BTC will correct soon - Ready your alts

BTC will correct soon - Ready your alts

>it will crash anytime soon now says incredible poor alt-coiner for the 7th time this day

Holding pattern after a moon means it'll fall.

i know this pic doesnt prove anything but still something to think about

would alts crash if btc crashes?

It just did correct, 18k is new ceiling for now

oh look its this totally original picture again
not like we've seen this shit 50 times this year alone
lmao

Most alts would, but not all. You should know which alts im referring to .

Mate look at all the other bull runs, they all go the same way.

>hits peak
>drops a small amount
>stabilises for a day or two
>plummets and loses at least 20%

Every. Fucking. Time. You'd have to be an idiot not to see it.

tell me senpai

I think a correction is due. Im selling some of my btc to eth, ltc and xmr so i can make an ez gain when the correction happens.

Except if it crashed according to the graph it would be at 8k. Which isn't really accurate since this thing belongs roughly at 1-2k

If you truly think it's that easy, please just get out of crypto right now.

You are way to fucking stupid/naive.

made some sweet gains today and cashed out everything. bitcoin is going down.

The whales are keeping the price up so they can sell with much profits.

If it doesn't crash I'm the biggest faggot of all time

>says increasingly nervous newcoiner for the 5th time since he bought in at 17k

Checked and kek'd!

Praise Kek!!

do you know how prices work?

It's actually that easy. Of course there's reasons why that pattern means it'll fall, but you can find that out for yourself.
Veeky Forums always overthinks everything.

Are we gonna act like the 21% correction from $17300 to $13400 didn't happen

it didn't fucking stay at 13400 very long now did it fag

Sure buddy, just keep believing in those magical TA skills. You probably searched for at least 4 spots where it happened right? How could you possible be wrong.

What do external influences even mean? Bitcoin is 100% TA.

I don't say TA is necessarily all bullshit. But it should be taken into consideration with many other factors. If you base all your decisions purely on TA, then yes, you are a complete fucking retard.

Ah yes just like all the other corrections.

You dumb fucks missed the dip. Get over it! Bitcoins zooming to its new floor of $18k in the next 24 hours.

Where exactly is this dramatic crash after it broke 10k?

When it broke 10k, it was holding around 8k, finally broke 10k, fell back down to 8-9k and then powered back to 10k and onwards once people realised it wasn't all tumbling to 1k. and yet the 10k psychological barrier had already been achieved.

This is nearly the same pattern, it happened on a quicker time scale but it hit 20k and had the same dip. I see no reason for this to change, especially with anticipation over upcoming listings and the increased media exposure that's been going on for a few days now.

I bought in at 15k earlier today and I expect it to just float back to 20k followed by another spurt of hype that will push it to 22-25k, where it might settle for a while.

Obviously you have to consider the psychology behind it too. There's always a reason for market movements it's rarely random.
It's not so hard to figure out the direction the market is moving in but people always want to know the "ceiling" or "floor" which is just a crapshoot.

Haha, fill your pink wojak folder mate. I cashed out on 10x gains and will buy in again when you panic sell after the drop.

Love this shit.

>tfw planning on buying all my btc at the drop
I-it's dropping right bros?