I knew bitcoin was too good to be true! Yall got hacked and all the coins are gone!

I knew bitcoin was too good to be true! Yall got hacked and all the coins are gone!

Obsidian buy it because it is good

AYO HOL UP
*Collects welfare*
WE WUZ BATCOINS N SHIT

>it was just a ponzi scheme
how could we have been so dumb, Veeky Forums?

I hope it crashes so when I walk down the street I see real-life pink wowjaks. They will all literally be clueless as to what is happening with their coinbase wallets with no real bitcoin in them (coinbase only buys it or gives it you as you withdraw, because why the fuck wouldn't it do that). The only things these people invest in are the ones on there. Some who think they are smart venture into alts, buy IOTA and the top ten cheap ones. Most will die alone with cats or a drug addiction.

ahahaha fuck op where do you live

I actually would love for coinbase to be insolvent because of this

>describes 2008
What did he mean by this?

Oh, you can be sure that is what they are doing. They will get away with it though, all it will take is giving the FED access to everybody's personal data plus a few under the table 'donations' to certain political foundations and the like so the FED and bankers get their 35% cut. The same will be true in any corrupted country, so basically, all of them that have a Rothschild central bank. N.K. Cuba and Iran to go...
Coinbase will play ball, they always do.

This is comforting to read as I know I'll make it in life.

Even if crypto dies and all my gains are lost, because I understand basic financial principles unlike what seems to be 99% of people.

Everyday in the office I used to hear people going from bragging about being 50 up on some stock to recently bragging about being 50 up on some "new btc". But they surprisingly are always broke and it turns out they have panicked during dips and sold.

They worship the wolf of Wallstreet and all think "I'm big fx and stock trader make my monies" when really they're retarded gamblers who lose fees everywhere, have a car on finance, credit card debt, huge monthly phone bills.

Next recession is going to destroy lots of people due to a lack of basic financial knowledge. No wonder ((they)) stay rich, it's just so easy to separate a normie from their money.

plus why do you think they make is so hard to cash out. Not to mention the crashes every time it dips, 'server overload' my ass.

They also forget about paying tax usually. So either get fined for it and lose their profits or get burned and never make as much as they thought.

Unbelievable how stupid they are. I work in finance as well and a lot of them are clueless. They make 60-100k, wonder why they are so poor with no savings. Watch rich people on TV/news/Instagram and just dream of getting rich without trying. Lottery, gambling, stock picking, shitcoin buying through sketchy sites.

All the while they miss basic low hanging fruit like not spending £8 a day on lunch, 100s at the weekends. Driving monthly financed BMWs and using their £80 a month iPhone X.

Equal parts painful and amusing to see. Have to just stay quiet and nod when they decide to brag about their next greatest get rich scheme. Everyone is in crypto at the moment but before it ranged from stock picking based on public news "they've got a big gov contract, it's free modern" to buying a percent investment in Bulgarian apartments that scammed them all

If you can't afford it then don't get it. Same for if you don't need it. there is a reason Obama looks like he buys his clothes at wallmart, he probably does.

I meant Bill gates lol. Sorry, I have been posting Obama/Link stuff and had it on the brain.

this is why niggers are never going to make it. they are their own worst enemy.

Am not gon' make it, masa? :(

Fug I use normiebase I've been on biz for a few months and was mostly on fit.
What exchange do you guys use? I live in the US if that matters

Mainly using Binance and Etherdelta these days, but whatever carries your coin at the highest available volume pretty much

You know you can send those coins to secure wallets outside of coinbase that you control, right? Coinbase is just an easy way to cash them out.

lmao wipepo are so stupid putting their cash in imaginary internte money

baka

Kek

underrated

It's okay, he mostly too low quality Bitcoins

Just don't keep them on there, coinbase is only good for buying and cashing out and even then there are cheaper places to buy.
Yeah... I have never kept anything on coinbase. I use it to buy sometimes, I even used changely once... but most of my stuff is on a nano.

this level of ignorance offends me
why did you make us inequal, God?

God didn't. Evolution and living in different parts of the world did.

this guy gets it

>wipepo
Aphasia is not a dialect

This ironically makes bitcoin worth more by reducing the supply in circulation. That is, assuming the coins are not spent.
Otherwise some miner got ripped off. Whatever. If I steal your wallet, USD wasn’t “hacked”.
They’re tricked into thinking they can afford it through financing options like that $80/mo iphone. This is why most americans live paycheck to paycheck even though they’re making more than ever before.
Essentially they tax themselves with debt

OH THANK GOD
the normies are still fucking retarded
that bitch at the bottom is in a ponzi scheme tho lmao

Solves the wipepo problem