PROS AND CONS OF GOING ALL IN

Hey I am lost with all FUD/SHILL about Obsidian. I am thinking about going all in (3btc). Am I crazy?

>pros
you could be rich

>cons
you could be poor

>reality
youre a nigger

no Im not. I am 100% proud, white eu citizen

which EU country?

Honestly their rebrand was pretty sloppy. Might sell out on this little pump because I don't see it staying above 3k very long. Release isn't for weeks.

poland

well release is two weeks from now

two weeks is a lifetime in crypto

this

also, if you market buy 3 bitcoin worth of odn, you will make the price jump like 30%

Don’t do it.

only if you're an ADHD autist. people who make money here can wait 2 weeks

Well ODN will definitely go up these next few weeks due to the app release, so it's up to you. I recommend putting at least some of it into BTC though.

So you're actually a racist in that case then?

kiddin' on. Keep half in btc. Spread the rest in the other top 5. it's a bull market, you cant lose.

White people can be niggers.

>This is not financial advice
>This is financial advice

You should do it, this is going to be one of the biggest climbers in 2018

White Power

Or you could have gone all in on IOTA two weeks ago and 4x'd your stack. Whatever, I'm sure you're making plenty of "money".

uh huh. so I'm guessing you've already made it because you have successfully predicted every single pump and gotten into every single one right.

i have made plenty of money not because I chase pumps, but because I buy good projects and hold. this is how intelligent people who can't stare at charts all day invest. if you just want to be a degenerate gambler, be my guest.

Someone I know put in 5 BTC to ODN.

Now he's down to less than 1 BTC.

You could pick up a masternode for less than .5 btc at the moment. I would still be cautious going all in, but it's up to you. There isn't much resistance and its likely going to get pumped to at least 5k or so pre app.

Just remember, I'm a shill pajeet trying to dump my bags, and guys like are trying to scare you off so they can accumulate at 2k sat.

its okay to be white

how so?

I'm getting out at 7k sats during app release pump. Fuck this coin, it's been Justing me since oct.

App release will lead to actual exhange (other than Craptopia). That's when real mooning will commence IMO

Who the f would hold since Oct and then sell right before shit actually happens

you are on /biz, dont forget that

I have been in crypto since 1 year before the boom.

I started with $1000 now i have over million.

Here's some rules .

When you have less money ALWAYS go all in .

CHASE pumps cash out quick at small profits.

Everyday a coin is pumping when you spot a pump go all in cash out 10-20%. Do this everyday guarantee 2x money/week.

When there is pump because of news dont cash out for some days.

ALWAYS cash out before news.

NEVER BAGHOLD. Never. Its Worst thing you can do. Cash out as soon as it goes below you bought dont wait.

ALWAYS look at 10m/15m/30m etc charts before buying. never buy at top of
'M' always buy at bottom of 'W'
When you have big money like $100k+. Fuck shitcoins/ mid-tier alts. Always look into big mcap coins. And diversify ( dont diversify with small money or you stay poor).
Three golden rules can make you a rich day trader like me

- Always FOMO

- Always FUD

- Never HODL

They raped my dog up in the ass
Who rapes a dog?
Damn you Obsidian devteam!

>pro you can make massive gains
>con it's a little bit riskier

But pays off if you know what you're doing
I for example an all-in in Solarcoin and will have 2x tomorrow

I've put in way more than I care to admit in this project because the same indicators which 10x me on both Bitcoin and Monero (spefically: tech over marketing; and dark web targeting/demand) are what make me bullish about Obsidian. I would recommend get in now before Xmas runup to app release, sell then if you're more of a trader than a holder (however with iOS release after that I see continued growth thru Q1 and 2018).

My dog can't walk anymore the whole team gangraped my dog!
DAMN YOU!!!!!
>Obsdian devs

what do u think about xlm?

They can't just gang rape my dog!!!!!!

This is wrong Obsidian devs!!!!