Why don't billionaires go to space for vacations...

Why don't billionaires go to space for vacations? I mean if were super rich I would love to go to the moon or take a trip to see earth from space. It can't be financially out of reach for them so is there any other reasons why rich people aren't visiting the moon?

I don't know if this is Veeky Forums related but I don't know where else to post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Tito
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao look up how much the moon missions costed. We currently have no vehicle on earth that could transport a man to the moon and back.
Also, Elon does exactly that except for Mars and not for holidays but for a bigger goal.

One of them literally did. You must be a youngfag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Tito

>Lmao look up how much the moon missions costed.
How expensive could they be? A billion or two? So what? Visiting the moon is something to be done before one dies to be honest and billionaires are fucking retarded for not doing it unless, unless the moon-landing was, maybe maybe fake?

Why would it even be that exoem these days? The tech is obviously there. We know how to dock on the space station. Really we're just looking at the cost of fuel but even that can't be a lot since you can turn off the jets once you've reached an adequate speed. Then you just visit the moon, circle it, and fly back.

yeah rather use my billions to go to some rock not far from here than manipulate countries

Because you don't become a billionaire if you're retarded enough to spend a billion on a weekend trip
>billionaires are fucking retarded
t. not a billionaire

When we fix things on earth space truism will be a thing. We need high tech for it.

>not using your billions to leave the plebs on earth behind. instead you obsess over them to control them with everything you can.
are they like, mentally ill?

>leave the plebs on earth behind
>this retard literally thinks you can just go into space and stay there

>wants to sit on a lonely rock all alone with nothing to do

>asks someone else if they're mentally ill

the autism is strong

With that amount of money you actually can, all of nasa has measly budget of $19.5 billion (according kikepedia) pretty sure that many individuals have more than that money.

>not bringing a whole group to party with in space
I never said you had to go alone

>this retard STILL literally thinks you can just go into space and stay there and that money is the only issue

Most of these billionaires are just billionaires on the paper. They don't have billions in liquid assets, its all company stocks or real estate that they can't easily cash-out.

ok, scrap the staying part. Let us remain on topic, what is the problem with visiting the moon and coming back? Technology nowadays is surely better than it was half a century ago so it should be visible.

>what is the problem with visiting the moon and coming back?
see

yeah but they had 100x the funding and 10x the purpose.
>beat ussr
>massively advance rocket science and therefore nuclear threat
>govt becomes so popular men are cucked into going to vietnam to fight a stupid war and die of dysentery

>not doing it once before you die
what exactly is the point of accumulating all of that money?
are you jewish by any chance?

Nothing. When Dragon 2 is online two billionaires are scheduled to do a moon flyby. How haven't you heard about this?

Because space doesn’t actually exist. It’s a government psyop.

Most people have meaningful lives on earth, unlike you.
I can think of a million things I'd rather do for fun with a billion

Because the earth is flat!

i don't see what is wrong with taking a trip to the moon and back.

first time hearing about it, seems super interesting, thanks for sharing.

no hookers in space

>i don't see what is wrong with taking a [billion dollar] trip

what coins are you investing in?

>lives on beautiful planet, literally the only known place with vibrant colors, forests, deep oceans and strange life forms.
>wants to go to space
Space is soooooo fucking boring desu. I know, coz I had to travel a looooong distance to get here. The really rich guys cross the entire galaxy, frozen on a cryo chamber, just to spend a vacation on this planet. Why would you want to go to space simply for the sake of being there? The lack of gravity and distance for any land under your feet will cause massive disconnection from reality in you humans. Your human body vessels are not made for this. Most of you would suffer an existencial crisis after spending 1 month traveling through hyperspace while conscious. The lack of noise, life and observable motion can drive anyone insane (even the masters of this galaxy and the light vessel commanders, require the aid of certain drugs that cause ego death, in order to avoid commiting suddoku during long hyperspace travels). So, there's your answer. No one pays to go to space, because it's a waste of resources and boring as fuck, unless you're trying to get to a valuable planet like Earth.

ayyy lmao

the moon isnt real its a hologram that is projected from Minnesota to make you believe in Weather.

>Really we're just looking at the cost of fuel but even that can't be a lot since you can turn off the jets once you've reached an adequate speed