What exactly was the Great Ape War in the setting of Donkey Kong Country, and what happened to Donkey Kong Junior...

What exactly was the Great Ape War in the setting of Donkey Kong Country, and what happened to Donkey Kong Junior? Was he this guy?

I'm discussing a setting, and all settings are inherently Veeky Forums related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQTq88Ie5sU
youtube.com/watch?v=MT0A3lPvzEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Instead of getting upset at threads you dislike, try making threads about topics that you enjoy.

>I'm discussing a setting, and all settings are inherently Veeky Forums related.

Ok, let's talk about a setting where I fucked your mom's ass

Wait, that's just real life

Fuck off

DK Junior in the timeline's current timeline is still a kid. He never grows up. How this is possible is still unknown, unfortunately he's not elaborated on enough.

The great ape war was nothing but a plot device, though the best theory is a similar situation to Planet of the Apes.

No, DK Junior isn't that guy. DKJunior has form fitting sleeve gloves, like his father. This Ape clearly is of a different bloodline.

/thread

I didn't read much into the extended universe but I read somewhere that DKJ went east and joined the Bonobo Confederacy after the war to live in tranquility and contemplate the sins he had committed. Does anyone have a link to "Bananas & Baneblades"? I heard Nintendo did a really good crossover with GW but it's so hard to find the books after the Kong Planet went the way of the squat.

Well who was the illusive 'Fedora Kong' then? He was never mentioned by name in the setting, hell the only reason we call him Fedora Kong was what was possibly scrapped content left in the splatbooks.

I've heard a theory that he's related to Chained Kong but the basis was fairly weak.

in the DK universe genetic relations can be seen in the "sleeves" of fur that come down their arms.

Color and Sleeve Ends determine some genealogy. Jagged sleeves are different than Flat ends, and a red coat is different than brown. See pic for an example.

Donkey Kong himself has been depicted as both, though he's most commonly shown with flat ends.

ITT: op got mad at a thread for discussing lore, made his own shitty strawthread to show you can't discuss any kind of lore here and people take it seriously enough
B T F O
T
F
Op is a faggot

It's the cause of the great banana split

You are the fucking best.

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=CQTq88Ie5sU

The Kong is still going Strong

I guess that explains how a gorilla, chimp, and orangutan are all related...

Could a kong and Kremling cross breed?

There's actually a prophecy foretold about that very Messiah. youtube.com/watch?v=MT0A3lPvzEU

It all makes so much sense...

I guess the "K" in King K. Rool actually stands for "Kong"

Also wth did I just watch

The Legend of the Crystal Coconut. If you watched this as a child you were destined to become a true disciple of the Kong.

this, it was the greatest thing at the time.

Holy shit this is still up.

Get fucking annihilated cunt

EXPAND DONG