THAT'S IT I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE I'M A NO COINER AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL CRASH OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN BACK IN...

THAT'S IT I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE I'M A NO COINER AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL CRASH OH GOD WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN BACK IN JANUARY WHAT CAN I EVEN DO NOW IT ALL SEEMS TOO LATE FUCK ME

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hDC5Yqu
discord.gg/XNqfzmv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy iota and wait

buy ltc, you should make at least 1000%

At least you get to watch us make it, user

Buy OMG and get comfy

just buy right now since you want it so bad

drop $100 and join discord.gg/hDC5Yqu
youll make 10x in no time

is that you neon?

I can't get into these coin things. If I even bought $400 worth of lite coin if it went up 1000% I'd only make less than 4k. Not worth it at all. This shit would only be worth unless you already had 10's of thousand of dollars to throw at a coin or if you got a coin when it was

It is too late, you didn't listen. Wait for the bear market to return and that's when you buy on the cheap; that's if it ever happens.

Do more research.

thats what the institutional money is doing as we speak, throwing thousands at stuff.

4k is nothing to scoff at, you can reinvest in more crypto

>WAHHH I WANT MILLIONS RIGHT NOW

fucking numale cucks this is why you will never make it

Gotta start somewhere bro. I kept telling myself the same thing and I have more money then I've ever had in my life right now.

How rich are you that making thousands is meaningless to you?

I'm someone new aswell, but what is this meme that yo ucan't cash out coins? Like if I earn 2000$ lets say and I want to cash it out, would I be able to do it or am I stuck?

>Being a skeptical cunt about new technology

Its like you want to wageslave your entire life lmao

>I'd only make less than 4k. Not worth it at all. This shit would only be worth unless you already had 10's of thousand of dollars to throw at a coin or if you got a coin when it was

hi pajeet, feeling frustrated?

Then invest in a shitcoin and wait for it to blow up like people on Bitcoin and Litecoin did. Meme work makes the dream work.

Buy icecream. It won't make you reach but it will be more enjoyable than seeing how everyone gets rich

>1000% gains not worth it
hm, it sounds like what you ought to do is sit at a slot machine

do you know how buying and selling works? If you want to sell $2000 of shitcoin A, and nobody wants to buy shitcoin A, who do you think would give you money for it?

come down. in abou 70 minutes you can get some nice gains

discord.gg/XNqfzmv

The worst part is no matter how many $$$ you invest, the actual value of the crypto immediately becomes arbitrary. In other words don't bother.

Are coinbase fees % based or what I just transferred like 20 pounds worth of bitcoin to binance and it ate 15 pounds
Yeah I know poorfag just testing the waters

>discord.gg/XNqfzmv
being announced at 22 UK time?

right

Avoid cryptocurrencies at all cost.

HAHAHA

You just lost 75% of your money to Chinese Bitcoin traders. Welcome to Bitcoin, where everyone is a scammer.

pussy, put your money where your mouth is, if you believe in the tech. and where it's going after doing your research then you should go for it
if youre too lazy to research it for yourself and learn how it works dont bother investing

>. If I even bought $400 worth of lite coin if it went up 1000% I'd only make less than 4k.

And what if your $4000 went up 1000%?

what an illuminating example of humans being driven by emotions

>If I even bought $400 worth of lite coin if it went up 1000% I'd only make less than 4k
yeah get the fuck off biz
I'm surprised you even know how to use a computer

Imagine all your friends make it except you didn't.

That's what's happening right now user.