Because reasons...

Because reasons, Numbuh 86 of the Kids Next Door is trying to decommission your character and is using everything in the KND arsenal to do so.

Does your character survive?

Yes.

Now put the thread template in the trash.

My character waits til she grows up and is depressed then fucks her silly before moving on. As is the way of his people.

Who would play a KND tabletop? Just curious.

Depending on the system mechanics, I might give it a curiosity-satisfying-trial to see if I want to keep playing it. Then again, most games like that will never get played because no one wants to play them with me.

Kids Next Door fans I imagine.

I mean, it's a cartoon with appropriately silly gimmicks and a penchant for some half-decent writing.

Cartoon Action Hour would probably be the best choice, were it an option.

This guy gets it, though again, most likely just a curiosity-satisfying one-shot.

Never played the system, will have to give it a try.

Even if she succeeds, my character is still going to survive since decommissioning just means they wipe your memories of being an agent.

I would. The lore is reasonably consistent and ripe for offbeat mechanics.

>KND system discussion
Veeky Forums got shit done and made Kidpunk, it's literally designed for KND.

I think OP mean't survive as in "don't get mind wiped".
But yeah, this thread is stupid.

>everything in the KND arsenal
>survive?

Nope. We're toast.

Write down all I know about the organization and put the notes in various banks throughout the kingdom before leaving myself clues for the inevitable mind wiping.
Get through that, learn my secrets and wait the amount of time it takes for her to be decommissioned.
Now she's 14 and has no idea why an adventuring party keeps murdering everyone she loves.

OH ITS THE

S.P.A.N.K.E.R

Don't you mean S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R?

We made kidpunk just for it. Figure it out

>Now she's 14 and has no idea why an adventuring party keeps murdering everyone she loves.
Then said adventuring party goes after their next target. Said target live in Nowhere USA.
"Stupid Elves!"

>fantasy KND
>organization is mostly made up of elves under 100 years old

>sliding scale of Maturity
>if it goes too low, some kind of bad thing happens
>if it goes too high, you get adult'd

So like the Nature scale in Mouse Guard?

If it goes to low, chances are you will buggery up a operation from acting to immature. Like going berserk when someone touches you.

I was going to bitch about using the word punk, but then thought about and realized that KND is a punk setting.

Really? What kind of punk?

They're 2x4Punk

And they're an underground resistance movement of dissatisfied and disenfranchised people fighting against a world that has been utterly dominated by The Man.

The Man being Father?

Or Grandfather.

Hating your Dad IS pretty punk.

As someone way too old for this shit and vaguely aware of the cartoon, I say go for it. We crammed Jetsons and Flintstones into our games back in the day, and yes I was That Guy who fucked Velma when we were all scoobyfied and made everyone uncomfortable except except for the DM who was into it.

Nothing ever changes.

Step 1. Flee into Nowhere. Only the desperate or the mad dare entering CN's flyover country.
Step 2. Live off the grid. Build up my own little hideout using the dilapidated remains of a escape craft as a base. Try to create a self-sustaining garden using 2x4 life support systems.
Step 3. Avoid Catz and the other "local celebrities" as much as I can. But I try to pin it all on Eustace to throw #86 off.
Step 4. ????
Step 5. Profit.

I Adult her by luring her into the creepy video basement and locking her in while Daddy's most recent girlfriend is being deflowered onscreen.

Ah, Velma? I always boned that slut Daphne. Scooby and Shaggy were too stoned out of their fucking minds to care. Like always.

Daphne was being played by Steves creepy sister and he was hypersensitive about any of us even tangentially flirting with her, but his parents were the only ones that would let us play.

She was actually a pretty good gamer, but she got hot and started partying partying in grade 11 and ditched us. Never treated us bad or anything, and I'm pretty sure she got one of her friends to blow her brother as a favor, just didn't have the time/interest in pretending to have adventures instead of actually having them.

Fuck sometimes I miss those days.

>HA! HA! I ALREADY HAVE AMNESIA!

>...that's the thing where you don't remember anything, right?

His aura of dice failure affects all who get too close, combat will be like two wizards in an antimagic field

remind her before the end that the they're fighting a useless battle and no matter what she or anyone does once she hits 13 it's over and the first 12 years of her life never happened.

>A manchild in sci-fi power armor.

Ha! He's already a basement dwelling manchild engineer! It wouldn't affect him anyway! His mothering A.I. will just spank her and send her off.

>Kidpunk
I was following those threads really closely for a while, then fell out of the loop.
Whatever became of that?