>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48473087/#48480505
lfg.co/page/1/
d20pfsrd.com/magic/3rd-party-spells/kobold-press-open-design/animate-living-skeleton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jumpers!

On a scale of 1 to b&, how horrifying are your alt forms?

Has anyone waifu'd all of pic related? Somehow I think it would be a bad idea, but can't quite figure out why.

It's just a dragon.

Maybe it's because Ruby is 15 or something?
Eh, it depends. Some are in t he low range on purpose, others are somewhere in the middle, and one looks like what would happen if Satan and Shub-Niggurath had a baby.

Any of them? God no.
Nora? I wish, but I spent the jump playing up a joke just to amuse myself.

I've, uh, decided to go with World of Chaos and a couple other drawbacks instead, since that seems much more survivable.

Hmm, how tough are the Heros? These are the guys that got killed by a cave-in, right? Shouldn't they be just as susceptible to gunfire?

I think 'glass cannon' is a good comparison. Honestly, SMT power levels are weird when put into context. I can barely wrap my head around it as-is.

Yes, but we don't know if it was just the cave in. He could have already been injured, aside from the fact that he would have been older and had plenty of battle scars and wounds already. And he's been hit by gun fire since the beginning and survived it just fine.

For reference, by the end of the game, hand held RAIL GUNS are in use, and are considered the weakest of the end game guns.

There's better out there
Obviously its not Seibah

So for Fate servants. Do they become normal people again after the jump is over or do they still disintegrate without command seals or independant action?
More importantly does this apply to jumpers who took the option of being a servant?

Every time someone posts that I can't help but think that she's just jealous because it isn't her.

While I think the setting's got (barely) room for multiple jumps, given the first jump was focused on the B5 station and the first series rather than the rest of the galaxy and the Crusade series, I'm concerned that this still overlaps the end time of the first jump by a year. Can you make it start no earlier than 2268 AD ?

No, I don't waifu people.

Some sort of weird conceptual fighting ability, maybe like the Swords of the Cross. That's how I figured it.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48473087/#48480505
>Are servant drawbacks revoked at the end of the jump?

>Some are (No Natural Mana Replenishment since you're Servant gets a living body post jump

As for the second question, you’re a servant, so the same rule applies.

7. It's not like I try too hard, but after 250ish Jumps you're going to start being a wee bit intimidating.

LFG jump when?

True, we don't know whether he was wounded, but still, a cave-in, did him in.

But that doesn't make sense! If Rail-guns couldn't kill him, then why did a cave-in!?

I think I'm just gonna go with and . Like, maybe they only become that durable in a fight, so as long as I snipe them from a mile away, I should be fine.

Richard is best girl!

LFG?

Do you waifu things?

What's the source on him dying in a cave-in? Was it explicitly not suffocation?

Only if I get to take a few 4th-wall moments to yell at the story writers for being insufferable gits.

I'd go with something more indirect. Like dropping a asteroid in their general vicinity. That way there's less chance of their whatever activating.

No, user. YOU are the waifu.

Actually, can SMT protags breath in space? Pulling a Zaheer may just be the easiest way to defeat them.

I wonder how often jumpers do that. Just start yelling as if they expect the writers to hear them.
I wonder how often characters from those worlds get caught in the crossfire, having to listen to a rant about how stupid they are.

Bro, they survives in an entirely different dimension. Just sending them to space isn't going to kill them off.

I'm not sure if I'll have a Canon Companion option, since it's going to be a "Generic" Jump and there's so many Creepypastas of varying quality that having a blanket "canon" option would be irresponsible. If anything, I'll do what I did in Fallout 4 and have a ton of Companion options.

Looking for Group. A webcomic based on WoW. lfg.co/page/1/

Will you do a shitty creepypasta drawback?

Looking For Group, it is a comic about a lawful good elf and his companions in their quest to save the world! And Richard who is along for the ride so that he can kill as many things as is undeadly possible.

Thanks m8´s

Of course.

͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏
͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏

I don't have the required abilities to do that. I suppose I could get in my ship from R-Type, find an small one and just sorta guide it from there.

I suppose an Earthquake could work. Collapse whatever room their in on them.

Speaking of Looking for Group where can I find a spell to animate someone's skeleton while they are still alive?

I doubt that will work, but it's worth a shot. Might trigger their conceptual ability.

I think that's a spell in Pathfinder.

Are there any pathfinder jumps being made right now?

Yep. It's slow going because it's huge user, and I want to cover everything in the main setting. Leaving any alternate settings for a DLC or someone else though.

Fantastic! I don't suppose you know what the make skeletons rip off their still living owner's flesh to serve you spell is called?

No, that was just a hunch.

Well that's a new one.
Although if you're going for space, you're gonna want to go for vertical, not the horizontal. All you've really done here is create a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen.

Damn, I guess I can just invent a spell for it I suppose.

I'll have a scrounge, I remember seeing it in a splatbook.

Thanks.

Hey /jc/, how would one best go about getting the Benefactor and the Outsider (well, the one from the Dishonored jump) to get into a slap-fight?

'Cause I think it would be hilarious.

Wow, I cannot grammar. Ugh.

How do I turn sailor moon into type moon?

Rightyho. It's called 'Animate Living Skeleton', it's from a third-party (so, not "official") Pathfinder splatbook called Deep Magic by Kobold Press.

d20pfsrd.com/magic/3rd-party-spells/kobold-press-open-design/animate-living-skeleton

Create a planetary consciousness and inject it forcibly into the earth, with the stipulation that presence of humanity causes it constant pain.
Now give it the power to warp the laws of reality within its cosmosphere, and then spread knowledge of how to control those laws or disrupt them on a localized scale to influential members of humanity.

Looks interesting, thanks. I'll need a way to improve the spell though.

That sounds more like a recipe for the nasuverse itself.

You need to be clearer when saying 'type moon' because it's both another name for the entire series, the name of the company that generally publishes all the stuff and one of the names for Crimson Moon Brunestud, the moon.

Looking through Yozi charms in preparation for the infernal jump release and I have to ask; how would one go about getting rid of witness to darkness' side effects? It's a prereq for a lot of the Ebon Jackass' nicer stuff but I'd rather not spend the rest of forever unable to convincingly speak the truth.

Also, I've heard people mention "charm slots" once or twice. What does that mean? Are we limited on how many charms we can learn? Because that'd suck. There's so many cool charms and I want to learn them all.

Jump #115: Starship Troopers
>The Heirophant, reversed (Authoritarianism)
Cards, you're scaring me.
>Age: 19
>Location: Kledathu
Well THIS won't end well.
>Identity: Military Intelligence (-100)
A contradiction in terms! Not the first time.
>A Little Trick (Free, Intelligence)
The local version of psionics is... interesting, though underwhelming.
>Deus Ex Machina (300)
Having more luck on my side is not a thing I will say no to.
>Games & Theory (0, Intelligence)
Further advances in strategic thinking are always useful, and this one looks pretty useful.

Really, there's only so much I can do if I'm starting out on the bugs' homeworld. As far as I am able to research, the bugs wanted to wipe out humanity preemptively so that they would be a dominant species.

My actions, as a result, are pretty straightforward.

Bring Sajuuk to bear, and glass that planet open.

Jump #116: Roughnecks - Starship Troopers Chronicles
>The Magician (The initiation of new projects, great works, or a new way of life.)
New way of life? When I start on the home front? That seems... actually rather doable.
>Age: 28
>Location: Homefront
>Identity: Field Medic (-50)
Medic? Hm. Why not?
>Saw Bones (Free, Medic)
I can't say that Federation medical techniques are ideal, but they're not TOO bad...
>Gilligan's Island Medical (750, Medic)
Improvisational medicine? I like it.
>Xenosurgery (450, Medic)
Xenobiological research sounds like a net positive thing.
>Mechanical Knowledge (350)
And knowledge of their technology! Granted, it's from the end user and maintenance perspective, but still useful.
>Field Rations (300)
It's not MSF curry by a long shot, but it'll suffice when needed.
>Cyberlab (0, Medic)
A useful annex to add to the warehouse, I would say.

Really, the plan with the bugs is the same as before, except I plan to definitely use clairvoyance to ensure that things don't go nearly so badly as they did in canon.

Also a crapload of other out-of-context abilities, because quite frankly, screw the bugs. I don't like 'em.

Honestly I have no fucking idea how to avoid that, I avoid Ebon charms like the fucking plague.

The only group with a limited amount of charms, to my knowledge, are Alchemicals. Because they are robots, and their Charms are things they install into their bodies.

Maaaaybe the Fair Folk too, but I don't know much about how they work mechanically.

Bone Puppet Dance, from Exalted. That does exactly that. I suggest learning necromancy in the Dragonblooded jump, so you have a DB's version instead of an Infernal or mortal's. It would cut you off from learning sorcery in the DB jump, but it works out better overall once you get to Infernals. They've got better sorcery anyway (all three circles when DBs only get the first) and their version of necromancy only works when they've turned themselves into a Creature of Death using Ultimate Darkness Internalization.

Charm slots are something that only Alchemical Exalted have to worry about, we have no jumps for them so far. Alchemicals are magitech androids, their charms are physical objects (that only work for them, so reverse-engineering is difficult), so they have to worry about how much space they have to implant them.

As for Witness to Darkness, No Sell from Tsukihime should deal with the sunlight weakness. The problem with being honest is trickier. Maybe try using Roleplay from Sword Art Online to project a false persona that's close to what you want. Then everything you said would technically be a lie, though one that's functionally the same as truth.

I plan on taking sailor moon to the nasuverse.

How do i turn sailor moon into type moon, so I can watch peoples faces as they come to the conclusion that Zelretch hit type moon so hard he turned into a teenage girl?

Yeah, Ebby and Kimbery have the most mind fucking charms.

Maybe use Attitude from Power Rangers, OR you can become a Devil Tiger and invent a custom charm that does the opposite and cancels it out.

Jump #117: Cortex Command
>Temperance, reversed (Losing one's cool. Energies dispersed through conflicts in personal, business, and spiritual matters.)
I don't understand why I'd be losing my cool. It's not like I'm going into a war where there's nothing but endless clones and zombies hoards and psychotic crabs and THEY NEVER STOP AND I SWEAR TO CHRIST I'M GOING TO RESORT TO MY FLEET IF THIS DOESN'T STOP-
>Age: N/A
>Location: A Very Fancy Brain Jar
>Business Model: Monopoly Breaker (-200)
>Drawbacks: Kick Me (+300), Remnants of Mu-ilaak (+300)
IT. NEVER. STOPS. Screw this, scramble the interceptors. Fighting an infantry war when you have the high ground is stupid.
>Micromanager (1300)
I'm pretty sure I already have multitasking abilities, but this is on another level entirely. You can bet I'll be using THIS later.
>Architect (1200)
My bases shall be the rocks upon which the seas of zombies will break.
>Set Them Up (900)
Knowing where to hit them so they crack like an egg is a good thing.
>Backup Plan (300)
So, I can utilize a backup brain once in a while. Okay, that's useful.
>Founder (0, Monopoly Breaker)
Start my own tech, you say? Why, I happen to have all kinds of data from the Halo universe that I've been working on! Let's see what happens when we get flash-cloned bodies equipped with Forerunner grade equipment... might not be cheap, but I guarantee it'll be fun.

There's gold in them thar hills. Everyone else wants to keep me from it. I mean, normally I'd clap my hands and alchemize some gold but I can't exactly do that when I don't have any hands to clap with. ...I mean, sure, I could switch into an alt form that has hands but that's beside the point, the point is that we're going to tunnel for every gold nugget we can!

Also the best thing to fill an empty hole with are the crushed bodies of your enemies.

And zombies.

And crabs.

God I hate crabs now.

Speaking of Infernal charms, you know what could be a neat idea? Having a note at the end of the jump with the text for the First (Yozi) Excellencies, at least the canon ones. Those describe the themes of the Yozi pretty well, would help people unfamiliar with Exalted know what sort of powers they're getting out of the deal.

So I could theoretically learn all the charms given enough time? Cool beans.
Shame about Ebby's mindfucks being hard to be rid of though.

All the charms of your given Exalted type, only Eclipse Caste and their Infernal and Abyssal Equivalents can learn charms from other Exalt types.

We have a standard Starship Troopers jump?
Based on the actual novel?
Where is it on the drive?

We don't, he's talking about Roughnecks.

By Exalt "type" do you mean "flavors" like Solar/Lunar/Infernal/etc.? Not Caste, correct?

Yes we do. But I am pretty sure this is the movie, which is still a different continuity from Roughnecks.

I ended up having to search for it, but it is in the drive. Damned if I know where it is, every time I look at the list of jumps on that drive it seems a little different, it drives me nuts.

I thought the actual one was a WIP?

Yes.
A Solar can learn any Solar Charm, a Lunar can learn any Lunar Charm, etc.

Eclipse Caste of the Solars, Fiend Caste of the Infernals, and...I don't remember the name Caste of Abyssals can learn the Charms of OTHER Exalt types.
An Eclipse can learn Dragonblooded, or Lunar Charms, for example.

Though some Charms, like the Shapeshifting stuff for Lunars, are marked as "Native" and can't be learned by Eclipses or their equivalent.

Looked pretty complete to me, though I guess it is a WIP since I'm seeing a missing perk for federation citizen. Jumpable for me since I wasn't planning on getting it, though.

>Caste of Abyssals
Moonshadow, I think it was.

The Abyssal version is Moonshadow. All their names are inverted to the nocturnal version of the appropriate Solar version, so you get things like Dawn to Dusk, or Zenith to Midnight, but I guess they thought that "Lunar Eclipse" sounded dumb and "New Moon" was taken by the Lunars.

And don't forget that Eclipseoids get their universal charm-learning on top of the oath powers and diplomatic immunity that their anima grants them. Eclipse OP, pls nerf. (A joke, I'm not actually asking for it to be nerfed)

But then do you have to pay a Mote surcharge to activate Charms out-of-Caste?

/jc/! What is your beverage of choice?

I thought it was Moonshadow but wasn't sure, and I'd rather say "I don't know" than be wrong.

Eclipse is pretty Great, but I mostly play Zenith Caste when Solar, and Scourge when Infernal.

I think Out-Of-Exalt Charms have a mote surcharge, but nothing about out-of-caste.

Assuming you meant out-of-Exalt (only Dragonblooded have to deal with out -of-caste surcharges) it costs two additional motes, and learning them in the first place requires twice as much XP as it does normally. It's an expensive proposition to use other Exalted's charms, but potentially very useful if you get the right ones. Oh, and spirit and Fair Folk charms, too. Those can be nice.

Actually, I did mean out-of-Caste, but this is all very useful information regardless. Is there an additional XP cost to learn Charms out-of-Caste?

That delicious healing whiskey from deus ex.

Also, do you need a tutor to learn Charms out-of-Caste?

Honestly? Water. Call me boring, but I'd rather drink water most of the time.

I do drink alcohol, usually whiskey, scotch, sake, or something of my own design on special occasions. Or if it's appropriate for the image I'm trying to convey(Translation:If it looks cool).

Charms always cost the same price, if I remember correctly.

Yes

Why isn't this a jump yet?

Dragon-blooded can't learn Necromancy.

Fair.

What IS this?

Shemoneta

Shit, you're right, I'm thinking of mortals who have either Sorcery or Necromancy, but not both.

>Charms always cost the same price, if I remember correctly.

Huh. So is it only Infernals that have a "favored" Caste/Yozi from which they receive XP discounts?

A World Where The Concept Of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist. Or Shemoneta for short.

Basic plot/backstory stuff:Sure Puritans pass "anti perversion" laws in Japan, every is fitting with collars so the police know if they swear, or do anything 'unsuitable'
Main Characters are fighting to show that Perverted things aren't bad by nature.

Speaking of infernals, can somebody more familiar with the setting comment on what yozi charmsets are better from a jumper's perspective (read: contains more stuff that's rare or hard to obtain in other jumps)? Also, which caste is best caste?

I believe so yes, but Infernal Charms are weird with how they work, so that makes sense.
Most Exalts have Charms based on Skills or Stats, with charm trees dedicated to those.

Yozi Charms are thematic, and all over the place in skill or stat requirements.

Honestly? It depends on the specific jumper. Yozi charms are extremely varied. Even one Yozi can have several extremely different Charms.

Best case scenario is just to wait for an Abyssal jump. Only they can learn the strongest Necromancy anyway.

Hey, YJ_user, I had a question about YJ's 600 CP Power Combo Perk.

Say you had the ability that lets you take your internal charge of Conduit energy and transfer it to someone else so they can use it

And you had the Worm Brute Internal Charge power, where you can store an internal charge you can tap into for Invulnerability, Strength, and Speed (FISS-flight)

Could you combo those two powers to let you transfer the internal charge you have gathered to someone else so they could tap into in for Brute powers?

Because the examples you listed (running fast while leaving a trail of ice, and teleporting with a blast of power as you enter/leave) do not sound like power combos, so much as walking and chewing gum at the same time.