Where were you when you realized that bubbles are mathematically impossible in this new paradigm?

Where were you when you realized that bubbles are mathematically impossible in this new paradigm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck this nigger-loving troll. im sick of him

>tfw think it's the "new paradigm" meme
>tfw it isn't
wtf

>December 10th ~ till Jan 1st
>We must make it up #mteverbtc
>#29029 dollars! Don't no sell your BTC!
>View Thread
Crazy ol' McAfee that's why nobody drives by his property anymore he spends all day yelling nonsense at children that skateboard on the sidewalk. Not knowing that the street pavement fucks up your momentum and wheels

Chad McAfee is right. It's a new paradigm. Virgin NEETs and Bloomberg Beta males cannot even hope to comprehend the sheer magnitude of growth that we will soon experience. They will pink wojak and buy higher lol.

>McAfee using Mycelium

Okay, fucking no one should take this guy seriously anymore

He's insane but right

kek

We must save McAfee's dick. 500k isn't enough - 1 million by 2020

>bubbles are mathematically impossible in this new paradigm

OH BOY this conman is master of public shilling

Thats cuz he invested in OMG

he gotta be high or drunk or some shit right? Look at the fucking comments lmao

he is quantum suicide reminder to sell your bitcoin immediately after he dies

coke really fucked his brain up.

Either that or he's just straight up trolling hard.

THis

this is the guy who was charged with aggravated sexual assault on a minor and ran away from the feds to a foreign country right?

That's not how quantum suicide works, faggot.
QS applies to everyone. Everyone is living in their own subjective reality/timeline where they can't die.

You will see me and everyone else die but live forever.
I will see you and everyone else die but live forever.

Allegedly, chad McAfee hired a hitman too

rather likely

you don't run for the border if you know youre innocent...

It's called shilling. He wants to pump this up as much as he can so he can dump it all.

This. We're talking about MCAFEE AFTER ALL.
You know, the guy who installs FUCKING VIRUSES ON YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU BUY HIS FUCKING PRODUCTS?

You can't argue that bitcoin didn't literally introduce a new paradigm to the world. Just because it's a meme phrase doesn't make it always wrong.

I hope McAfee is right. I have everything in Bitcoin, I really need it to succeed.

1 Million Dollar by the end of 2020, I want to believe.

>new paradigm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE IT BUT THE FUDDERS WERE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not gonna happen brah, it literally can't handle more than 3 transactions per second.
For bitcoin to be worth 1 million it would have to have a market cap of 21,000,000,000,000,
10% of the market cap of all assets on this planet.

I'm bullish on btc still, but, I just don't understand his argument. He says it is correction proof, but if everyone gets scared for some reason and exits the market - it'll go down..

I understand it isn't going to inflate, but, that doesn't mean the shit can't crash.

But I don't really know, maybe he does have some explanation. Just none that I can find.

What's the market cap of the US stock market?

But there are less than 17 million in circulation and at least 1 million are gone forever. It could be possible, user...

18,500,000,000,000 is what I can find. So, it would have to be BIGGER than the US stock market. kek.

Agreed

I'm embarrassed I didn't look into the development of blockchain technology earlier as a CS graduate

It is the spiritual companion of the internet

dude weed lmao

dude.....weed

>I'm too stupid to understand a concept so i'll dismiss it as pseudo intellectual bullshit in order to protect my ego.

>bubbles are mathematically impossible

Someone actually jerked off in a flowerpot and raised this blooming fucking idiot.

you lack understanding of how market cap works in crypto. It's not the same as stocks. It's irrelevant to Bitcoin and more of a novelty.

BTC will reach over $1MM per coin. Screen cap this

>i need to spend my free time reading about fringe "science" in order to feel contrarian and superior

What happens when you die of old age?

Literally living the libertarian dream.

you're a brainlet user. Some people actually read because they are curious and want knowledge. Nice projections, though

>your fucking face when bitcoin IS actually the "new paradigm"
>no-coiners BTFO so hard, not only their "special snowflake" status is gone but they're also comparably poor since the cryptofags made so much money
>literally cucked as well since their gf cant handle the missed jackpot and insanely bad prediction
>I may be getting a little too enthousiastic but this is all reasonably possible
>Also yfw your charisma soars with the people you told crypto stuff to

>So are corrections and all else

>Corrections are mathmetically impossible
>Btc Corrects
Wut?

>new paradigm

Obviously trolling...

He's right. Bitcoin is a new paradigm.

wtf is wrong with Mycelium?

You can't. Technology will safe you before you can die of old age.
Or you somehow have some weird genetic mutation which keeps you from dying of old age.
Regardless of how small the chance of your continued existence becomes, there is ALWAYS a timeline where you somehow don't die.
You can't experience a timelines where you die since when you're dead you can't observe it anymore, only one where you live forever.

>calls something that can actually be true fringe science to look more educated
>actually manages to fucking roasts himself in the same post
>trying to impress people on an anonymous board

I would have to feel sorry for you user but I don't because you look like a fat attention seeking self-contradicting feminist

dude... weed

Hes just mocking normies who don't understand bitcone and are buying ATH thinking its """""""mathematically"""""""" impossible for bitcone to drop because
>BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
>ITS THE NEW ECONOMY
>NO MORE BANKS NO MORE FIAT
>LIMITED SUPPLY

This.

It's not "science", it's a philosophical position.

this motherfucker truly has ruined his brain, not since phil katz has a nerd burned out so hard on substances

f to pay respects

>quantum theory is fringe science
this has to be an american

>Trusting a guy with "math" that can't even uninstall his own software he made.
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

>h-hes just kidding. Bitcoin is a bubble!
how about you educate yourself with the technology of crypto before you out yourself as an old foggie with no idea what's going on today

crypto does not correct, it is a dip. Bitcoin cannot crash, it can only dip temporarily

>thinking you can become rich this easily

It's either a bubble or the government is going to intervene, life isn't this fucking easy. You can't make money this fucking easy, it's not right.

By the time most people have moved over it won't be like this, fampai.

Oh yeah I bet you old man McAfee was never sponsored by Element during the Bam Margera prime was he??

May i refer you to my earlier post??

Lmao crazy old man McAfee

Phew, that's it. He's saying shit to pump it and planning to dump.

VIVA LA MCAFEE

d

Explanation is Mcafee wants to unload his normiecoin bags on retards that actually think like this and use the proceeds on the real bitcoin, the true bitcoin worthy of Satoshi's vision, Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin is extremely undervalued right now its going to 500,000 no brakes

>Corrections are impossible

WTF

Is he trolling or is he a living meme?