in a pot.
>It worked.
>1st place

Oh you sweet, naive summer child.

>lol those SJW's getting all TRIGGERED at random words they're so stupid

>This coupon is valid!

>Ugh fucking SJW's! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!

I want Erza to bully me

Hey Randy, Fuck off.

Young prodigy Martin attempted to grow genetically modified corn that would have twice the yield per acre and unique properties allowing it to absorb loose pathogens in digestive tract and thus prevent cancer.
But mommy accidentally threw pot with his final samples out.

That's basically how I approach copypasta and bait threads. If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.

You fool, the winning experiment was pot in a corn.

kek
fuck off, Randy

I could be convinced to let a lesbian in my game... if she went down on me.

With that sort of hand writing it looks like it could be.

Fuck off, Randy, you fat fuck.

OP is Batman. This is part of a very elaborate plan.

Today is a grand day. Three cheers for the hero DM.

>Your hobby just lost another player

Just as planned. Normies get out.

Around c/u/cks, deprive them of fucks.

I have this same image saved as Common_Core_Corn.jpg

DM WASN'T A FAGGOT!

DM WASN'T A FAGGOT!

DM WASN'T A FAGGOT!

>Just as planned.
REEEEjoice!

>implying

This.

Veeky Forums as a collective is pretty retarded and any DM who takes their advice should be fired out of a cannon.

"Move it football head" she gasped as his ear pushed past her labia.

Arnold thrusted the side of his head deeper, penetrating Helga with his oblong head.

I was around for a Magical Burst game once where one of the players (we'll call her Charm) would habitually play creeptastic lesbian PCs and try to make the entire game about her sexuality. One time the GM turned her PC into a man and she flipped the fuck out and ragequit.

Thank you for sharing your political views with us, it was very much appreciated.

that.. makes no fucking sense. I mean if it was permanent sure but otherwises that seems fine for a few sessons.

OP is bait.

However, sure, I'd feel pretty annoyed if my character wasn't allowed to be straight because someone found that icky. That said, in all my years I have met precisely two lesbian players of TTGRPGs, and many more obese manchildren that want to play My Little Lesbian.

There were only two students who participated.