You are an evil overlord and want to wipe out all elves in the world. What is your reason for that...

You are an evil overlord and want to wipe out all elves in the world. What is your reason for that? Is it part of an even greater plan? What method do you use? You don't have an army large enough to face the elves head-on, not to speak of their allies.

I convert the entire worlds spetic systems to all go directly to elven forests and or rivers.

If they dont have plumbing ill invent be a shady business man I mean this is a fantasy setting who would question where the waste goes? and before you know it bam no more elves.

That or I hire Virt to come up with one of his little elf fantasies

Pelinal Whitestrake is the only inspiration I need.
Rip and Tear, motherfucker.

Elves bullied me as a kid and fucked my dream girl. So I'm planning on becoming the worlds supplier of paper and thus cut down their forests in pursuit of profit which will be used to sponsor terrorist groups against elves.

An ancient prophecy foretold that an elf would be the one to slay me and end my reign of tyranny!

It's an elaborate ruse to lure out the stragglers once my bloody campaign is nearly ended. The very last ones are the hardest to find.

Truth is I just don't like the pointy eared fuckers.

Best way to kill elves, is slowly. You want them trapped first. Trapped and utterly helpless. Kill the males first, or slaughter their mates in front of them first and enjoy their impotent screams of anguish and rage before shooting them in the face with a crossbow. Then kill the other males.

Now you should have only females left. You can rape them, and this is usually the best thing to do to mentally break them.
Putting them in cages that electricallyshock them at random times is also good. But the best way to fuck them up is to kill their children in front of them. Elvish children are precious, as are their mother's cries of anguish. Unlike humans, Elvish women are still pretty hot after childbirth so watching them cry is fun. Then you can slit their throats, one by one, and slow. Line them up so they can anticipate death, blindfold them so they can't see it coming. Let their syrupy blood run down their soft Elvish breasts in a waterfall. Kill every last one, and enjoy every second of it.

Hi Virt. How long do you think it'll be before you get banned again?

Dis guy, right on time

We should really implement an elf defense force of Veeky Forumss finest

>evil
>overlord

as the ruler of the Caldor Isles, the return of my people is not evil, not when it was the elves that forced us to flee our lands in the first place. I will return my people to Angmar, raise the empire from the foundation of our ancestors, and ensure the prosperity and security of my people.

as for the method, resume what our forefathers started and extend the Field of An'thalar until it encompass the whole of the Quel'nar,

> elf defense force

EIDF?

Except Lord of the Rings is the one setting where elves DESERVED to die.

You know, just because they're not human doesn't keep you from sounding like a complete looney

okay, i know i used Angmar, but i wasn't alluding to Lotr. i just really like the name so i used it for my setting

>hire virt

that has to be against the Veeky Forums geneva convention

>What is your reason for that?

All my research notes are in Elvish. I don't want people to be able to read them.

Haughty knife ears thought they were better than me because they're more "in tune" with nature

Well I'll show them

[insert image of evil plant based druid]

They're either in the way or i've found a way to drain the longevity and magical prowess from other creatures and can't be assed to do it to a dragon or go through the process of becoming a lich.

Is it part of an even greater plan?
If Problem A then i'm likely going for a global empire. If it's Problem B then selling their longevity to the other races might be the plan. Would probably be a good way to get at least one race in it's entirety off my back.

What method do you use?
Some sort of species specific virus or parasite maybe? Preferably one that causes as little symptoms and pain as possible until the last moment. I'd rather not be found out too early.

I DM a campaign for a bunch of evil aligned characters and their super powerful wants to send all the female elves to his private realm. Where he sends all attractive female members of pretty much every possible race with attractive females. Even spirits and stuff.

Ergo, with no female elves, the elf race would die while all the female elves are in his rape dimension.

For some reason my pcs want to support a rape god.

Please explain how the fucc this goal makes sense or could be practically accomplished. If I were your PCs I'd join him too just to call his bluff.

I'm older than them and as such they need to learn who commands this world. Their magic is weak, and with a single death I shall begin the construction of an army the likes of which has never been imagined.

well he has an enchantment he can place on weapons or items for spell casters that once an attractive female of his choosing takes a single point of damage from an item or weapon or enchanted spell, they must make an extremely difficult will save or their body and soul is immediately sent to his rape dimension from which there is no escape.

Elves represent the one challenge to my tribe's ability to monopolize government and finance, so I have engineered an elaborate set of moral spooks to convince them that it's a good idea to stop breeding and allow torrents of orcs into their countries.

They think that they are serving high-minded ideals of altruism and social justice, but in fifty years they will be minorities in their own countries, and then my people will rule over the mongrelized and disenfranchised remnants of their once proud civilizations. Their petty ideals will fade, as orcs don't care about any of that, and I certainly don't. Eventually the last of them will simply die out, surrounded by cats and reality TV shows, and the world will be mine.

Of course, how we're going to run a bunch of breathtaking magical elf-cities without any elves is a legitimate question, but presumably we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Obviously civilization won't just collapse, and the orcs would never turn against us. They may hate us, sure, but they hate elves more, they should be grateful for the opportunity to usurp elvish civilization and then live as our slaves. So as long as there are elves, we'll be fine. What are they going to do, expel us from the country?

Why? Because the pointy eared fuckers deserve it. The bastards.

As for how:

Step 1: Isolate, isolate, isolate. Without support the damn knife ears die like everyone else. Bonus points if I am able to Balkanize the elven nation.

Step 2: In conjunction with step one, build my armies, both living and dead. Indoctrinate the living into hating the Elves, let the undead keep undeading on.

Step 3: Blitzkrieg. If I've done this right, the sun will be blotted out by the smoke of the raging wildfire the Elves have become.

Step 4: If all has failed, fuck off, wait a couple hundred years, repeat.

Alright that makes more sense

It's an ancient and dark ritual to acquire immortality by taking their life force for myself.
>What method do you use?
The ritual, of course. With the proper spells performed in an elven city all of their kind who were born there will sicken with a cursed plague and die in three days. Should anyone manage to connect it to me it'll be long after I have finished my work and disappeared into seclusion.
>Is it part of an even greater plan?
I am not the only one the spell is benefiting. The life force is feeding to my deathly ill wife, and every elf drained of life helps heal her hang on a little longer. Once I've finished we will be able to retire away from where anyone could know what I've done and spend eternity together.
I just wanted to live long enough that I wouldn't have to leave her, only a few hundred years. She said she was from a great city. How was I supposed to know her parents were travelling when she was born? She never said anything about that place. It didn't even have a name, just a dozen families. Why didn't I choose somewhere else? It was a mistake, but I'll fix it. I'll save her. The wards will hold long enough. She'll understand that I had to do it for us. I wasn't going to let death take me from her, and it won't be able to take her from me. We'll be together forever.

I'm a EVIL overlord! What Reasons do I need to do evil shit like that?
"Oh when I was still alive an Elf Chad cucked me (even though I never talked to the girl). Now I spend my evil years planning the down fall of the elves!"

I created a machine that will allow me to become a god, not a god of mere magic or party tricks, but a true God able to shape the world with my desire alone.

But every machine needs fuel, in this case elfic souls, not the soul itself, but the potential for desire and creation each soul has.

The more souls I feed the machine the more powerful my ability to shape the world with my mind alone will become, still I will need almost every elfic soul on this plane if am to ascend to true godhood.

There is the small problem that once my soul is transformed into its next form, the walls between all planes of existence will shatter under the pressure of my power, life shall become one with death, fire with ice, light with dark, I alone will survive the rebirth of the cosmos, a small sacrifice for my ambition.

There is the small fact that my disease could mutate and work on humans, but I am quite willing to sacrifice everyone in this world to be a god in the next,

hire mercenaries to attack dwarf holdings but give them elvish gold, immediately betray said mercenaries after they destroy a few dwarf places and tell the dwarves that they were hired by elves and we were hunting them down from a "previous attack" on our holdings, Tell the dwarves to fuck themselves when they question it and say that unlike them (the dwarves) we won't hide from exacting vengeance (since I'm obviously an evil overlord and won't just believe me) with crummy excuses. Do other things to ignite the war, use the fallout to mask attacks on other human holdings and then telling the other humans they were collateral damage (to rally more angry humans to my side) then attack the elves when they are weak and steal their special crown, enslave their women folk and burn any special trees they have before plotting the destruction of the dwarves

My reason?
1. Want the fancy elf crown
2. Want elf slave
3. Fuck your magic
4.best way to take out 3 birds with one stone
5. Humanity FUCK YEAHH

"Elves are nearly as bad as Muslims, Jews and Gypsies"
Fuck shit up and get paid to do it.
>What method do you use?
Machetes, guns, cobbling hammers. I'm not picky.

1. I just don't like them.
2. Employ some Serbian Removal Experts to do the job.

The Lord of Edges has honored us with his presence!

I'm crying blood because of all the edge holy shit

They are invading the human lands. Oh, and also because fuck those guys.
Nah, just taking out the trash.
>What method do you use?
Magical nukes. A lot of magical nukes. Or I could stir up a revolution. Or take out the chain of command. Guerilla warfare. Bio-weapons. Or I could unite the nations of humans and others against the elves. Also I could try to create a gian army of banana-monster to murder-rape them.

Because me and my bros are just trying to conquer the whole world and the elves are unaffected by our mystical manipulations.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!