Ya'll said it was dead. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH never trust biz

Ya'll said it was dead. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH never trust biz

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
ethgasstation.info/
myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/transactions/check-status-of-ethereum-transaction.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead cat bounce. Literally.

Of course its not dead you retarded newert

It wasn't Veeky Forums. It was just one guy in every thread.

kek

maybe because it is????
its only usefull in trading so it wont go much higher

i bought some yesterday after seeing it sideways move and dip slightly over the last month

lets see where it goes.

Eth will be 1000usd within a month. Then it will be stable for a while and we will see massive pump and then it gets stable again. "Too big to fail"

>.03BTC

Is called a memz Git Gud

What a great investment!

If you sell, it immediatly pumps hard after that. Happens everytime.

>BTC value

KYS

so you don't care that you would have made more money holding BTC? ooook

never go full retard

Ability to look something other than 1 minute candles pretty much puts this at Veeky Forums Phd.

lmao.
>I prefer coins that underperform
You would have been better off selling ETH at $40 for BTC.

only faggots aren't buying ETH. As long as BTC goesnt go bat shit in the next week, ETH should be testing 750 - 900 by EOY.

For now, buy some fucking IOTA. It'll be testing a new ATH tonight. 5th leg of Elliot wave puts it around $7. Wait for the 2nd leg for confirmation first though you fucking cucks

>As long as BTC goesnt go bat shit in the next week, ETH should be testing 750 - 900 by EOY.
lmao. ok buddy. whatever you say.

Of course. These fucking Sbarro pizza slingers on this board don’t know anything. ETH WILL BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT OF YOUR LIFE.

Everyone is so excited about Institutional Money around BTC. That doesn't make any sense to me. Institutions hate BTC with a passion but every time one of the corporate cocksuckers talk about ETH, his eyes brighten up like he's talking about Microsoft circa 1990.

I think that ETH is going to moon in a big way.

It is dead.

Well said Pajeet. ETH IS MOST VALUABLE MANY CHORE COIN!!!

Look at any TA you fucking peasant. Actually, don't. In fact, sell your ETH. Wait until I'm right in 3 weeks and then kys.

Idiots on biz buy coin and panic sell 3 hours later. Just give eth some time.

ETH is Buteryum. Russian Scam coin. Invest only in time-tested coins with a good income like Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

just fucking kill me, I could have sold at 0.1btc.
grade A retardation

>tfw ETH is the safe, boring investment that doesn't do anything and Bitcoin is now a crazy digibyte tier pump and dump

ETHies are literally just the new Arkies.

>Ethereum, the world computer
>gets killed by a cat game

>Is killed

>doesn't do anything
>has been consistently down for months

What the fuck is going on with Ethereum's network?
I sent ETH to an exchange 2 hours ago with 30 gwei and it's still sitting in MEW without any transactions showing up?
Tried again 10 minutes ago, same shit what the fuck?

You need to use more gas. Redo the transaction, but try 50-60 gwei. Thank cryptokitties

>consistently down for months
Bought at $300, sold at $500. I don't care about comparing it to bitcoin.

30 gwei isn't enough to get transactions through anymore. Use ethgasstation.info/ before you put transactions through

I used 40 gwei and i have literally been sitting around with my finger in my ass all day waiting for it to finish. it just finished like 5 minutes ago.

You would've made more money if you had bought BTC

Why would it be dead? It just proved it can be used for real apps and can have real world use unlike bitcoin that got kicked out of steam.

Well fuck, how do I fix this?
The transaction is now pending but the Age timer resets every once in a while, if that makes sense.

So it looks like it won't get through but it keeps trying over and over again, is there any way to cancel it or feed more fees into the transaction?

And you would have made more money if you had bought ETH than BTC this time last year.

Follow this.
myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/transactions/check-status-of-ethereum-transaction.html

Thanks family, the transaction is now gone.

I for instance posted, switch ETH to LTC
Did you faggot?
33% gainz compared to 2%
ETH was perhaps the best currency, now it is failed dapp platform.
It started to recover from cats. But its reputation is damaged.
Also its founder is FUDing its price. Last 6 months was brutal pain to hold. Good luck brah.

>bla bla technology
>blabla memes
>blabla cats

Technology doesnt matter. No one uses any fucking coin for any fucking thing.
If youre using btc to buy things then youre basically a retard because you sell your btc for cheap.
What matters is that these 3 coins (btc, eth, ltc) are on coinbase. And those coins on coinbase are always, always going to go up. They will drop. But they will always reach a new ath.

If youre not holding AT LEAST 2k+ one of these 3 coins you should off yourself.

So? What you write doesnt collide with my post at all. I hodl LTC/ XMR, switched from ETH.
+ 30% folio decision, ofc LTC will correct, cause there are fags who buy at 122 and sell at 127.