Clearly you all know something. What happened on Kronus?

Clearly you all know something. What happened on Kronus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6M-5dAmidhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We do not speak of Kronus.

Orkz iz best

Shut the fuck up Thaddeus.

...I was going to make a snarky post denying anything about Kronus, and then I got distracted by Thaddeus's cheekbones. God damn, dude, you could cut yourself on those things.

They are a lesser known weapon of the space marines.

Now that you mention them, Jesus Christ. If he yawned his skin would tear.

Blood Ravens won. What else is there to know?

What they took.

everything? anything else?

What were those relics Davian Cool was safeguarding?

Why'd ya kill the ig pa?

If you'd actually played the game, you'd know, because it was fairly explicitly handled and went something like this:
>SM: We have orders to take this planet. Please leave or subordinate yourselves to our command.
>IG: We also have orders to take this planet against all comers. Our orders don't let us do that, sorry. Please leave.
>SM: We can't do that either. Since you refused our offer, we will have to fight you
>IG: Yeah, same.
Neither really liked it, but neither could back down without getting crucified by their bosses.

this

fucking this

of all the things i want to know, this is the one.

sure, i could learn about the secrets that they were holding onto in their fortress. it could be all the questions to what i want to know. hell, it could even be an STC on par with Panacea.

but why, for the everloving fuck, did the IG and SM fight eachother. it would have been 1000000* better if they worked together.

>IG and SM team up
>beat back chaos right away
>eldar to busy fucking around with necrons, keeping them both occupied to care for the other factions, eldar might 'ally' with humans to kill off the crons
>orks and Tau fighting since they are closest
>SM push on crons, IG on Orks.
>SM beat crons, push west on tau
>Orks getting pincered by Tau, IG, retreat towards Eldar, causing them to fight
>IG clean up in the mountains, turn on Tau, pincer them with SM
>Orks and Eldar fighting
>IG digs in after tau dead, SM move on Eldar
>Orks try to hit IG, fail
>Eldar dead
>SM and IG mop up Orks

everyone goes home happy

gameplay and story segregation

But user, they had ORDERS. And couldn't possibly reinterpret them or contact their superiors to clarify "hey there are friendlies here, surely you don't want us to kill them, right?"

>but why, for the everloving fuck, did the IG and SM fight eachother.
Because the Imperium is a big, stupid, pointless bureaucracy where obedience is prized over actually being good at your job, and neither got orders with flex room. That bit about being crucified if they tried to reinterpret their orders? Quite possibly literal. Contacting their respective superiors could take weeks or months, too. This is grimdark 101, people.

What about Commander Boreale?

The Blood Ravens stole some lives in addition to everything else. Nothing new.

You know when you have different chains of command with contradicting orders? And when none of the chains of command has any sort of jurisdiction over the other?

Wasn't on Kronus.

Wait, which one is Kronus?

Clearly you all know something. What happened to the last donut?

dark crusade

Blood Ravens brother, nothing is too sacred to escape their grasp.

It was a gift.

A delicious gift.

Fuck you, pig. I ain't no snitch.

COME

SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR FURY AMONG YOUR DIABETIC KIND

It's where Tarkus learned to hate eldar deceptions.

How did Governor Lukas justify getting multiple vindicares?

This is why Space Marines are a mistake and should either be made part of the IG or exterminated once and for all.

How can you have one faction that has like five different militaries which are all willing to kill eachother just to pursue their own objectives? Praise the Emperor, for it's a straight-up miracle that Terra isn't completely fucked all the time.

Space marines are humanity's mightiest warriors and any suggestion otherwise IS HERESY

THE ENEMY WAS AT OUR DOAH
WE LAUNCHED MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS DEVASTATING DEEP STRIKES AND THE SPESS MEHREENS UNLEASHED THE EMPRAHS FUREH ON THE ENEMY, WHO KNEW DEFEAT, AD DEATH

Captain Thule lost his eye, his accent, and the non-stupid way of pronouncing his name.

From the way it was written, the Ranger incident seemed like it happened in a different, much earlier campaign.

You'd have to ask the Ordo Sicarius.

Corruption can come in many forms Thaddeus. That is the most important lesson, the only lesson to be taken from the Kronus Campaign. We met our foes on the field of battle, and prevailed. Even if those foes were our fellow man. Swayed by Chaos, by greed, by the lies of the alien- it did not matter. We did not fall for it, though they had. Even an assassin fell to that weakness. Tried to protect an alien. In vain. An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unlocked and unguarded. There is nothing more to the story.

EMPEROR DAMN IT BOREALE, NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION, YOU WEREN'T EVEN FUCKING THERE.

THE CODEX ASTARTES NAMES THIS MANEUVER SHITPOST

all of the imperium's armies being in one blob is why the heresy got so big

fracturing them makes sure any internal fuckups can be dealt with relatively safely

So rather than a big civil war, they just have a constant low level civil war of their various military branches killing one another for shits and gigs.

To be fair, once the IG in Kronus was defeated, any survivors were shipped back to where they came from.
The ones that betrayed their commanders and suboordinated to the Blood Ravens were executed.

"And the Ordo Ordo, the Ordo Ordinatus, the Ordo Scriptorum, the Ordo Tempestum, but no Ordo Sandpaper cigarettes?" - Dominique

Considering how big the last Civil War was, yeah, that's better.

In case of something like happened. It didn't work much and some people back in Terra got executed for their incompetence.

[inquisitorial grumble]
Be quiet, Dominique...

ttsd pls go

Apparently Sturnns dead

Alexander's dead

Stubbs is unknown but I would like to think he won soul storm

Castor is hopefully alive with him and Merrick going on hunting trips

NO

So will the Blood Ravens still acquire gifts? Especially the chaos tainted ones?

I prefer to imagine Sturnn got stripped of his rank and assigned to a penal legion.

Well from the looks of Dow 3

>They have a fucking knight
>Drop pods out the ass
>Special drop that just has auto guns attached to it
>Gabe has some agile as fuck terminator armor
>Hair gel and Thaddeus are stuck in the Eye of Terror

Well, the plot of DOW III is about all factions wanting to steal a powerful weapon.

A weapon from the IMPERIAL FISTS on top of that.

Blood Ravens are the fucking craziest chapter

The ends justify the means.

Thaddeus is my favorite. He feels the most human for being inexperienced and somewhat naive, even if sometimes his questions are just stupid.

I'm surprised that it was Cyrus and not Tarkus who scolded Thaddeus after the latter suggested that the Eldar should start to build statues of the Emperor so "they can be forgiven for the sin of being xenos"

Grognard back to the basement

Leave the Blood Ravens to me!

youtube.com/watch?v=6M-5dAmidhA

>Just imagine if we have those fucking baneblades commissar
>We would have taken Kurava in a week

He kind has them, with the manufactorum working at full capacity, I imagine that the mechanicum would be more than happy to give Stubbs requests priority.

Kronus was home to top-secret Blood Raven relics that they couldn't let anyone else, not even loyalist IG, examine too closely.

The question you should be asking is what is this secret the Blud Rehvens are so protective of that they won't even let others in the Imperium near it.

It's not that surprising - Tarkus had a personal hatred of Eldar, but Cyrus had actually served in the Deathwatch. Tarkus hates Eldar and their manipulative ways, but Cyrus would know they can't be forgiven.

muh muh death watch

I want to see his pretty boy ass in some actual armor for once

If you destroy their stronghold as IG the narrator says that the relics put the chapter foundantion details into question.
So imagine it may confirms that the ravens are descendants of the thousands sons.

>>Drop pods out the ass
Steel Rehn.

>>Special drop that just has auto guns attached to it
That is a thing, too. Other chapters use those pods.

Thanks for bringing back old memories of playing the DoW 2 campaign as a kid during summer break. I love the characters and dialogue.

I believe that the Imperial Guard won the Kaurava campaign.

>a kid during summer break
Or you are a bit too young to be here, or it really has been so long.

Based Cyrus of invisible bombings

>Special drop that just has auto guns attached to it
Deathstorm Drop Pods have been a thing for a while, friendo.

I'm 20.

>Stubbs is unknown but I would like to think he won soul storm

Stubbs won and Kaurava is on a second golden age.I really want Stubbs and kaurava story to be expanded

I mean, is clear the old administration must increidible currupt if there are FOUR FRAKING WEBGATES IN THE SYSTEM (five if we count the Dark Eldar stronghold) with nobody saying something about it.

dude, the game is from 2004, IT HAS BEEN THAT LONG

>IG are gonna be DLC

instant interplanetary travel is really conveniant to be honest.

>It's gonna be dlc without a campaign

Would SEGA do that anons?

Nah they arent that bad they atleast had single player for CoH2s expansions.

Im more scared of neo relic

>Would SEGA do that anons?
Trust nobody in this fucking industry, user.

Tell that at the cogboys. And don't get me started with the Tau cannon installed in one of the moons.

>Tell that at the cogboys.
A bunch of toaster fucker! They got a manufactorum that literally shit out super heavies!

And don't get me started with the Tau cannon installed in one of the moons.

What you don't like the Great Strength Great Strike tactics drawn up by the great Or'es'Ka?

Those "tacticts" clearly failed to improve the opinion about the Tau to the rest of system.

>mfw DoW is now older than most of the girl I've had sex with
>mfw no face

True but think about this way, who would rebel if there is noone to rebel.

Maybe they'll release them like they did in DoW1 or DoW2
I just hope we get another Death Korps of Krieg skin that isn't dlc

You know it's going to be cadians user.
It's always cadians.

I personally think retribution was going to have the idea to have random regiments be units. Since we did get Catachans and shit like Elysians would be exact copies of paratroopers from CoH. Not to mention IG units have voice lines that mention the other regiments.

A really unorthodox tactic that was for shits and giggles was to build a fuckton of fully upgraded Catachans with my hero being Lord Commissar abuse that invisible passive Catachans have and just bait people with the lord commissar into Catachan traps then out of fucking no where have my Catachans pop out and fuck shit up

It likely was. The leaders of Space Marine Scouts are full-fledged Space Marines, and often have served for quite a while in other areas of the chapter.

SEGA wouldn't miss a chance to make more money, since they've been on the fringes for a while.

>Terra
>Not being completely fucked up

Pick one. It's like you've never heard of the High Lords of Terra or something. This is the planet where billions of penniless pilgrims are trampled to death yearly as more penniless pilgrims push forward to get a glimpse at the fucking dirt on the planet.

I admit that with the snowy area show in the demo, I was thinking about the Space Wolfs.
>Relic can make them more complex than "wolf wolfy wolf"

They'll add wulfen.

So DOW III is basically going to be "Blood Ravens: The Great Heist." Not only will they acquire the super powerful weapon, they will receive gifts from their rivals.

nah the biggest heist the Blood ravens can pull is getting Isha out of her cage.

This is some Oceans 40k shit.

Though maybe Hairgels and Thaddeusus adventures in the Eye of Terror might end up with something

And the Farseer Taldeer?

D E A D

E

A

D

seamless soulstone cock stud

Currently in a sool jim. She's not likely to appear in DoW3 because she's Ulthwe and the Eldar in DoW3 are Biel-tan.
Macha's, in fact. Will she finally get some?

No. Macha's virginity is a universal constant, like the speed of light or GW raising their prices for no reason.

Werent Macha and Taldeer BFFs? Or did I read to much Veeky Forums stories

Wraithknight taldeer?

SEGA divided the US Forces into a singleplayer and a multiplayer expansion for COH2.

You bet they will.