Litecoin

Is Litecoin a promising coin?

look at the charts urself

It went up too fast so will fall sometime to 110-115

It has a purpose and may get more pump from bitcoin exposure.

imagine you had a truck, it was beautiful and perfect and it ran awesome!

but you put waaaay too much stuff in that truck and now it's slow af.

then you went out and bought a new truck because its faster and your old one is still so full its slow as fuck.

bitcoin=oldtruck
litecoin = new truck

explained normie style in under 2 mins. your welcome

What is the purpose if I may ask?

transfers without BTC fees

It's like a neutral coin without any negativity attached to it and been around for a long time so you know it's not a scam. Also the dev is pretty comfy and down to Earth.

Promicoin

Don't forget if bitcoin crashes hard, it goes back to it's $3 valuation. It already did twice. Look up the charts. I know your new here so I'm telling you no coin is a safe haven

if bitcoin crashs hard, wont money just flow into altcoins?

its a fucking rocket ship right now

we need to spread this to normies, everyone post this on your facebooks if you have one. Or tell your extroverted parents to jump on the litecoin train if they missed the bitcoin gold rush.

If bitcoin crashes hard people will pull out in fiat. No money for Alts. Whole market goes down

>down to earth
kek, all he does is shittalk on twitter

Why ltc over eth?

I'm not trying to be a dick here
but there are so many posts here that
have people who don't chart at all ...
What does the FIB say on LTC?
140-150?

sounds like a down to earth person to me

Why is DASH over ETH?

Why is LTC dependent on BTC?

>without any negativity. biz hates this coin because the big bagholders are from years ago and its too OG for anyone here so all they can do is fud and jack off while they missed the opportuinity of bUying thousands of ltc at 4 dollars each

120-150. I longed at 100 and took profits at 125. It will retrace to 110 according to ichimoku. It was right about it hitting and passing 120 when I analysed it yesterday afternoon, it might hit 150 briefly but that's pushing it.

YES

I have ~25000 LTC in cold storage. bought at $3. You folks are the ones buying at a premium

prove it

>buying at 140

rofl

Next dip incoming

>buying at 160

you, in 2 days

This has a 7 Billion Dollar Market cap.

And it's listed next to Coinbase.

No reason why It would not Explode to 70 Billion.

Don't forget the upcoming Bitcoin forks if you want some free money

noLTC brainlets dont understand that coinbase is the NUMBER ONE app in the USA right now. Guess what that means for a low unpumped market cap that's listed there?

LTC is about to shit its pants

dump?

The others are paper wallets and contain explicit info that would doxx me. I'm a public figure. I'm trying to keep my side investments on the low low

promising that you will lose money if you buy it, sure.

thanks for ur coins when u get dumped on lmao

thanks for showing this. It makes me feel so much better about the 150$ I lost today trying to day trade all day non stop

Keep on trying and don't over trade. I make 1-2 trades daily based on predictions. Don't get scared, there is still much room for growth, only a fool would lose his money in this market

Nope.
It is not quantum-safe and uses outdated blockchain. Also needs mining and has transaction fees.

IOTA is the next technological step.

yes Mendonza, buy it now

BTC is slow, digital gold. LTC will be used for store purchases, BTC for things like houses and cars.

btw, this guy means "usd" when he says money. it is DEFINITELY possible to lose BTC in this market.