Swords to Plowshares is my favorite Mtg card, whats yours?

Exiling things just feels so... clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yare yare daze.

GOAT card. Also, its a goat card.

Nobody ever expects it.

Either you expected this, and therefore are wrong in this card ever being unexpected. Or, you didn't expect this, and I get a cheap laugh out of you

My favorite card.

so satisfying to slowly gain control of all my opponent's stuff, as the look of horror on their face grows.

The latter, user. I thought it'd be Force Spike.

Naw. Almost chose sunlance though

my favorite thing about it is that it has first strike so half the time blocking it is not an option and it basically has flying

Both cards are criminally underplayed in modern.

I Play tithe in W hatebears. It's relevant almost always and I laugh my ass off against Affinity.

Get out of here mark, don't you have a set to design?

Do you have a list to share?

My favorite card, it has great art and its very good, specially in EDH. I also love tribal decks so I get to use it a lot.

I could probably think of something else if I thought on it for a while but it's a great card.

I even named a stray I found a year ago after it.

stray cat*

He was like a day or two old

You named a cat Craterhoof?

The sheer amount of shenanigans this thing has facilitated over the years is staggering.

Yea. When we found him he had some worms and other shit we had to take care of but that went fine.

He's about 16 months old now and is a good kitter.

That's a cute story, user. I'm happy for you and Craterhoof.

Thanks.

Wotc's blog was even doing a "magic related pets" thing when he was a month or two old and they had him in their post.

Awww, that's pretty cute user. My cats names are Gus Bus, Reggie (aka The Smell, or Schmell), and Allie (aka Moo).

using this with fireball.... *heavy breathing*

Doesn't the Fist cause any X costs to become 0? Or am I missing something here?

Are you breathing heavily because you spent 5 mana to do 0 damage?

Wow, insane 0 damage strat.

thats just for the extra targets. the x cost is included in the cost of the card itself so its covered by the 5 mana.

>the x cost is included in the cost of the card itself so its covered by the 5 mana.
wrong, retard

...no.

ha, spoilsports. guess I wasn't the first one with such an obvious idea.

>ha, spoilsports. guess I wasn't the first one with such an obvious idea.
user I'm gonna ask you a question right now, and I hope you answer me honestly

Are you legitimately retarded?

Speaking of 'clean' cards. Counterspell and Murder are both great.

Wotc's thing with "centered rules no flavor" works on wrath but I don't think it works for counterspell.

I think just having "Nature doesn't walk." centered as the entire card text of overrun would be good, but that wouldn't go over too well.

Nope, its just you projecting again.

>Thinks X cost cards can be manipulated outside of actually casting them
>Tries to argue it for a second post
>Teehee those spoilsports wouldn't let it work.
(You)

>thinks manipulating x-cost cards is unthinkable
>tries to argue it for a second post
>Teehee you are retarded
(You)

Pics or it didn't happen
Pics of the healthy cat that is

Many iterations of counterspell did in fact have flavor text.

This is from June of last year but he hasn't changed much aside from getting bigger.

I know, that's my point. Having just "Counter Target Spell" on a card isn't that great.

Here's a much more recent one I found with a friend of mine but it's pretty blurry.

Nigger you went full retard.

Wew

The thing is, the guy running this is doing more damage to his own win percentage than his opponents'.

I just love everything about this card, especially the artwork.

10/10

Is good cat
I rate cat/cat

Either this or Counterspell.
At least one copy goes into every blue deck I make.

man this would be a blowout in draft right now

Does it protect from all sources which have CMC of 3+? If so, it's amazing. Why isn't it played in modern where people tend to cheat in 3+ cmc cards?

It's a mini-progenitus pretty much, that's why I love it.

It used to be Momentary Blink, then the novelty of flicker wore off.

So now it is GG.

I can't believe no one posted black lotus yet.

le spork xD

>hurr durr my favorite card is an overpriced meme

Why would anyone have a boring card as their favorite.

It's not even THAT good past the first handful of turns.

This dude. I just love playing with this card. He brings a whole team along! And fasilitates so many shenanigans! Fun powerful card.

Speaking of just great clean cards - Lightning Bolt. Got a problem with toughness 3 or less? Burn it with fire (or lightning to be exact)

You're right on the boring part, but it's always good.

I mean sure, 3 free mana is good, but there's a pretty big difference between a 4 drop on turn 1 and a 10 mana thing on turn 7.

In non rotating formats 10 drop on turn 7 is extremely slow and the game should've ended by then.
The only wrong thing with modern, legacy and vintage is their entry cost. Seriously, fuck the speculators. I'd actually enjoy it if they allowed to use proxies in tournaments.

I don't like modern, legacy, or vintage because it's just mostly the same shit over and over again for weird 2 turn kills.

I don't like standard either, though I think it's better than eternal formats.

You are a living meme.

How am I meme.

You've clearly never played or even watched Modern, Legacy, or Vintage. You think that Standard is the best format. You are either memeing me or you are the meme.

For when you like magic but hate the people you play.

I also love being targeted by everyone on the table.

What do you mean? Every deck in legacy/vintage has already been made and categorized into styles with very few differences between. Hell, you probably know every single card in someone's deck of they mention one word to name their deck.

>You think that Standard is the best format.
I /LITERALLY/ just said that I don't like Standard you dense fuck.

Just a big fuck you

The idea of turn two kills being common is evidence that you have never played these formats.

You said that Standard is better than Eternal formats. Standard and Extended are the only non-eternal formats, you dense fuck.

>Standard and Extended are the only non-eternal formats, you dense fuck.
>What is sealed, draft, commander, casual, cube

>commander
>casual
>not eternal formats
You just went full retard.

Usually when people are talking about eternal formats they're referring tot he ones people play competitively (as you very heavily implied in your post in ).

If you're playing casual or commander games that end on or before turn 7 I'm really curious as to how the fuck you're playing the game.

So you don't actually have a grasp of what Eternal means. Also, I'm not that guy.

I know what it means.

I also know what people usually mean when they say eternal (that is, modern, vintage, and legacy).

>No Birds of Paradise in the whole thread
Casual scum.

But that isn't what people mean. Everyone knows that commander is eternal. Honestly, I have better things to do than sit here and point out that you're a retard. Enjoy...whatever format you play, I'm really not sure anymore.

Well if you could read (which you can't, apparently) you would see that I listed the formats I play in .

DnT reporting in.

See, that looks like you're trying to list non-eternal formats, not tell me what you play. Anyway, you clearly haven't played Modern, Legacy, or Vintage, so your argument is invalid by default.

This card full fucking stop

No, I don't care if Ravager's supposedly more powerful, it just satisfies my inner Timmy/Melvin for powerful abilities and artifact creatures.

I could never grasp why this made people so salty back in standard. All the aggro decks that board wipes shut down don't run counterspells, so nine times out of ten it was just a more color intensive wrath.

I've never played or owned this but I'd love to use it somehow.

Posting Nazi Portal

feels powerful and has great flavor text

You called for Nazis?

Have you ever looked up invoke prejudice on gatherer?

>gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
>Multiverseid=1488
>1488
Meme magic is real.

>It's actually 1488
holy shit user that's great

>Increasingly racist edit of racially charged card gets Hitler dubs

pro 3+cmc while having 1 toughness means you die to bolt and boggled.