A trolley is out of control, unable to be stopped and on a collision course with five people tied to the tracks...

A trolley is out of control, unable to be stopped and on a collision course with five people tied to the tracks, unable to escape. Your player has the ability to throw a switch in order to divert the trolley, but doing so will kill one person, who is tied to the diverted tracks. What does your player do?

Protip: there is no way to stop the trolley, or get everyone out of the way. Either five people die or one, your character can't weasel their way out of this.

BONUS ROUND
>someone your player cares about is tied to the diverted tracks

GOD MODE
>your character is tied to the diverted tracks

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1196628
derpibooru.org/1196630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I always liked this dilemma, I tend to go with the utilitarian solution.
Bonus round
>Well, that takes some thought.
"God mode"
>Well, that just ruins the entire thing.

Die user's Pie Adventures fag
derpibooru.org/1196628
derpibooru.org/1196630

The one person.

The people I don't care about.

The people that aren't me.

Too easy user.

It's not my place to play God with people's lives. That and I would be charged with murder even if I saved five people.

Rolled 13 (1d20)

GROMGAR ATTACKS TRAIN!
>Bonus Round
GROMGAR ATTACKS TRAIN!
>God Mode
GROMGAR BREAKS FREE OF BINDINGS, ATTACKS TRAIN!

I really hate these degenerate retards.

Multi Track Drifting.

What does Barney have to do with any of this?

>Either five people die or one, your character can't weasel their way out of this.
Fuck you. I cast a time slow spell and save them all.

Get your railroading faggot ass outta here. No pun intended.

I hate faggots who try to shill their shitty show outside of containment.

OP's picture is from some shitty MLP comic called user's Pie Adventures
derpibooru.org/1196628
derpibooru.org/1196630
Can't have them shilling their shit here.

Wouldn't you have to be a brony to know that though?

He switches the track then casts breath of life on the person who got run over.

He'll save his friend if he knows that he'd be able to bring back the dead of the people who died on the other tracks if he isn't then he does the same as above

He'd let the troll run him over. Funny enough with the amount of health my character has 244 at max It's really unlikely that the trolly would be able to kill him unless it's either destroying his entire body or cutting off his head.

>I'll take people who are missing the point for 500, please

MULTI
TRACK
DRIFTING

Wouldn't you need to be like, deeply entrenched in bronies and their culture to recognize the source of that image on your own like that

I rip off the switch handle and use it to derail the trolley

My player?

Anyone who knows their shit for long enough would recognize it right away.

And any sane individual wouldn't know where it's from and wouldn't much care.

Face it barneyfag. You've become everything you've ever hated.

Well, they're always trying to shill their shit in the most stealthy way possible, and given the amount of crossboarders from the containment board, eventually someone's gonna spill the beans.

So when you see Agent 47 you think ponies?

A trolley is out of control, unable to be stopped and on a collision course with five people tied to the tracks, unable to escape. Your player has the ability to throw a switch in order to divert the trolley, and doing so will kill nobody.

However, for reasons inexplicable to you, the media has branded the pulling of switches as racist. In pulling the switch and saving the lives of five people, your player will be publicly branded as a racist in a massive media campaign that will impact their reputation for the rest of their life. What does your player do?

I disable the portion of my brain concerned with ethics. The resulting entity makes a decision. Since it is not capable of processing ethics, whatever it chooses is amoral instead of immoral, and so it doesn't matter whether the switch is flipped or not. Either way, nothing unethical or immoral will have happened.

user, you've done exactly that. You've brought it to people's attention and even posted links to it. You're the shill, user.

What part of your character can't weasel their way out of this don't you understand? It's not a question of how you can bend the rules and make your character a super duper hero, it's an assessment of your character's morals. At least do this if you can't process the dilemma.

No, I just see Agent 47.
I know the difference between user's Pie Adventures and Hitman.

Well, just to let people know in the future.

Gotta let them know.

I divert the train to Barneyfag's set of rails so that it runs over him and loved ones.
Or at the very least sends him back to /co/ or /mlp/ where he belongs

This thread is awful

Saw this plenty of times on /v/ before I quit for the second time. We called him Barneyfag, and a lot of people suspected he might have been false flagging for whatever reason.

Doesn't matter if you're a brony or not if you know exactly what the picture is in advance.

It really is.

Source?

>Newman is tied to the tracks with the 54 other people. Jerry's ex-girlfriend, whom he broke up with on great terms, is tied to the other. Jerry has to pull the lever.
>Meanwhile, Kramer gets a hold of the resident train wizard's Crystal ball and keeps contacting him, trying to convince him to give him free train passage forever.
>George is standing at the train station, waiting for his train that already passed. A novice fire mage is doing his street performance a little too close for comfort.
>Elaine is on the train with her new boyfriend. He is a ripped, intelligent fighter whose shoes constantly queak when he walks. She tries to go on dates where they can sit for the majority of it.

>Knocks the fedora off your head.

>knocks the pacifier out of your mouth

>you cannot weasel
If you stopped believing in no-win situations you would become something more than pathetic sub-par beings.

My character can literally drop portals in front of charging foes to send them to other dimensions, I think they can bwoop a runaway trolley onto the world's largest mattress.

Alternatively, he kills the one guy. Sure he won't like it, but he's killed people before it's not like killing one more dude to save five will upgrade him to EVIL GRANDFATHER OF SATAN

>BONUS ROUND
Define "care about". My character cares about a lot of people but there are plenty of them that he'd let die. Even if he gets shunned from society as a whole he can always just live in the woods for centuries on end until people either forget or the pain numbs.

>GOD MODE
Oh that's easy, he'd kill himself, no second thought. Nearly did the same thing at the beginning of the campaign, took a fuckton of hits and nearly died so that the rest of the group could get out without a scratch. Also now he has 1/day teleport, so divert to himself, then bwoop out of the way.

Seconded. I need dis.

I flip the switch before the second wheels cross the junction.
> Multi track drifting

OP is Barneyfag.
I've been baiting Barneyfag for weeks and he never showed up. He doesn't recognize my images.
No, I won't tell you which ones.

I figure out a way to enable my hand to be guided by God's Will to switch the lever correctly according to His Will.

For all three versions.

Die user's Pie Adventures fag
derpibooru.org/1196628
derpibooru.org/1196630

Why do you do this?
You're only making the situation worse.

Nope, not false flagging.

I still hate these fucking faggots. They should die.

Fucking kill them.

I hate their guts.

Fuck their shit up.

Oh Barney-fag, why must you be filled with so much RAGE?

user, you glorious bastard.

>Paladin
I throw the switch so only one person will die, then find a way to dramatically swap myself with the doomed innocent.

Alternatively, I captain Kirk it. There is no, no win situation

What are we yelling about?

A blaring idiot from /v/ is trying to shit up his own thread. That's actually all.

Barney fag get your bitch ass back to /v/

>your player
am I a player character?

Didn't Barneyfag get permabanned from /co/ for doing shit like this?
How long until he gets permabanned from every board except /mlp/?

He dodges them. This guy is seriosuly mentally retarded. People have been waiting for a flat out zone ban on him in /v/, but he just gets around them.

No joke, it's unreal, he actually has a system to monitor images posted across the boards so he can see if they contain pone, never mind his method for getting around bans.

kek

I knew this would get posted eventually.

>Ctrl + F
>"Multi Track Drifting"
>3 matches
I'm proud.

Get popcorn and watch five people die

>Bonus Round
Share popcorn with person on tracks

>God Mode
Third verse, same as the first.

This isn't exactly a hard decision.

I will in a bit. Just gotta get rid of this degenerate.

>his own thread.
Nice meme

That's what happens when they keep shilling their shit outside of containment.

Just imagine.
If you redirected all of your hatred toward a niche internet subculture to something that actually mattered like cancer research or world hunger, you would probably still do absolutely nothing but shitpost and be laughed at by everyone around you.

GR 15 is no longer necessary, but I don't mind, makes for some unique board culture.

By the way, do your handycap handlers allow you to use the computer this late, or are you breaking a house rule?