Who's the most memorable female player you've ever had at your table?

Who's the most memorable female player you've ever had at your table?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15581459/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, she was a good RPer, great artist, and good storyteller, and had a feminine penis.

This except unironically

I mean I never saw her penis but I can only assume

Let me tell you about That Girl

>find a group through a local vidya guild
>they play pathfinder. Ok cool
>meet That Girl
>100 kg 1,50 m, no neck, sausage fingered, pendulously chinned
>bona fide rippling, roiling landwhale with giant tits
>session starts
>door is locked
>DM literally locks us in saying it's for 'atmosphere'
>I'm in character as much as possible, trying to get the others in the spirit as well
>landwhale refuses to be in character
>barely capable of coherent speech
>she just mumbles about how I should've just bought a better table
>inserts exhibitionism and rape
>smokes at the table
>fails to even get neckbeards interested in her
>one of the creepy, greasy tits since I can't look at her hand and not have tits there
>landwhale plays a half naked gnome paladin of some homebrewed love goddess
>described him as "powerfully built, with big hand and hooves wink wink"
>I believe in absolutely bad actions, except for when I don't.
>first encounter: everyone is stoked, one landwhale player casually brags about knowing more about D&D than anyone there.
>DM takes exception to that
>Even I feel a smile creep across my mouth
>Decide to play Fighter too for the challenge of it all.
>Tell him I was gonna make A Two Weapon Warrior, one of the fighter archetypes and go all out with Bastard Swords.
>Say he was a weaboo type who trained with swords and junk.
>Party finds a huge cache of alchemist fire.
>Everyone takes a couple, as there isn't a wizard to dish out the AoE spells.
>DM "OK FINE"
>we relax
>DM offers a do-over then runs EXACTLY the same scenario with same results
>landwhale politely requests that he take her greasy little gnome chode and jam it up the physical ass of Mr. Fuck.
>mfw

Your story makes no sense.

what

>Be player in group
>One of the other guys wants to test a system, but isn't confident enough to DM it, so hands off the reins to a differnt guy.
>Do what was originally a one-shot, primarily to systems test
>We iron out a lot of bugs, but Ian makes a pretty neat story and we get a bit attached to our characters in our adventure, so we continue with those guys in that world
>Enter Erin, who is playing a mage named Selene. Not the most optimized character, but we were all trying to figure out what we were doing.
>Anyway, we continue adventuring on, and Ian is slowly building the world around us
>We go hunting for this major magical staff, whcih is in the hoard of a dragon.
>Fight the best, win, but don't kill it.
>Find out that he laid a pretty nasty curse on the staff, which hits Selene since she was the one who tried to use it first.
>Her character starts slowly dying of a wasting disease.
>Try to find a cure, but it's around the same time that we start hearing about a very big dark evil cabal, who are messing shit up and need to be stopped.
>Only halfheartedly look for the cure, focus more on stopping The Bad Guys.
>One day, we're at our manor, and we get asked who, if anyone was on watch while we were sleeping
>Wait, don't we have early warning wards
>Yeah, they've been turned off
>What the fuck?
>Erin raises her hand, a bit sheepishly.
>Long story short, she sold us out for the knowledge to become a lich, which she saw as the only way to dodge the curse.
>We get a near TPK, and Selene is retired out to become a villainous NPC.

Serious answer time. My friends creepy older sister. Steve's dad was the one who got us into role-playing, but he didn't start with D&D. No, he started with GI Joe wargame home-brew. Pretty much the same way D&D got started I guess, we had a bunch of army men and he would give us a squad with specific missions to go through.

Pretty sure he never really left Korea behind, and also that he was an absolute fucking psychopath when he was there. I don't know what the opposite of PTSD is, but he had his shit on total lockdown at home. But if you ever went hunting with the man, or played war games with him, the sheer fucking joy he got out of it was fucking scary.

I shit you not, that man made it his mission to kill a deer with nothing but a hunting knife and eventually managed to do it.

Anyways, Steve's house was were everything was happening. Never had any problems with the Satanic Panic because his dad was a vet and an upstanding member of the church and like I said, we didn't do D&D.

Sarah was honestly kind of a rough go at the time. Very much wanted to be just like Dad despite being a girl, which resulted in her being some abnormal military punk mix. Hardcore Feminist who thought that it was fucking stupid to consider men and women equal, so it was fine for women to cheat because that's what humans do anyways. Very pro-American, but would and had knocked out the teeth of dudes that got in her face with a fist full of cheesy Gothic rings that were above all heavy and fit together.

Anyways, we were kind of too terrified of her to ever hit on her, not that Steve ever stopped being paranoid about it.

Around grade 12 she chilled out a bit, got popular and found a group and stopped playing with us. But she never turned on us or got "too cool". Just kind of moved on and found other things to do.

She was an alright role-player. Loved to pick a side and defend it no matter how ridiculous. Would have made a great Paladin.

>grade 12
are you Canadian?

>new player
>dating one of the other players
>ohboyherewego
>she contributes more to the party than he does
>is one of the strongest roleyplayers
>quick to grasp rules
It's like we didn't even need the guy anymore

>smokes at the table
I fucking lost it, this is worse than cheeto fingers I want to scream.

Why does it have to be female?

oh right so you can get 100 replies with this shit thread

Not him, but I am. Are you?

That's fucking rad.

The fact that it's in a locked room just makes it 10 times worse.

I didn't even consider that. I'd probably, and I mean this honestly with no hyperbole, either destroy her entire pack or fucking smash a window if the smoker and the GM refused to comply

Found the That Girl.

I surely am. If you didn't pick it up, Steve and Sarah were both military brats, and their parents ended up in Nelson since they knew a bunch of ex-military people who ended up there.

The split is realistically about 60/40 in my experience.

>inb4 some autist spergs out because the thread is specifically about girls

Too late m'laddo The cucks get in early these days. :)

I see what you did there.

10/10 user

Tie between:

> Nerd girl
> Played druids, assassins and eldritch knights
> Looks and acts like Princess Sparklefairy from the Cupcake Kingdom
> Would actually cut your face off and wear it as a hat if you got on her bad side
> Brainy
> Brunette
> Bisexual
> Always active in roleplay, tending towards playing femme fatales and the psychologically damaged
> Terrible sense of humor
> Hidden depressive side
> Secretly thinks the worst of everyone

And:

> Goth girl
> Played sorceresses, arcane tricksters and warlocks
> Looks like Iceface Soulraper, Bitch-Queen of Fuckoff Mountain
> Actually a kind, loving girl who literally wouldn't hurt a fly
> Brainy
> Blonde
> Bisexual
> Always active in roleplay, tending towards playing femme fatales and the psychologically damaged
> Great sense of humor
> Hidden manic side
> Secretly thinks the best of everyone

Both awesome roleplayers, but their explosive personalities made things difficult.

They have never met, nor have they been in the same room. I think they'd annihilate each other and saturate the area with gamma rays.

To be fair, that just makes it even more reasonable and just to have a thread like this.

Not to bring women in the hobby to the forefront of discussion, because they've been there since day one and only a whiny keyboard crusader would have somehow missed that.

Not to defend them, because honestly they're people you YMMV anyways. Anecdotal stories are at best what we'll get.

No, what makes this thread truly just is that everyone who gets triggered and spergs out about this shit is an autistic faggot that can't just not participate. It's both entertaining to me, and deserved for them to get butthurt.

I will say this though, fucking Harmonquest gave me a serious hate for Aubrey Plaza. Fucking THAT GIRL all the way.

I mean that after accepting that it's just dicking around and playing silly to tell a story. The redhead wozzername though, I'd play a serious game with her.

The two most memorable were a That Girl and a This Girl, the latter being positive.

The That Girl was actually pretty bland compared to stories of hambeasts and group-wreckers that I've read about. She was a lazy wiccan goth girl, in that she'd preach about environmentalism but never actually do anything about it. Game-wise the only things she ever played in D&D were rangers and druids, always elves, and always with wolf companions. She was offensive only because of how intensely bland she was.

This Girl, on the other hand, got into D&D in 1995 and played it with her older brothers and was some kind of turbo-tomboy (but somehow, still straight). She could play pretty much any type of character but had a liking for grizzled warrior types, and after D&D 3e came out, got heavily into homebrew. She loved to write her own material for the game, and had maybe a half-dozen or so games written and tested with our group before her family moved away. We still keep in contact and occasionally play over IRC, and she's still writing tons of homebrew shit. Also she's a woman after my own heart because she hates Pathfinder, after GMing it for a two year long campaign nearly burned her out on tabletop altogether.

In college I ran SR for a high-strung copy editor in training English major who was just all on, all the time. Like, a permanent manic state. So she pretty much ran her character like an Ojibwe butch dwarf version of Tony Montana on coke. She was a good friend and fun to game with but sometimes I worried, you know?

>tfw haven't known a girl in like 4 years
it gets better, right?
right?

My first GM, the girl that took my virginity in a movie theater just a few weeks after I had turned 15

The GM's younger sister who's condition requires she be on oxygen most of the time.

She was actually a pretty good RPer; her character and mine engaged in a fair amount of banter being from two different royal houses with a minor rivalry.

Haha time to trap pos-

... Damn...

Shit man, leave your NEET hovel and go the fuck outside.

Asian qt who was that girl. She's memorable because she almost stabbed a player with a handful of mechanical pencils

Woah

Story time

>Also she's a woman after my own heart because she hates Pathfinder, after GMing it for a two year long campaign nearly burned her out on tabletop altogether.

I played Pathfinder once, it lasted 2 sessions. Pathfinder lovers seem to be shitty GMs in my experience.

Also to be on topic there have been 2 femplayers I've been gaming with, the first joined a Rogue Trader game as a naked Deldar Wych in the employ of another guy's Self Insert Mary Sue Inquisitor from some shitty fanfic, she did nothing. Nothing. IIRC she was mainly just playing League or something and not even paying attention to the session.

The other one was a Halfing/Gnome (I forget which) Wizard in a 5e game, she was a good RPer but she lost interest in the game after a few sessions.

this

>Why does it have to be female?
There are no girls or gays on the internet. Everyone here is an undersexed 300 pound white male neckbeard teetering on the verge of suicide due to mental health issues and severe feelings of inadequacy.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/15581459/

One girl. I still can't forget about her and it fills me with pain. I loved her and still love, though sometimes I want to kill her, because she rejected me.
She gave me desire to change myself. I lost almost 150 pounds in a year, started to work out, solved most of my health problems, I ceased to be disgusted by my own reflection. I even began to shave my neckbeard. And yet she still silent and won't respond. Probably it's due to her own psychological issues - she had lots of them.
Life is suffering.

This is a terrible story.
Please read more.

LARPer. Probably around 250-300 pounds. No neck, no tits, massive fupa and stomach, with a face reminiscent of a tomato. Who played attractive characters. I could never convince myself to hit on any of them, even when I played a massive manwhore.

And she had "social anxiety", so she took IC actions as personal attacks on her and her character.

Most memorable?
>Playing a short-arc fantasy campaign under my brother. The girlfriend of one of the other players (henceforth: the bitch), who is relatively new to role-gaming, is playing. We start out on this strange plain, with a tower in the distance, having all lost our memories. I'm an engineer / alchemist of sorts, with a primitive musket as my primary weapon. My guy is specifically designed to be easy-going and group-minded in order to aid party cohesion and make sure the adventure goes off well.

>The bitch is playing a thief character who seems determined to be the center of attention by antagonizing everybody and expecting to get away with it for some reason… maybe because she's a girl (though she was quite obese, so I can't imagine that she'd previously had a lot of special treatment in life). Anyway, like I said before, we'd all lost our memories and didn't even know each other as a result, so the only thing keeping us together was the common goal of figuring out what had happened, and strength in numbers against any possible dangers.

>The bitch starts things off great by stealing a flask of Greek fire from me without my knowledge, then waving it tauntingly in front of me, and after I frantically told her to be careful because it was combustible, she threw it to/at my character. Fortunately, I managed to catch it, but we were already off to a bad start, and other characters of mine would've outright attacked her for what she did, but this character was more understanding and I didn't want to fuck up the adventure before it'd even gotten underway, so I let it slide.

>Along the way, there were numerous things the bitch did that showed a lack of consideration in character (and at least somewhat out of character as well), but the next big event is when we were trying to slip into the tower undetected. We dispatch a few hostile guards quickly and quietly enough that we managed not to raise the alarm, but when the bitch drops down in a passageway ahead of us and encounters a couple more guards, she runs through the tower screaming (she actually said "screaming") rather than do something that isn't monumentally stupid.

>We manage to survive all that, but my character has a few choice words with hers because even if he's friendly and easy-going, he would really like not to die. She just says something haughty and insulting, ignores him and walks away. By now *I* am starting to get pissed off (rather than just a bit irritated), but again, I let things slide. So now we're exploring the first dungeon-like floor of the tower, and we come to some sort of strange altar room with a magic tome in it. The party takes a vote and we decide as a group to leave everything alone rather than risk causing something we'd regret.

>But apparently one of the other PCs has a sentient cloak, something we didn't know at the time. It directs him to go back and… do something with the book. So that PC slips off while we're resting, but somebody notices and we start freaking out. We're not sure if he left on his own, got dragged off, etc. So we scout around, and, retracing our steps, find him in the altar room. This is when shit comes to a head.

>We're all like "what the fuck are you doing?" and he's like "fuck off, this doesn't concern you", only in nicer words. But we're not about to let it drop. We took a group vote not to fuck with potentially sinister shit, and this guy seems to know something we don't (is he faking having lost his memories?), so the confrontation gets a bit heated.

>At this point the bitch decides she's going to throw in with the cloak-guy. She pulls out her knife and threatens the guy we had voted to be our group leader. So I level my musket at her and tell her to put her knife down. And now we're in a Mexican standoff, with cloak-guy and the bitch on one side, and our leader, me and (more or less) the bitch's boyfriend's character on the other. Shit's tense, but violence is not, by any means, unavoidable. We're all posturing, but my character is trying to do go the "let's all be reasonable and not do something stupid" route.

>So the bitch is haughtily telling our leader to back down, which he's not about to do, especially since she's the one who escalated things in the first place. So the bitch decides to resolve the situation with violence: "I throw my knife–". Now I've had my musket leveled at her head the entire time, and the instant she says that, I say: "bang!"

>Suddenly realizing how fucked she is, she frantically appends: "–at his hand!" (which is holding a sword). To this I respond: "I can't tell that. I just see you throw your knife and shoot." Inside, I'm doing a little happy dance as all my pent up frustration drains away as I lay this smack down on her (despite doing virtually everything I could to avoid reaching this point due to my group-minded character and my desire not to fuck up the game). Anyway, the skirmish is quick and decisive. Cloak-guy manages to shield the bitch from most of the musket blast using magic, but she still goes down, leaving it a lopsided fight. Our leader is fine, and cloak-guy never wanted things to come to this, so he effectively surrenders and agrees to forsake whatever the hell he was doing.

>We patch things up with him sufficiently to let him back into our group (though obviously we're going to keep an eye on him), but the bitch who threw a knife at our leader is a different story. My character has reached the end of his rope and does not trust her not to slit his throat, so he presses to eject her from the party. Our leader agrees and even with the bitch's boyfriend abstaining, that is effectively that. Cloak-guy doesn't get involved because he realizes he's on shaky ground as it is, and it's clear we're not budging on this one.

>So after letting cloak-guy patch her up, we ostracize the bitch from our group and continue our adventure. Meanwhile, out of character, the bitch goes into the other room and cries, while her boyfriend gets pissed off at us for excluding her. I point out that I'm not refusing to play with her, only that my character refuses to have anything to do with her character for obvious reasons. I have nothing against her making a new character (though I'm secretly hoping that if she does that she's learned her lesson).

The one who plays regularly at the table.

>One girl. I still can't forget about her and it fills me with pain. I loved her and still love, though sometimes I want to kill her, because she rejected me.

And that's pretty much it. That was the last session we played as the game fell apart due to the tensions that arose. Less than a year later, when the bitch was apparently dissatisfied that the group wasn't giving her more deference, she told our parents (some of us were still in high school at the time) we were smoking pot in some sort of fucked-up power play. Her boyfriend went along with her for this, but it was pretty clear that she was the driving force (and he was pretty whipped). Plus, he had always been anti-pot, so at least he wasn't being blatantly hypocritical. Not that this excuses his behavior, and his actions permanently ended our friendship, but I regard him as more of a tool than anything else.

The bitch wrote a note to cloak-guy after all of this went down, which made it clear to us that she had fully expected for us to be cowed by her actions, and that she anticipated being let back into the group with greater power than before. That, needless to say, did not happen.

Mind you, I'm not trying to sound misogynistic, or imply that all female gamers are like this. But you asked about the most memorable female player I've had at my table, and the bitch is it.

>clebslgf shblo

tell plebs then

samuelljacksoninpulpfictioninquiringastowhetheryouspeakenglish.jpg

that's actually pretty cool

Every female I've played with has been incredibly, boringly average.

I'm almost praying for a nut job just to start a curve.

The reverse trap.

My wife. I see her every day. Can't really forget her. Not that I would want to.

I can't stand questions like this. Stop giving women special attention/privileges/considerations, they want to be our equals, let them, and stop letting yourself be controlled by pussy so much. Now to answer your question...

None of them were really memorable. It's just one big blur of drama and attention whoring. Women are the bane of Veeky Forums groups and MMO guilds, and it's not even their fault, they just act according to their nature, and for whatever reason men who are into these hobbies will eat whatever shit women want to put them through in hopes she might one day touch their penis.

It's OK, she isn't here right now. We can send a team to get you out.

If you need help post a winking anime girl, if you are OK, post a generic reaction image.

You ;3

>Harmonquest gave me a serious hate for Aubrey Plaza

What did she do?

I'm a person with a fairly sensitive nose, so I can't handle that kind of thing either.
I'd have complained, and left if it didn't stop immediately.
As cathartic as it'd be to make some scene about it, it just isn't worth it. The kind of person who smokes in this day and age even though we know it'll kill your ass dead is the kind of person who doesn't even care about themselves, nevermind caring about others.

Old copypasta user

>>door is locked

Nelson's fucking great.

A girl who went by the name of DH.

She was the glue that held the party together. A genuinely strong RPer, who also had a strong mechanical mastery of the system. She kept us on task when we got too sidetracked, and she genuinely got the "zen" of my setting more than any other player in the party.

We lost her for totally understandable RL reasons, and it's been a major blow to the party. Wherever you are Dee, you are missed. Thanks for playing with us for over a year.

I'm fine :P

>I think they'd annihilate each other and saturate the area with gamma rays.
I mean if that's what you call love at first sight then that's your prerogative.

Wut?

No really memorable players, but a super-memorable DM I played with. Her parents worked for the college I went to so she was like a career student who was super into anime and sci-fi. Incredibly patient, didn't care that I got halfway-drunk at the table and generally put up with my bullshit because she thought I was hilarious, even when I was simultaneously picking fights with other players both IC and OOC. (In my defense, he was a jackass who would've been better off for a solid punch in the nose.) I think. I can't imagine any other reason she put up with me. Ran a lot of crazy stuff as one-shots like a Changeling game that was an exercise in 'WTF just happened?'

Why are you so angry, bro?

i remember you
still in denial about being raped?

Well, two come to mind. One was a straight up murderhobo landwhale that started out reallt nice, bringing cookies and brownies to the game, but got mean, was dumber than rocks, and never remembered any of the rules.

The other is an excellent roleplayer, remembers the rules, builds around a character instead of numbers first, and gives great head.

Most memorable is probably the psycho who started self-harming at the table. Unfortunately, catastrophically awful players are more memorable than good players.

I've had plenty of excellent female players and I'm currently playing under a really fun and passionate female GM. But it's the weirdo who pulled out a shard of glass from her sleeve and started cutting slices into the back of her arm that sticks in the mind.

(I booted her from the game because why the fuck wouldn't you?).

Bear in mind, I played in a university society for three years and there was a lot of churn between games. The aforementioned psycho also moved between a lot of groups for obvious reasons. Old Slicey McSelf-Harm shouldn't be taken as representative of either gamers or female gamers.

I think I found this way more funny than I should have.

>>barely capable of coherent speech
This is a pretty accurate description of you, too.

>one girl I played L5R with
>literally the best shugenja player I ever saw in six years

Shame she moved cities and had to leave the group.

Actually pretty cool. I mean, since you obviously didn't really care if she died she did have to take matters into her own hands. Where can I find this Erin?

Also, crazy coincidence, my name is Ian and I love world building. My main issue is that I'm not great with mechanics.

What the FUCK are you even trying to describe Can you actually fucking read this shit? I seriously hope you're not a GM because I can only imagine the looks of confusion on your players faces as you describe the scene. Then one of them slowly raises their hand and goes "But who's Mr. Fuck, you never mentioned him before."

My wife comes to mind.

TL;DR: slut with wakfu-tier hips and no hesitation to use them

Was she weightless too?

Has it occurred to you that maybe it's not about how you look and maybe it's not her mental problems, maybe she just doesn't like you?

Because you're the kind of person that wants to kill people for rejecting him

Gonna need the full story there.
Every detail.

Hate to admit it user, but this: You need to know not to let it go.

I wasn't here for that story. Care to share?

This isn't Tumblr. We understand that one example doesn't represent an entire population.

We also don't care if you're being misogynistic or not.

Good story, user.

Dude I weight 300 lbs

You don't get necks and "chins" like that until you go over 300, reaching 400

>Only ever witnessed 2 women playing games
>Still barely know either of them, but they seem cool
>We're an online group, and use Mumble to talk(mostly ooc) during and between games
>Met one of them a few months ago, when I rejoined the group after being unable to play for a year; I hopped in the mumble and a few minutes later she joined on her phone, to discuss their upcoming(now started) game of 5e with the others
>Still dunno much about her, she's in less often than the other one
>Met the other lady the next day, turns out the guy who mentioned moving to a different state last year actually went through with it, and she's his roommate, other chick is a friend of theirs from work
>The two of them are currently playing a couple of drow in the 5e game, which said guy is GMing(he made Drow one of the primary races of his setting, which he's so far only regretting because of troubles finding good art for NPCs)
>Actually spent an hour or so last night trying to help the latter chick find a picture to use for her character

Most memorable moment involving either of them, so far, has to be when, about a month ago, someone mentioned an anime and the roommate chick said she'd watched it, and someone jokingly called her a weeaboo. The group slowly proceeded to start chanting "Weeaboo, weeaboo, weeaboo," and then after a bit I hear the guy's mic go silent, and a minute later he's echoing through her mic shouting the same chant. After the chanting was all done, she told us he was swatting her with a toy lightsaber, and as he walked out of her room he turned back and whispered "Anime trash"

I've only ever played with one girl, but she's legitimately one of the best roleplayers and writers I've ever seen. Great detailed settings when she DMs (you could ask her literally anything about the setting including the acidity of the soil and she'd have an instant compelling answer), interesting and well-developed characters when she plays. Helpful and goes along with everything. Works with kids, so she loves writing kids when she can and does an incredible job with it

Girls I've played with on freeform websites are an entirely different cup of tea however, some of the worst people I've seen online had feminine penises

>Good-natured girls fitting into a group
>Not being given special treatment
>Not demanding special attention
>No sign of them being excessively bullied
>No desire to be given special exception from the teasing.
What you have is precious user.
Hold onto it tightly and never let go.

Honestly not much of a story, I just remember the most disappointment in her.

Goth type girl. Thick rimmed glasses. Into nerd hobbies. But she was one of those nerd girls. Had mountains of "nerd swag" from thinkgeek, lots of Dr. Who paraphernalia, etc. Was pretty quiet in terms of roleplay.

Was almost interested in dating her. Went over to her house to watch some movies with her. My friends and I call her Rat Girl because she had some pet rats. They were actually pretty cute though. But she sort of turned it into her defining personality trait. If it wasn't Dr. Who related, it was rat related. She even got shoved a comic book into my hands called Rat Queens and asked me to read it.

Don't. Just don't. It's awful. Characters are all psychopaths being portrayed as "good female rolemodels" and literally everyone is gay, trans, pierced, on drugs, drunk, and anything that isn't white or male in a small town.

It was after I read it that I realized she was drinking the kool-aid. Literally the day after she confessed to me that she was having a moral conuundrum because her ex-boyfriend came out as trans, and she wanted to support him, but he was being an asshole. She was feeling guilty for not liking a dude who was trans, even though it wasn't because he was trans.

After that, she tried texting me three times, and the conversation started OFF pleasant, but then at some point would turn into an argument. She would try to appeal to emotion and then when that didn't work, got huffy and stopped texting me. Last time we talked, she said she wanted to hang out on any day except the weekend, so I said "Friday?" and she said "That's the weekend". I disagreed, she typed "Okay" and that was it.

I still have her Rat Queens book. If I wasn't so Lawful, I'd have thrown it away, not out of spite, because that comic is just that bad.

Story Time!

all the women Ive played with have been snowflake-tier. I'm not saying seriously good RP'ers don't exist but I only hear about them in threads like this, and even then it's drowned in "that girl" stories

>The girl that clearly isn't interested in me hasn't instantly fallen in love with me! Murder is the only solution!

Friday is the weekend my dude

If you're an idiot, maybe. Weekend is clearly defined as Saturday and Sunday in first-world countries.

I mean, it's not like that stuff is rare. Most of the groups I've been in have included girls, and it's never been a problem.

Don't let Veeky Forums mislead you: about a third of the people in this hobby are girls, and they're no more likely to cause problems than anyone else. However:

>"My group was terrible" is a story worth telling on Veeky Forums, "my grou was normal" is not
>People on Veeky Forums have a higher than average chance of not being able to interact normally with a woman, leading to group problems
>When a guy causes group problems, the reaction is "what a jerk." When a girl causes group problems, the reaction is "girls cause problems."

Friday morning is part of the week. For many people, the weekend begins once you're done with work on Friday. Friday evening through Sunday, that's the weekend. You could be pedantic and insist that the weekend is ONLY Saturday and Sunday. Or you could not start a pedantic argument, and hang out with a girl on a weeknight.

Or you could just use the common definition of the word as opposed to an "average joe" definition which doesn't even make sense because most average joes have shifting schedules which make them work on the weekend. That way, when you want to say "Not on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday", you could say "I'm free Mon-Thur".

I know you're just baiting me cause you're bored, so I'm going to stop feeding you after this.

He's memeing, she didn't rape me.
My GM(almost 18) took me(barely 15) to a spooky movie, in the middle of the movie she put her down my pants out of the blue and jerked me off, then took me to her house and I had my first fug.

After that we dated for almost three years, she was a bro-tier punk/goth qt. No rape took place.

Sounds like statutory to me.