How does your character get past the no singles policy at the theater?

How does your character get past the no singles policy at the theater?

I don't see a designated shooter anywhere in that picture

Is that a thing that happens?

>How does your character get past the no singles policy at the theater?

Are you serious? His animal companion is a falcon.

>How does your character get past the no singles policy at the theater?
>the no singles policy at the theater?
The WHAT?!
What the fuck is this?
No! really! what is this?!
Is this an actual thing?
If so, where?
Because I can safely say this is not a thing in the states! Or at least not in California...

>Is that a thing that happens?

American theaters have policies that forbid "singles" from watching their movies as they're typically loners or unauthorized shooters.

You can get around this by winning the theater lottery to be the week's designated shooter, going to a matinee, or paying for a theater-certified falcon that serves as your movie companion.

>American theaters have policies that forbid "singles" from watching their movies
Uh, Bullshit! I live in California, which is part of the United States in case there are any idiots reading this, and I've never heard of this. And I go to the theaters plenty, usually by myself.

>not taking your falcon
>b-b-but the no falcon policy!
>not disguising him as an overweight pigeon

>California, which is part of the United States
Jose, please

>that neckbearded, loud as fuck typing style
>super defensive over an obvious joke
You didn't need to tell me you were californian, it's obvious.

Simulacrum. Alter Self on his familiar. Programmed Illusion. Planar Binding to summon up a Succubus and make her watch the movie with me.

I was right! there are idiots on Veeky Forums! HA!

I shall file this discovery under the "No Shit" category

I love this pasta

By getting doubles, obviously.

>dress as a woman
>dodge the singles policy
>dodge the penis inspection
>get to tell the ticket ripper to check xer privilege
Well worth it

>theater
You mean cinema, right?
Because theater usually has "only stuck-up snobbish singles" policy.

This used to be a good way around the Singles policy, but nowadays they'll inspect your penis regardless of gender identity to determine if your penis is feminine or masculine. It's literally a case of "too much of a good thing", they've wised up to people disguising as Trans*.

Wow, privileged are we? California has slightly different policies related to their Singles policy, this has been the case since the Drought; anyone who brings a gallon jug of clean water can bypass the Singles policy, but only if they share the water with everyone in the movie.

You're not fooling anyone.

Nobody wants to go to the theater, it's loud and smelly and full of heckling black families. Most people go to the cinema, since even a couple typically has trouble getting into the Kinometique

>Wow, privileged are we? California has slightly different policies related to their Singles policy, this has been the case since the Drought; anyone who brings a gallon jug of clean water can bypass the Singles policy, but only if they share the water with everyone in the movie.
Oooh! I get it now, your pulling shit out of your ass for laughs...

Oh silly me! Should've seen it earlier!

Don't mind me!

Forget to take your happy pills today?

By calling forth unholy demons from the nightmare realm.

>Forget to take your happy pills today?
Yes, yes I did.

This isn't one of our better threads.

Dude, the stormtrooper.

Is this, like, another one of those pathetic /r9k/ memes or something?

You're not very smart are you?

His armband and cap show you that he's actually a Theater guard. He's there to detain you if you try to run from the penis inspector.

by getting doubles

So you're saying he's designated to shoot?