Inquisitorial Penal Regiment Veeky Forums: Screw the Blues Edition

Alright ladies, listen up! It seems the Navy is sick of getting its ass handed to it! As such, we'll be leaving this desert rock in one hour!

Unfortunately, we've just detected a massive Tau force headed straight for us. This force will be here in half an hour. The enemy never make our jobs easy, do they...
-----------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_Veeky Forums

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exe-qs0RDQs).
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQQjfDUBLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>checks over her bolter and smiles up at him.
ready to rock and roll?

In all honesty. It probably wasn't a good idea to always have the cannon sticking out of the mountain...

At any rate. It looks like we'll have to fight our way out of this place. So let's gear up, and get ready for a fight!

>He, alongside two other guardsmen, would be screwing around with one of the consoles where the power armor had been found.

Almost... just trying to-
>He'd be cut off the sound of a nearby equipment locker opening up.

GOT IT! Yes!

>pats him on the back
well done you, looks like this will help us a lot, is that a plasma cannon?

>sits inside of his makeshift office, listening to music (youtube.com/watch?v=exe-qs0RDQs). There is very little for him to do right now. His weapons are all in top condition... Nobody seems to need his assistance... Maybe a nap would be appropriate?

>He'd cast a glance inside.

I dont know how that looks ANYTHING like a plasma cannon... it looks more like an assault cannon of some kind...

Legion of the damned song.

GOD DAMN IT DID ADAM GET TO YOU TOO? also get in Steam chat

>Having completed business on Beshk, and given assurances to return at a later time with aid, Alice commands the Navigator of the Quatra Equitis to take the vessel into the Warp, which he swiftly does.

I don't like the goings on there, something terrible is going to happen.....

>smirks at him.
good to see that you know you're plasma from your assault but can you use it?

Can't. I am relegated to phone due to reasons.

wish I could get in steam chat.... FUCKING LITTLE EIGHT YEAR OLD WITH A ROCK!!!

I got the feeling too... I fear conflict reaching my world again.

you're missing out on all the dank memes

Ah, damn.

Why would you do that to a child?!

Hey guys. Can i be in the cool kids club? I could use some critique on my gay ass character. I'm FunSkeletor, the Slaanesh cultist

sent you a group invite, come join the group chat as well

Mhm, we'll need......bigger guns next time we come back, but for now...let us see how the Eldar is doing.
>Alice walks off the bridge and heads for the cells.

mate doing summet currently. Ill be in shortly

PHONE BRUVA!
I wouldn't be worried about that...
>He'd say this as he steps onto an elevated platform.
I'd be more worried about weither the Tau can handle it.
>He'd then turn his head to one of the guardsmen at the console. Giving him a quick nod of his head as he speaks up.

Do it!

>The man would nod, before entering a few commands into the console.
>This causes several mechanical arms to lower from the ceiling. Each one carrying a different peice of armor plating, that they would quickly attach onto Malak.
>After a few moments, Malak would once again be encased within the prototype Inquisition power armor.
>Pic related, but obviously more black, and covered in skulls and other Inqustion symbolism.
>The last part that would be attached is the helmet. Its visors lighting up as the suit finally activates.

FINALLY... BACK TO WAR.
>His voice would once again sound like that if a Dreadnaughts.
HEH... I'VE ALWATS WANTED TO SAY THAT.

Okey-dokey
you know they won't let you keep that armour once we're done
>she smirks again but leans in to kiss his helmet.
go get em.

you mean, allow her to repeatedly bash my bag carrying my 1000$ laptop and other dnd resources with a rock because she's bored whilst waiting for the bus? I didn't. Her mother did!

>Following close behind. What of the assassins?

Damn. What a spoiled brat.

>Ron closes his eyes. But he senses something is wrong. He is sick to his stomach for a brief moment. It is a feeling unlike anything he has ever felt, and it is most unwelcome.

>he sits up on his cot. There's the possibility it could have been his imagination, of course. Banking on that would be neglecting his duties, though. Instead of letting it be, Ron stands up and leaves his little office.

Inquisition will know what to do with them. Ones that we can trust anyway.

>Is lying in his tent
>On his Ork "sample" that has been eviscerated
>He only barely breathes and does not react to a rodent eating the dying skin around his wounds

INQUISITOR GREELY SAYS OTHERWISE. AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROTOTYPE WILL CARE EITHER. SEEING AS THEY'RE DEAD.

>He'd then have the assault cannon attached into place upon his arm.

I always do...

>He'd then step down off of the platform before moving towards her and wrapping his empty arm around her in a tight embrace, before slowly backing away and heading out the door towards the command center.

... And what of the others? They're my brothers and isters too... Most of them, I still don't know how some are alive.

>slowly walks past Malak, looking agitated
You can't keep that. Greely ain't an Inquisitor. He can't give you secret power armour.
>keeps walking, predatory look in his eyes

.......I mean the Inquisitors we can trust you dip.
Hit your head during the Warp Transition?
>The pair arrive at the cells.

>unsure of what to do next Claire follows him, clutching her bolter pistol.
lucky you getting your own power armour.
>if you were to turn around you would see her sticking out her tongue at you.

>Suddenly, Kanes upper half falls through the vents
"W-why hel-l-lo there"
>There is a look of fear on his face, poorly hidden by a forced smile
>His ass falls on his face, along with his legs

I honestly hope you're wrong about that Ron. But whatever the case, it'll be of use to us in the coming fight.
>"He looks pissed. I wonder who shit on his Emperor brand mercy bars this morning?"

>She looks at you two from inside the cell.
You two again? You come back more often than flies. What is it you want? Came for some entertainment? The new guard is not very conversational...
>At least the guard newly assigned from last time is still alive.

>Ron continues down the hallway, his anger rising.

>something is not only wrong, but it is more wrong than Ron is.

>he eventually arrives at a doorway hidden in an alcove. The sign above the door has been removed.

>He'd smile to himself as he keeps walking towards the command center. At least until-
Throne dammit you're annoying!
>He'd harshly stomp his foot I to the Slanessh Commissars meaty body several times.
I thought Eisen had you stored away in a box for later use as a punching bag!
>He'd continue to harshly curb stomp the daemon into little meaty chunks as he says this.

Just die already so we can forget you ever infiltrated us!

Where the hell is Eisen to deal with your shit?
>He'd continue to mercilessly stomp the Commissars meat chunks. Unwilling to let them reform.

Jesus christ, this thread is worse than /xivg/'s "roleplaying" attempts.

>He squeels in pain
"AAH DAMMIT AHH STOOOP"
"I HAVE NEWS AGH FUCK"

I love when they come to shitpost
>Eisen is under rutinary checkup of bionics today, the magos are keeping him busy to keep the order.

Making sure the Tormentor is working for you actually.

Why? I am your prisoner! You're suppossed to torture me, not care for me! What are you my mother?!

If I was your mother, I would beat you repeatedly with a stick for fun.

>He'd co to ue to stomp the annoying creature Into paste.

Why should I believe anything you say? Especially when I've got bigger fish to worry about

"I-i have good a-and bad news"

"PLEAASE AGH-GHRGHLR"

>Shudders awake and yells as he notices the pain of his fragile skin being torn apart
>Throws the vermin out of his tent

OH HO HO! ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HER STONE IS PROBABLY LARRS!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQQjfDUBLY

It would feel just like home, actually...
>She stays silent for a while, expecting all this conversation to be an excuse to ask something.
>But after the silence she talks.
The Tormentor is working fine. I don't have the urge to kill the guards on the door for now...

This is very weird for you to ask.

>For once, Oddball leaves his tank, which is right outside the Tent, but still.
>He dodges the rat, which splats messily against the tank, 'painting' an emergency hatch crimson.
>Oddball then pops his head inside the Tent and looks at Callidon.
Are you alright sir? I heard screaming and my Tank now has 'Vermin Pattern Camouflage'. Would you like me to fetch a Medic?

I´m fine! Just some critter biting me, that´s all...
>Callidon looks somehow... Different. He still looks as tired as before, but the grey in his hair has vanished and been replaced with brown, and his wrinkles seem to have almost vanished

"S-so, are you willing to listen out?"

You know sir....I could have sworn that you weren't that young before.
>Oddball has an expression of slight worry, and his glances show he seems to be contemplating retreating to his Hammerhead.

>pops her head through the tent flap and smiles
everything alright here? I heard screaming and I was wondering if you needed help getting properly patched up

>He'd stop curbing stomping you at this point, before continuing on his way towards the command center.

Tell someone else traitor...

>Grumbles as he scratches the ruined skin of his side
It´s fine... Just some dead skin tearing off painfully.
>On the floor there is a piece of skin the size of a palm

"THE ORKS HAVE BOMBS! LOTS AND LOTS OF BOMBS! MEELTA BOMBS!

Oddball! Shouldn't you be prepping your tank crew for combat!? We don't have much time dammit!

That goes for the rest of-
>He'd pause once he noticed the adept.

What's going on...?

>a look of concern on her face she shakes her head
fine? fine I can kiss better, you are not fine!
>she enters the tent fully and starts inspecting the wounds.

"Oh, I've seen that before. Were you bitten by a vermin perhaps?"

I ask because I care, what you've.....never had someone care about your wellbeing without expecting anything in return before?

Nothing! I was just surprised, that´s all!... And I seem to have drooled on the Ork´s ribcage...
>He quickly straightens his jacket to cover it, but she could swear she saw something pulsing inside the wound
Yes. Are you implying it´s an infection?

"It's the effect of chaos. It was a chaos infested rat. Skavvies, we call them..."

if it's an infection it needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later, come on now you know this.

It's not actually. Alice still has that. Tormentor has the soul of a random Elfdar.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ALICE DAMNIT. WHY DO I SUCK SO MANY DICKS?

My crew is always ready baby, you gotta stop with the negative waves and try relaxing.

What do you mean...?
People doesn't do that. Everyone wants something in return.

I don't. Well aside from yourself being happy. Not 'murder, torture and rape' happy, but actually happy.

In that case, I´ll simply offer my prayers and fast until the taint leaves my body.
No! I am too busy to abandon my work for a tiny blasted rodent bite! Now leave! Leave!
>Callidon seems to be more furious than ever before in the time he has been with the regiment

You... What?!

You what?!
>LIX is as surprosed as the eldar.

Happiness?

"It does not work like that.
>He looks at the wound
"Seems to be the influence of slaanesh. The rats must've been triggered by our coming."

WHY?! What kind of strategy is this?!
STOP DOING THAT!

>"She must want something from me, everyone wants something...."

What do you really want? Why keep me here? Why give me this for real?

LEAVE!
>Picks up the Ork and tosses it at them, the throw falling just short
>Even with the organs removed, it weighs at least twice as much as him

I just want you to be normal? And if you leave then you won't be normal because you'll start murdering people through torture again. And if I give you that, then you don't need to torture people just to live, terrible thing that.

What ork?

The one he had experimented on earlier, and on top of which he fell nearly comatose as the vermin nommed his side

Woah, chill with the negative waves, I'm goin', I'm goin'.
>Oddball steps away from the tent and hops back into his Hammerhead, carefully avoiding the splat of rat as he climbs the hull.

>She crumbles to her knees in her cell.
W-why you do this?
Why do you want me to be "normal"?
Why... why help me?
>There is tears on her eyes, but she refuses to let them fall.

WHY ARE YOU BEING KIND TO ME?! WHAT KIND OF SICK TORTURE IS THIS?! DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS HUMAN! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! STOP! ... STOP BEING KIND TO ME! YOU'RE SUPPOSSED TO HATE ME!

>leans against a wall a short distance away, watching Alice.

"JESUS CHRIST I'M TRYING TO HELP STOP BEING ASSHOLES"
>He starts crying
"ALL MY MATES ARE DEAD, THE ORKS ARE COMING AND I CANT EVEN GET LAID"
>He starts crying louder

I do this because I'm a nice person. You would be too if they actually gave you a chance, instead of beating you. Which is you know, not normal.

>Alice would try and comfort the Eldar, if not for
Yes Trooper? Can I help you?

>She lets go of her tears.
>Only Larrs had made her cry so far.

Who the hell is Jesus Christ? Is he some sort of chaos marine!?

>Doesn't like the way the man is staring at Alice.
>Phaseblade is ready to be unsheathed should something go wrong.

Good...
Then use the corpse and leave me alone! I am too busy to entertain you, and I have even less time for getting treatment for such petty wounds! I was shot with a heavy bolter for Emperor´s sake, half my insides turned to mush and I can still work! That applies to the sister as well. SHOO, ALL OF YOU!

>says nothing for a moment

>looks at Delta
>there is a soft click and a hiss of static from his mask. The voice of an old man comes from an unseen speaker on the helmet
Just making sure everything's alright Alice.

"I-i don't know... My family kept using that curseword since...i-i don't know"

"NOW LISTEN HERE MUSHY GUTS, DO YOU WANT TO TURN INTO ME AND START TO BUTTFUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU?"

>Alice would be doing the consoling thing, if not for the spooky man.

Who.....are you? I swear I've heard that voice before.

>The man would shake his head at this at the adept, before continuing towards the command center.
>He'd stop but a few feet later, as a message comes in through his helmets Vox.
>He'd stand there silently for a few seconds before turning his head towards the others.

Bad news ladies! Looks like the Tau have pushed up their schedules! They'll be here in less then five minutes!

>a chuckle from the man
I'll leave you to your... Interrogation.

>Clicks his tongue and smiles knowingly
I promise you, that will not be a problem...

I'm disgusted IMMENSELY by what you said just now...

"What a coinkidynk! BECAUSE THE ORKS ARE COMING HERE IN 5 MINUTES AS WELL! WITH FUCKING MELTA BOMBS!"

He's... I don't know... Familliar...

"ALRIGHTY THEN! HAVE FUN WITH TENTACLES, JACKASS!"

Wait....Ron?! I.....but how?! How did you even get here? And what's with the armour?