AM I A SHADOWRUN GUYS?!

AM I A SHADOWRUN GUYS?!

Other urls found in this thread:

assaultweapon.info/
onlythebestfirearms.com/nfa1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have you beat

You have a Wilson Combat patch there, I want to see the 1911 close up.

wheres your beer you need more beer

It's a Rock Island Armory. The Wilson is from the extra magazine I bought. She only came with one after all.

Oh no! All I have is most of a bottle of Fireball, which I swear was given to me, I didnt buy that

That's the same computer I've got, omae.

What's in the test tube near the sunglasses?

Lemon Tea. Runners gotta hydrate.

GACK THE PLANET!

Well I means hack, but I think I'll leave it

Ok, new wireless card installed successfully. Also the video card is runny quietly, so that thorough dusting seems to have helped there.

Now the pistol. She's new, so I need to strip her down, cleaner her good, then lube her up. I can't wait to take her out to play.

Diiiirty

Though I may not be a Decker. I can keep you alive till the Doc Wagon shows up.

I have that laundry basket.

So...a Decker, Mage, a cooler Decker, and a medic?
Who's the face? Where's the muscle? You guys are missing something important in your group.

I have no idea where it came from. I'm pretty sure it's my gf's.
We've at least got some decent firepower. In a pinch I can face. Used to be introverted, but having to deal with patients all day has definitely changed that. I'm right on the edge of manlet, so we definitely need muscle.

>Windows
>Runner
Pick one.

OK, for real though, I really hope I'm able to put this all back together.

Good luck getting it together. That's part of the fun. Off to go game.

/k/ Wilson /k/ombat guy here, I'll help ye.

>basic bitch flat-top AR with fixed front sight post and A2 handguard
>no rails, AFG/VFG, BUIS, IR light/laser cluster, or suppressor for said AR
>hundred-year-old pistol design as secondary
>Wal-Mart sunglasses
>Acer monitors
>choosing Peace Tea when Arnold Palmer Half and Half exists
Faceless mook/10
But really, those are some good, sensible guns. I also wish I had the coinage for more monitors.
That's still no excuse to be drinking that swill, though.

That was waaaay harder then it should have been. Getting the slide stop back in was a nightmare! But I got it now.

You keep practicing untili you can do it with speed.

The problem was NO ONE, not even the OFFICIAL cleaning video, said anything about the TINY, BARELY THERE notch I had to punch it through. I was trying to get it into the same notch it sits in when it's locked. When, where I NEEDED to punch it through was the barely visible notch about half an inch behind it.

What's wrong with Wilson Combat?

Uguu~

Nothing, they are high end firearms with a good fit and finish. Though you pay a premium for them.

He did not explain that the Wilson Combat patch he has is not from the firearm but from another purchase, I expressed doubt that the 1911 in the picture was a Wilson Combat product, turns out I was correct.

Thats a goddamn sexy 1911 OP im jelly

Holy shit son how did you get a fucking FAMAS?

Yeah she is. She's been my dream gun for a long, long time now. Got her for a steal too. New in original box, and 100 rounds for just $600 at a pawn shop down the road from me.
I get to break her in and everything.

I really appreciate that safety tag in the colt.

I laughed my ass off. Thank you.

>THREE MEGABYTES OF HOT RAM

.......You got me. I typed an entire post about how it's not a FAMAS before realizing. 10/10 sir, it was ranting an raving as FUCK.

It's common sense really,

That 45 is too new and lacking in modifications.

Come back after a few runs, chummer.

No fetish.

Laser sight instead of smartgun adapter.

Closer, but Mr. Johnson ain't calling yet.

Owns a Fitbit.

Get lost.

I unironically want to own a FAMAS and since its being phased out I might be lucky.

Your tavorchan is cute doe

I love mine.

user... why do you have that much cheese?

F-Famas?

No, looks like /g/ or /k/ to me. You lost, OP?

All these pictures and no drugs? Drugs are a big part of Shadowrun!
user, we need to talk about your diet.

He carved a Famas out of solid cheese, it's safe to assume any drugs in the house have been ingested.

Kids these days...

Drugs are haram, omae.

Nice engraved Leatherman, Buck.

that picture is ancient

You don't?

>ancient
Its still from the 5th world, its not ancient

>modified a year-and-a-half before it existed.

Um.

never heard of it

Well, we have a street sam now at least.

I'd count them as a face too.

I don't wanna get v&. Anyway, they're not mine because I gotta keep my SIN. Corp regs and all that.

To normies it is but a body pillow. To the jacked in it is a premiere waifu.

>tfw extraction target

HVT or VIP?

VIP ofc

I mean are you a poofta that will net me a paycheck, or actually someone of value?

A. That's a shitty stethoscope.
B. Why do you have a stethoscope. "Yep those lungs sound terrible probably a pneumothorax, I can also tell by the stab wound from the ganger getting blood everywhere. "

A poofter with a lot of IP.

A. I know it's shitty but it worked fine through school. I am planning to get a better one soon though.
B. Has your other lung collapsed? How's your heart sounding?
>Is there a crawling sound coming from your insides after that chicago run and you should accidently fall out of the helicopter?
I mean. Routine health check?

Btw. Got any suggestions for brands to look at?

Guess you make it home safe then. Barring work related tragedy.

I too have that laundry basket. It's currently holding PS2 games.

>Yep those lungs sound terrible probably a pneumothorax, I can also tell by the stab wound from the ganger getting blood everywhere.
As the only guy in my unit competent in CLS, this gave me a giggle.

Littmann or bust. If its under a hundred it sucks. I know because I own that exact model. It's a back up.

I know Littman is expensive but it's worth it to differentiate lung sounds and hear arrhythmias. You probably don't need a cardiology. I assume nursing school? If your first job is an ICU grab one otherwise a classic or a lightweight. (in a weird/distinct color, spend the extra so it doesn't walk)

But real talk Omae. The only info you need while waiting for a doc wagon is your ABCs. Otherwise on your feet lose the weight carry a trauma patch. You got a chopper evac the exam can wait til safety.

I'm not military but trauma is trauma. ABCs and evac. Don't get fancy.

>The only info you need while waiting for a doc wagon is your ABCs
Always Be... Camping?

That's the name I was thinking of. Thanks! Just got out of nursing school. I'm working on a med-surg/oncology floor now. I know posting the stethoscope was a little dumb, but I didn't expect so knowledgeable a thread. But hey, it's /tg. Thanks for the info.

Airway
Breathing
Circulation

CPR is based on this. You can't get air in, can't breath, heart not pumping you are not working. Get 02 in the patient. Stem the trauma.

A pneumothorax is a possible injury in a gun fight. With a sucking chest wound the lungs could collapse. Almost certainly causing difficulty with breathing. An amputation or a nicked artery compromises the body's circulatory system. The red stuff isn't just for vampires keep it inside.

Not that user, but
>Airway
>Breathing
>Circulation

Airway Breathing Circulation.
If the airway isn't open, fix it.
If they aren't breathing, fix it.
If circulation isn't working, fix it.

You know, I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I'm not going to let myself get that outclassed that easily.

I'll play a Street Sam if I have to.

Yea just pick up a classic and get it engraved and unique. It's worth the splurge in yourself so it doesn't disappear. It's a tool but it's your tool. I got a nice chocolate one.

Job in a hospital right out of school grats chummer. Did the nursing home grind for a few years before I could break in. I am starting a job on an ortho floor soon.

Learn everything you can and don't let them set you free until you feel comfortable

I worked as a CNA for a while. During my certification we spent time at a really shitty nursing home. The conditions there made me definitely want to work at a hospital, so I started volunteering at one near me. Then I got a job as a night shift CNA there through word of mouth while I was at school. I'm now on my last week of my GN orientation period. I'm feeling mostly comfortable taking the full load, but I'm a little nervous to be without my preceptor next week. Congrats on getting into a hospital though.

Find your own rhythm and it kinda falls into place. But I am not a night shifter and I gotta go to bed. I'll post of this thing is still alive in the morning. Best of luck.

You too chummer.

Which is the most Shadowrun handgun?

And why is it the Chiappa Rhino?

If only Mateba didn't go out of business ..and if only Ghisoni hadn't passed on. The Rhino was his last design.

I'd consider putting the P7s on the list too, despite how old the design is. Great shooter.

you should get gems from the equinox

>stethoscope.
Your autistic user

>/k/
>Shadowrun
I don't see it.

Unlearned yurofag here. Is this a M4? Are those legal somewhere?

Get on my level

>hermetic street sam

I'll keep it in mind, thanks. I'm more of a chaos magick gal though desu.

Trying to do damage via spells alone is a very bad idea as a mage.

Needs more short shorts

Clearly a melee adept, user.

hopefully a troll from those axes

You fell for the scary black baby-killing assault rifle meme
That's a semi-automatic sporting rifle called an AR-15 designed for the civilian sporting market. Note the fire select switch only has "safe" and "semi" options, no full auto.
You can buy full auto weapons in the USA but there are a bunch of legal hoops to jump through and they're incredibly expensive; an AR-15 will cost $500-2000 depending on brand and options, a real M16 will cost $20-30,000

Very basic overview here: assaultweapon.info/

Would a doctor/nurse be permanently on the night shift or do you rotate? Mining industry generally does something like 1 week days, 1 week off, 1 week nights, 1 week off

Microelectronics industry generally don't rotate their night or weekends shifts.

Another unlearned user here from yurop, what kind of legal loops would you have to jump through to acquire one? As the ban (as I understood it) is limited to civilians, would it involve obtaining some sort of permit or membership of an association that uses automatic weapons for sport? Or do you buy the parts and assemble them yourself?

I normally like seeing the inner workings of things but that... is ugly.

I'm a really big dude. Over 6 foot and almost 300 pounds. So yeah, I'd probably be a Troll or an Orc if I goblinized.

I'm not an expert since I don't have that kind of money to spend so haven't studied it, but the basics are that the pool of civilian automatics was frozen in 1986 so if you want a particular gun you need to wait until someone is selling it.

You need to pay some extra taxes, get a background check and get a sign off from local law enforcement. I don't know if there's a separate registration or the background check and law enforcement sing off is a defacto registration

Here are some example prices: onlythebestfirearms.com/nfa1.html
For comparison, I bought a semi-auto FN-FAL for $750 while these guys are selling the auto for $20,000 which is less than I thought it would go for honestly

Lot's a paperwork, background checks, pictures and thumb printing, and A LOT of money to pay for it.
It doesn't seem like much when I put it that way, but it takes a long time and it puts you on SO MANY government watchlists.