Last Thread: >>48916450

Last Thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally ive been waiting

UPDATE

Added quite a bit. What does everyone think?

You forgot to put CYOA in the title.

You fucked up OP.

Here's my 2 cents.

1. I adore the Spirit gifts. They're a wonderful way to flavour your build.
2. I hate the Fate perk with a passion because it's too amazing to pass up on.
3. I'm also sad you didn't include any of the companions I designed, but they were probably bad.
4. I still think the equipment weapon section is odd seeing as how plenty of powers and some perks come with special, unique weaponry.

You realise that anyone searching the catalog for "CYOA" is going to miss this thread, right?

Better delete it and remake a proper one.

This thread is unacceptable. How could you forget the most important part?

I haven't included everyone yet.

Which companions did you design? I probably have them.

Mirana Marmoreal, then the vampire lady, and eventually the Don, but he was more of a joke.

I don't think I saw that one. Could you repost?

And I saw don. No pedos in my cyoa.

In b4 Angel posts her space Nazi dominatrix for the millionth time.

Then I guess user needs to go...
youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

huh? I don't understand this reference

Could someone post the Alternate History CYOA please?

I have an idea guys. How about instead of posting CYOAs or discussing them, we instead have 250+ posts talking about sexuality and politics. I for one certainly would enjoy that more than boring old CYOAs.

It's not a CYOA thread until someone complains about Angelanon.

Some user is absolutely obsessed with her and literally can't get through the day without reminding everyone how much he hates her. It's best to ignore them both.

Thanks for bringing old thread drama into the new thread. I don't know what we'd do without faggots like you making sure the shitposting never ends.

I'm trying to subtly make sure the discussion doesn't continue, by bringing it up in the most annoying, obnoxious way I can. This will discourage people from talking about it out of spite for me and the desire to not be associated with my post.
Works every time.

Now that everyone here knows about that, it won't work. Also, everyone here is a rapist.

Yes, and?

hahahahaha! you do it all wrong what you have to do is being boring

Wasn't there a succubus cyoa in the making?

You fool, you didn't put "CYOA" in the op.

Delete and make new thread

Father's name for a female would be Svyatoslavovna, Svyatoslavovich is a male version.

We might just nees to go ahead and can this thread. No one can find it apparently