Contemporary people that look like they would be cool characters

Contemporary people that look like they would be cool characters.

Some people seem to just live their life like the alignment system is a real thing, and they're on the far right.
Google 'Orlan'

>cue wailing and gnashing of teeth

Why?

>"Why the fuck am I stuck in this sickening time period? I should be back on Gallifrey."

He's hated by a lot of people.

Who?

Do we post people who would be cool characters, or is this another "people who look like PCs" thread?

This looks like the "before" picture of an Everyone is John campaign.

I think "people who look like pc's" covers it best

Alright then

To be fair, I was actually looking for an excuse to post Die Antwoord since they really look like and possibly are pc's. So then I had to find more people to fill up the thread.

Yeah I know this bitch, had livecasts and photo ops of like 20 plastic surgeries to make her look like a composite of 'the most beautiful women in art' she had drafted, then when the project is over she decides to have some kind of implants surgically inserted in her forehead to make her look like an alien, can't say she's not committed to her craft, even if her craft is basically grotesque theater

Could I get CoC/general old-timey PCs?

Anyway have some old-timey ladies.

If that man does not carry around a portable speaker continuously playing the Boss Nigger theme, I will be sorely disappointed.

when will they learn

>Yeah I know this bitch
I think we share the same feelings.
I've got no beef with contemporary art, some of it can be real fun. And yet for some reason I really, really despise that woman. Like really, who does she think she is? Fuck her man.

No he's a metalhead from Botswana.

>The fucking straps.

Seconded

>on the other end of the river, a deer topples to the ground, a hole in its neck

>Dat bulge

>Death by snu snu is truly the best way to go

>you'll never eat her pussy while her massive quads quiver around your ears, as you fear the impending orgasm might very well cause her to crush your head like ripe watermelon but fuck if you're going to stop at this point

Hawt

Have some more.