I just inherited 20k i will invest it all in ARK or LINK make me decide without using memes

I just inherited 20k i will invest it all in ARK or LINK make me decide without using memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
discord.gg/Z699gSD
youtube.com/watch?v=v82GrstZelg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DON'T BUY ANY OF THEM THEY ARE BOTH SHITCOIN

BUY REAL COINS LIKE MONA OR MONERO

Buy Monero, BTC and Salt.

Buy salt or iota

ARK. Vote biz_classic. Collect free money.

Seconded.

It's still a good idea to buy ark and link but be sure to put something in xmr, too

BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR. Rest some shitcoins of your choosing

Look into Confido, OP. It hit the floor and it's only going up from here

ARK connects blockchains together. neat. cute.

LINK connects blockchains to all real world data. revolutionary.

Yes but which team has a better chance on delivering what they promise. I think Xavier has this one over Sergay

> (OP)
>ARK. Vote biz_classic. Collect free money.
I have 1K ARK but even with that the dividend is quite low.

>Xavier
cuck name that isnt even pronounceable correctly
>Sergey
masculine name, straightforward, easy to pronounce, proud russian family name

It's still a free quarter ARK a day, every day, forever, for a 1 ARK one-time fee.

Arkies are so retarded. You do understand that there are thousands of traditional investments that are infinitely safer that pay dividends or interest right? The pos reward is the main thing people cite when people talk about ark but it just gives away that Veeky Forums is just 18 year olds who have never a traditional portfolio. Why other than that would anyone ever buy into ark? No one has ever explained that.

OP go LINK it is the last true crypto moon. You missed btc, you missed eth, link is a guaranteed moon mission.

Salt, edgeless, NXT, and TenX are good buys to hold till end of the month.

SALT.

kek both are a fucking joke

chainlink is a joke because oracles are a fucking joke, even if you decentralise oracles, if your endpoint is compromised then you have shit data, which means it's a fucking meme and why not just use normal oracles.

ark is a joke because their smartbridge is just a text field wow so revolutionary, even btc and eth can do what ark tries to do plus stuttreing potheads

is the faucet the "dividend"? you're telling me i have to refresh this page every hour to collect my "dividend"? am i missing something

MEMES ARE ALL I HAVE

If you don't invest in ADA after watching this video then there's no hope for you.

Thank me in 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

you're a fucking idiot if you honestly believe that about Link

BTC
LTC
OMG
ADA
XMR
TRST

no, you are the literal retard if you think chainlink is doing something you may call revolutionary

god Veeky Forums is full of shills and retarded people

Buy Skycoin

>bashes a 10% yearly ROI in dividends
>suggests an ERC20 token

>I don't know anything about technology but my bags are too heavy to drop so I'm going to keep shilling my LINK garbage

>you missed btc
no i didn't
>you missed eth
no i didn't

and i sure as fuck won't miss ARK, either

if you invest into ark instead of link you're fucktarded

LINK

No argument needed, join us in the Lambo land

How about shilling you give an argument. What i gathered from this thread at least Arkies are able to make a compeling argument. Link is just pure shilling from people who have what i would assume massive bags. Ark it is boyz

instead of shilling

wow i suck at typing

thanks for buying my ark bags

>he doesn’t know

ark will moon before link

Good choice. An investor as astute as yourself, who bases their decision on what Veeky Forums says, deserves every success.

Buy LINK and hold forever.

hold forever sounds about right

Monaco is going to end up doubling in price within the next week because of the new debit cards they're rolling out. If you feel like being educated on the matter, join up. discord.gg/Z699gSD

Thanks for the screencap gold

Split it. Get REQ, LINK, ARK, XMR, BTC, ADA

ah come on senpai i corrected myself. Everyone can have a retard moment when they type

*Whispers* Buy Nuko if you love MONA ;)

if you actually inherited 20k don't throw it on shitcoins

As someone who writes smart contracts LINK seems very hard to use in the real world. The idea is good but the execution is almost impossible. I should say ARK.

youtube.com/watch?v=v82GrstZelg

Diversification is bad in Crypto

Good job bro. Welcome to Gainz city

shill me on nuko

Welcome aboard

you shoulda bought ark last night at 19k sat

$20k on one coin? You are in a perfect position to diversify and just sit on it. If you do it right you can x3 your investment or more.
Seriously just put most of it into top 10 coins. BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, XMR. Maybe NEO to accumulate GAS while you hold. Then take $1k here and there to use on shitcoins. If they moon, great. You might make $10k off $1k. If it crashes or Confidos on you, then you only lost $1k and the rest of your portfolio is fine. Don't be a shitcoiner.

put it in litecoin you werido, monero and bcash too. That is coming from a LINK and ARK holder...
50% litecoin, 20%Bcash and monero and then 10% for shit alts, maybe 3.5% LINK 5%ARK and some Bitcoin Gold would be my advice if you really like those two.

ARKs wallet sucks and all ARKies won't hear a bad word about it. They worship that thing because it is all they have.

>Nekonium is developed by the Nekonium Project. Please be aware that it is not a general non-centralized speculative currency, and it is unlikely that you will benefit from mining or investing.

From their translated github page

if you hold bags I'm sorry for you

>he fell for ARK
kek

Half on ark for stacking
Half on Link for moon mission

If link dips use the money tou got from stacking to buy the dip

Thank me in 2020 when you"re a multi-millionaire ;)