Is it too late to get into the btc train Veeky Forums? ;_;

is it too late to get into the btc train Veeky Forums? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z699gSD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

litecoin is on it's way up

I think people are iffy right now due to the insane jump and fall it took yesterday but over the next week it will continue to rise.

Buy litecoin

10 by monday

It's never too late

Yeah man, just pray the market crashes like most of biz. Or jump on thr alt coin train iota is shilled to jump to 10$ thats an entry point

Remember kids, always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

If its true that Ping Pong got arrested just wait, tomorrow the price will go down even more.

its going up as we speak tho

its all so hard to use, what trading platform, what coin to buy, what does what.. I DON'T UNDERSTAND, SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME FREE COINS I WANT TO BE RICH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

COINBASE IS GOOD RIGHT? :D

Lightcoin silly user

Give time to the news spread.

coinbase is good they are trying to build up there servers

Buy bitbean, bro. That shit is the future.
I sold my entire family and our house to get as much gains as possible

10k wow ya i can see that
sage

Btc is going to get annihilated come december 18th. MCO will end up doubling within the next few days. Join this discord for tips young user.

discord.gg/Z699gSD

$15,940.00

holy shit why is it so unstable?

The fact that a lot of people expect it to fall means that it won't. Being in crypto for so long will show you that you can never time the market and the most expected events usually don't happen at all. In fact, I think futures will boost the price of BTC JUST because everyone thinks it's going to fall.

My mother, sister and brother-in-law are going to buy in Monday. Gonna assume that means the normie train is here. So no it's not too late. Every day we're one day closer to the crash, though.

I came here from /jp/ and I just bought my first coins yesterday. I'm already up $50 from my initial investment. It's not too late!

I warned your kind when ETH was 40 dollars, why didnt you listen?