What's the biggest amount of fiat you cashed out in one time

and how did you do it? pic related.

bamp rly need to know. for a friend kek

you cant cash out m8

Oh i just crossed on a car I didn't have to carry any drugz, but if I had to i probably would be smoked some on the way lmao

$400 from coinbase for .25 BTC in June. Does anyone want to kill me for the rest of my bitcoin?

I cashed out $631,000 CAD when it was trading at just under 10k USD. Sent the wire to my corporate account, wrote myself a cheque for the entire amount, went to the bank and paid off my mortgage. Now my accountant is figuring out the taxes. :)

WERE NOT FUCKING SELLING

so did you register that amount as a business profit on your corp account; afterwards did you register the cheque as profit to owner?

100k from polo

max tier verification and just wired it to your account?

Well, Bodog has been paying me commission in BTC since June 2016, but commission at the time was calculated in USD. So, that USD amount ($35k or so) is income, and the rest is capital gains I think...

>Now my accountant is figuring out the taxes.
kek, probably would've been wise to visit the accountant first

ty!

Lol ikr what a fag.

Cashes out $631,000 tells his accountant after when you could have consulted first, sent it offshore and used a directors loan to purchase the house kek

>kek, probably would've been wise to visit the accountant first
No, I definitely spoke with him first and he told me to go ahead. He hasn't dealt with it before so he had to ask around a bit.

>Cashes out $631,000 tells his accountant after when you could have consulted first, sent it offshore and used a directors loan to purchase the house kek
No thanks. I prefer to keep everything on the up and up. Pay my taxes.

£1,800 from Coinbase.
Don't get the "Can't cash out meme". I've cashed out from coinbase literally 10s of times and never had a problem.

What I suggested is perfectly legal and is commonly used, in fact, your account would have probably advised you do the same (or something similar).

What's the point in having an accountant?

You cant wire Fiat out of Polo faggot.

But then how would I have paid my tax on the money? Sounds like cheating the system to me.

What's wrong with cheating the system in a legal way?
Where I live you'd have to give them almost half your money in taxes if you cashed out that much, fuck em really. Why the fuck do I have to pay taxes over assets that I purchased with money they already taxed.

he doesn't get it user, I think he's a communist

Started with $3500 and cashed $3,500 out his summer to coinbase. Cleared my account within 24 hours (said it would take up to 5 business days but went in next day).