Alright, faggots. Here's three TA predictions, two of which will happen tonight

Alright, faggots. Here's three TA predictions, two of which will happen tonight.

1) IOTA. About to break out and test ATH of 6.75+. Will happen tonight. Wait for 2nd Elliot wave for confirmation

2) Zcash. Current bullish defending triangle. If it breaks out, ATH incoming. Again, wait for 2nd Elliot wave for confirmation. Happening tonight.

3) ETH to 750 - 950 by EOY

Listen or stay poor, faggots

>TA on memecoins

kek, I wonder if anyone is dumb enough to fall for these IOTA "predictions" anymore

Screen cap this and suck my dick tonigt when it breaks out

Nah you can’t ta into pnd shitcoins man. Only btc works with Elliot waves

Is Binance the only place to buy iota?

I'm literally telling you faggots to wait for 2nd Elliot wave for confirmation, not to just buy now. It's not a pnd you unbelievably clueless faggots.

And if you don't think the Elliot wave applies to all trading, you don't understand what it is. It's a fucking psycholgy based theory for trading you 6th grade educated fuck

what backs iota's price if there is no game theory or fees or incentive to hold?

IOTA is testing the resistance at $4.50 now. If it breaks out, off to ~$5.45

>2nd Elliot wave for confirmation

no, no, and no.
lol. jesus.

OP here-
If I make you money tonight, tip are appreciated

ETH
0x0BEfC3a4c8Dc0Fa2eC239aaCedDc7B58041F6a4a

If you disagree with me, fine - don't buy any. Feel free to watch it go up though

This is now against the rules btw

so what backs iota's price if there is no game theory or fees or incentive to hold?

I'm not begging, and this isn't a begging thread, faggot. I posted TAs to help this shit hole make some money and am welcoming tips

What gives any cryptocurrency value? Or tangible gold for that matter? After all, it's just a shiner metal.

The answer is perceived value. Sure, there is some actual use case. But at the end of the day, we decide it's something worth paying for.

Why the hell would eth go to 750 or more by EOY? Nevermind the other shit you said that's just so ridiculous.

Please can I have your prediction about MUSICOIN senpai?

people who generate other cryptocurrencies will restrict supply until buyers can be found at a cost that is equal to or greater than their cost per coin
iota seems to be backed only by bagholders shilling it to the next generation

$470 to $750 is a 59% increase. There are literal meme coins that do 200% increase regularly.

Anyways, to answer your question, it's what an autistic TA with consideration of upcoming events is predicting. As long as BTC doesn't go completely bat shit, anyways

I put a small amount into zcash out of curiosity. It's up as of this post.

I have no knowledge of that coin. Sorry, Jack

IOTA is also taking off. Lesson of this thread: listen to sound theories of mathematics and psychology, not Veeky Forums fud from people that are literally talking out of their ass

When I started this thread, IOTA was at $4.38. I prob should have put starting values in OP for you skeptic fud cunts

I agree with you on IOTA, but I just dont see how ETH will go up when theres still 20k pending transactions 24/7

lol youre a retard, literally none of these will happen. kys faggot we dont want your shit ta

>tfw to intelligent for biz

OP here... I got banned for posting my ETH address for donations lolol. I actually post a TA that is coming true as we speak, and you faggots ban me. Way to ban the 1 in 1000 post that makes people money in here

Guess who's winning? People that listened to my IOTA predictions

Guess who's loosing? People who still called fud on it.

Hahaha, stay poor you fud spreading cunts. To the rest of the open minded cucks, good gains to you

OP! OP! OP!
GOAL!!!!

Whats next?

It's 1622 where I am and I want something with 100% gains by tomorrow.

Any thoughts?
Will tip if it works...

Iota is done

would totally smash tho...