Every single normie on the planet is talking about how to buy Bitcoin and its price

>Every single normie on the planet is talking about how to buy Bitcoin and its price
>Not a single one of them care that it is so slow and expensive that it is useless
This is a nightmare. Whether you admit it or not we are in a massive bubble right now. And to make it worse the normalfags have already gotten into it, you can no longer make it. It's over.

Even fucking coiners on the discord servers I'm in deny that btc is a slow dino-coin with alts that are better by a longrun. Everyone in btc right now is a greedy retard that has no insight.

I was in line yesterday and this construction worker guy was talking this chicks ear off on Bitcoins and how his grandkid made like 50,000 off of it.

It's fucking over. The normiest normies are in. The bubble is at bursting point.

Alt coins the future. Bitcoin is just big and that's it. It's got nothing behind it.

>muh store of value
I am looking forward to the day when bitcucks get rekt.

Normies are wageslaves that are going to put their paycheques into crypto every month, making us rich.

back to the salt mines for you pink guy

Yup, just wait till the next big altcoin comes into play. Even IOTA still has the chance to 10x or 20x. If it's something sub 1b right now you have the chance to 100x or 200x your money. The wild west doesn't even start till bitcoin dies.

If you can't see what's happening, I feel bad for you son. The action is in Bitcoin, and it works just fine. You in on the ground floor and instead of simply owning BTC, you pick some off-brand bullshit like BCH/IOTA/ETH/most alts, and somehow manage to lose money in even with fairly advance knowledge.. Wake the fuck up, don't let your bitterness and complexes get in the way of making money here.

Why do altcoiners always exaggerate the issues with bitcoin?
>its slow and useless
As opposed to what? The top altcoins are based on the same premise and have the same issues. Even fucking ETH got clogged up recently.
Yes, a coin with few users is faster than coins with over a million users. No shit.
And it’s implying that anyone actually cares when it’s still 100 times faster than check clearing.
If maximum efficiency was really a virtue we’d all drive smart cars. The top selling car in the US? Ford F150.

pls be my gf

When btc falls we will all get rekt

>it is so slow and expensive that it is useless

Didn't you notice that it goes up and down by $ 1500.00 a day?

As night follows day, you can profit from that trend.

That is a cash cow.

>Same issues
Yeah right. Name one other coin other than Iota akbar which takes at minimum an hour to send.

Ethereum has more transactions than Bitcoin even before the stupid Kitty bullshit yet it is still faster and costs only $0.5 to send. Meanwhile Bitcoin has done nothing but lose adoption by retailers. You are deluded and clearly fail to admit you are holding something literally useless.

every normie is talking just like you are. meanwhile.. I'm making solid gains on m BTC. stay poor. later, I may buy your shitcoins on a lower position that you, using my profits. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>send btc
>it arrives
Wow USING IT
Meanwhile no retailer has ever heard of your shitcoin

I'm not even holding anything other than Bitcoin.
>inb4 LOL ur just a hypocrite now
No, as I pointed out normalfags are rushing in so of course I would follow where their stupid money goes. Doesn't mean they're not retarded.

No retailer even fucking uses any coin at all now you retard. Spoken like a true sheep, just following the herd and whatever is popular.

>every normie is talking just like you are
You have no idea how many people are buying in now

Yes because as it turns out popularity is kind of important when your goal is get people to buy something.
I’m not here to hold garbage for 5 years in hopes that it someday has a concrete use. I’m here to make money.
Also there are retailers accepting it right at this moment, I know you know that, and are willfully ignoring it.

Get comfy lads. This beanie baby mania is only just getting started and it will be the biggest bubble in human history. Anything you're holding today is going to go up x100 or more and some of the early adapters will become trillionaires on paper before it corrects.

Name one, then name one where it's even worth it after the fees. Literally your only argument is that people have heard about Bitcoin more.
>I’m not here to hold garbage for 5 years in hopes that it someday has a concrete use.
That is literally what you are doing.

People are talking about it but they're still in denial. It's all about how it's "not even a real thing" or a great shorting opportunity. That means there are plenty of people who haven't bought yet, but will in the future. It'll be over when everyone says it's going higher, because that means everyone has bought in.

All the retarded normies I'm hearing from are actually getting wrecked in alt coins right now. Very few are buying BTC. They look at BTC price and can't get their minds around the situation.

Normie1: "Surely it will go down soon because the price is so high!"
Normie2 "What goes up must go down lol"
Normie3 "hey brah i heard BCH/IOTA/ETH is better than bitcoin so how do i buy that"

They are getting absolutely fucking wrecked, tricked into this bullshit, only total newcomers are generally dumb enough to buy into non-BTC coins. (I also like LTC and XMR actually)

Smart money is going into BTC right now.

Doesn't mean they won't learn, eventually.

After getting wrecked with bullshit, they come over to the king. Or leave.

It's pretty obvious they are rushing into King Shitcoin.

Bitcoin is in a bubble, but everything else isn't.

>normies in
>talking about someone else making money
My shoe shine boy has just learned of stocks, sell them all now!

Overstock
Microsoft

I don’t care about the concrete use because I don’t think any of this shit has real use. I do care what others think about it though. The illusion of necessary use.
Of course you can maintain the illusion for so long with only a portion of the promises being filled.
Most shitcoins right now completely fail to deliver or simply do not need to exist. Bitcoin at least has a foothold. ETH is up there too.

Personally I think the entire PoW concept is unscalable and PoS as well because nothing of value is being spent to create value in the coin. Unlike PoW which uses resources. But cannot grow beyond a certain point because it uses so much resources.

Also, Americans are spending more on Litecoin than Ethereum now. They're clueless. Other coins will rise when the masses figure it out.

>I don’t care about the concrete use because I don’t think any of this shit has real use.
It's clear you are a faggot then.

Have fun waiting an eternity.

Just being realistic. Everyone always expects to much from new tech and we find out later what it’s actually capable of and adjust those expectations in accordance. Crypto as it exists today will not replace fiat in casual transactions. It has a place in other applications but it’s too much to expect it to replace money.
For online purchases? Sure. But thousands of transactions per second? ...good luck

>GOLD IS SO OUTDATED
>GOLD HAS SLOW TRANSACTIONS
>BAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

Gold isn't used as money retard.

You btc haters should go all in on DGB. It's like, waaaaay better than BTC. Lambo land will be yours.

Can someone post the bitcoin bubble meme.

Neither is BTC (;

And what is BTC used for?

Nope. BTC dies because normies sell off and we enter the new ERC20 / Plasma paradigm

Only in burgerlard. In many other places of the world MSM is not even reporting it except for specialized economic press. And no offense, but your normans are a particular breed of delusional retard scorned even by our own mouthbreathing normalfags.

I've been finding that a maajority of alts are holding usd value. I think that they're untethering from btc

Woops, got distracted with another thread and didn't even finish explaining:

What I wanted to say is that those normalfags buying bitcoins now are doubly stupid, so fear not because they'll eventually catch the crash and panic sell at loss.