>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VzprYCxPBQ
keychain.patternspider.net/archive/koc0336.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Reversal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What combo would let me "clone" tailed beasts and their various chakras?

quantum mirror from stargate?

How many Necronomicons can I get in total /jc/? There's one in Magicka, one in Lovecraft, and one in Hellblazer. Any others?

How about if I just want said clones to be mindless power sources? What lets me keep a "seed" of creature or power, no lewd intended, to have it grow like a plant or starfish back?

Does the Grimmoire from RWBY count? It's not quite an exact copy but it could fit the bill.

You might be able to swing one in the Horror Movie jump too.

Just so we're all aware, our favorite shitposting janitor is out in force tonight. A few posts calling out his behavior in the last thread got deleted.

Watch what you say.

Where to for me, /JC?

>our favorite shitposting janitor
Huh?

A weirdly specific question, but where can I get the ability to turn people into children?

When Persona 5 comes out and the Persona jump gets updated for it, you can have the Necronnomicon as a Persona. Also, do you mean as an item you can buy with cp, or just something you can grab? Because if it's the latter, you could probably grab it in the Devil Survivor games, given that Nyarlathotep is a demon that you can summon and control. You can just have him grab it for you.
Hmm, have you been to the Generic Video Game Designer jump yet?
Once Upon a Time magic can do that, as can Heylin Magic from Xiaolin Showdown.

Medaka Box has that one Minus power - what was it, Lullaby?

Chaos magic from Young Justice. There's a whole episode about that. Also I imagine if you could learn magic from Morgan La Fey in DC. One episode of DCAU has her turn the JL into kids.

Not going to do it. Like with Youtube, I just don't like taking jumps like that.
Just a personal preference.
Any other suggestions?

I thought the janitor with a grudge thing was just a rumor. What got deleted?

That's fair. What about Sonic? At the very least, Eggman's actually pretty smart when he doesn't let this ego get in the way, he could teach you some stuff.

The reason our shitposter never gets banned or has anything happen to him even though he's had more than his share of reports is because he's a janitor. He got Red banned for the post she made about updating Stargate.

Nope. It's real. Look at the on site archive and then look at 4plebs or one of the other off site archives. Posts bitching about him, even obliquely, disappear.

There's one in Index.

>He got Red banned for the post she made about updating Stargate.
If that's true that's pretty shitty. Of course, that could just be as much bullshit as the rest of the stuff you're peddling though.

Need a DCAU jump.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Sure why not.
Rolling Location!

Thanks. I was looking for either.

I figure an outsider with a dozen necronomicons will have the whole senior council keel over from heart strain. :p

Spyro is making it I think.

Build Time!
Last Build: ----------------------------------------------------
>>Musician (1000) (95)
>Identity and Perks
0900>Classical -100
0800>Heritage -100
0700>Rebel Yell -100
0600>Integrity (Discount Classical) -100
0300>The Big Show -300
0150>Musical Author (Discount Classical) -150
-850>The Art -01k
-900>The Instrument-Innate Understanding: Violin-050
>Drawbacks
-300>Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll +600
0000>Poser +300
----------------------------------------------------
Vacation jump. After Zerg and SMT, I deserve it. No violence.
Drugs don't affect me if i don't want them to, and some dick calling me a poser doesn't really matter. Integrity.

My objective is to travel Europe and stoke the nationalists/traditionalists into some kind of action. Real grassroots like. Really just pour my heart and soul into every performance and give the people something to believe in with as much enthusiasm as i have when i play.
youtube.com/watch?v=5VzprYCxPBQ

Can confirm the bit about the deleted posts. Just looked on 4plebs. Not much you can do about it though.

Or our Earth has the full myth (due to worlds-as-myth/authors-as-conduits theory) but their myths might not have that bit or have something else...

Spyro is working on one and I think CCDT has said that he's okay with people using the DC jump to go to DCAU.

Yay

Hmm, south island I can work with that.

>Not much you can do about it though.
This conversation or this whole thread will end up getting deleted.

Is Bookmaker from medaka box and anarchy in the galaxy from no more heroes be an effective way to kill the spectre?

There's a spell for that in Inukami. In the anime, the main character gets turned into a baby for a large chunk of the very final battle. He's still able to think and everything just fine, but age wise he's a baby. He's later aged back up with no ill effect.

Some girl also gets a bunch of buffs and superpowers she set up removed by "turning her clock back to a time before they were activated".
Earlier in the story some people are turned to stone by stopping their clocks.
It's pretty stupid.

And presumably you can do all that with some practice if you take the spellbook that apparently holds every spell in the setting.

in that case, use the mirror to find some charkra fruit and shinju tree's. tats what the kyuubi and the other biju were made from. iirc.

Got bored of my chain. Again. I'm REALLY bad at holding my own attention for more than 40 jumps. Since I literally never post builds on here, I figure a new one is a good place to start. Who wants to follow a chain from this particular namefag as he attempts to jump (most) jumps?

Sure thing, senpai.

Of course, but only on one condition:

Girl-chan native jumper.

Rolled 5 (1d5)

Rolling for 96!
1.Order of the Stick
2.MSN
3.Demon Souls+
4.Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
5.thread's choice?

Jojo

So what type of build does The Most Secret and Sorrowful have?

I want to know exactly how much I'm screwed.

Essence 2 at the begining with an emphasis on Archery, she's a Day Caste. She's invested a bit in the Wood Dragon Style and has a passing skill at Dark Messiah. She wears a suit of Ashigaru Scout Armor and has weilds a Soul Steel Long Powerbow.
Need anything else?

>The Most Secret and Sorrowful

High water apptitude means she can be a blood-bender if she wants. She's an abyssal, so she's got their whole zone of death thingy.

She's also got crazy dodge charms and learns sorcery depending on the timeline.

Pretty sure she's sneaky as well, but I dont know for certain.

Unless you take the drawback, she's only /based/ on the one form KoC.

The previous version was a mess since I rushed it for the 1000th thread, but this should be much more professional.

Change log:
Many spelling, grammar, and formatting fixes.
Added another 100cp perk to each tree.
Added another 200cp perk to each tree.
Added upgrade options for both Mana Lake and Font of Corruption.
Added Visionary perk
Added Wizard Skills table.
Added Talisman Customization table with several pages of roll tables.
Realized that was stupid and went with tiered sets.
Wizards get a Talisman for free.
Forgotten Aspirants get a discount on the True Gem of Eternity for balance.
The Gratuitously Large Book of Achievements now free for all.
Battle Traits added for the masochistic.
Companion Import option added.
New 200cp drawback added. The Hands Off Approach reduced by 100cp.
Drawback limit upped to 800cp with conditions.
Clarified things in the notes section. For instance Measured in Exponents no longer acts as an unblockable version of true sight, my bad.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, I'll be around for an hour or two.

Alright, then.
I refuse. Maybe next time tho.

>"What's this thing supposed to be...?"

Toss me 9 jumps to roll off. I'm including Pokemon as 1 since this is the only spot I can take it. Please try to resist the urge to pick places like Ravenloft or whatnot early.

Looks neat, senpai

See

Order of the Stick, Van Helsing, Digimon, owls of gahool, redwall, ring of red, exalted dragonblood, avatar (the movie)

Thanks. Well, this is going to be a fun ride where I'll likely die.

Warcraft 3.

She's been built organically in the setting as is, unless you take It's a Keybl... in which case she gains everything you mentioned on top of my above explanation.
Actually the whole 'Dodge Charms are the answer to everything' trope is because she's running the entire Paranoia Combo from Character Creation, but that shit took a chunk out of her skill in everything else. Which is why the rest of the cast is training her up to par. She's sneaky enough to get some decent hits in, but the fighter in the group is the Air Dragonblooded, who is head scratchingly good at delaying tactics on top of being a battle hardened Ex-Immaculant Monk, I think it's implied that he's been a part of the Wyld Hunt or something.
Secrets is supposed to be this cute little Abyssal, who straight up acknowledges the fact that she is an affront to life and wants OUT, but she doesn't understand how to get OUT, yet. (She may also be abusing either Ink Monkeys content or something worse to keep her Resonance and Whispers down.)

drawbacks embroiled in politics, smug p$&@# and foreigner

scenarios rewards for hero out of myth and legend

location nation of human supremacy the slane theocracy

age 15
race automation player
origin magic caster
perks tolerance for evil, personal inventory, themed aesthetics, shared language, friends with a devil and innate talent

origin perks class skills magic caster, class skills drop-in, class skills warrior, skilled and resourceful and tireless

treasures of the world comfy tavern/inn, pay to win items, medium tier equipment, golden coins, alchemists laboratory, legacy tier equipment, summoned mount, musical instrument, hall of the champion, the orb of death and relic tier equipment

companions 2 homunculus maids, 2 a local heroes and a custom NPC

Nah, Ten Winds wasn't Wyld Hunt. He was in the All-Seeing Eye, one of the highest-ranking field agents, which is why he knows about the Sidereals.

>Your mana pool from this world is separate from mana pools of other worlds, and remains so even after this jump. So no insta killing everything with a single poolbound gem because your out of setting mana pool is so huge.

Seriously? Why? Why is your waifu setting so special that it gets its own mana pool? It's not even like it's significantly different or exotic, like Exalted's Essence arguably is.

This is just... arbitrary, to say the least.

My kind of thread OP.

On that note jumpers what have you done for fun and profit? What business ventures have you undertaken in your chains? What wonders have you sold to the masses for just the right price?

Ah that's what it was!

wtf? where are you seeing that?

This guy must a insignificant nobody looking for a sliver of power and self importance if he does this.

Go ahead and delete this or ban me, won't stop you being a sad loser.

Describe your companion interactions in one picture

He explained why in the text of the Jump. Cry more if you don't like it, snowflake.

I thought she could do the water bending already, and Ten Winds was super surprised by her popping the piggy.

Like when she was thrown at the other deathlords for training, she picked it up somewhere.

But yeah, paranoia combo on an assassin abyssal.

It's in the notes, under "Power Levels".

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Well. This is going to be fun.

1. Pokemon
2. Gemcraft
3. Order of the Stick
4. Van Helsing
5. Digimon
6. Hoot Hoot Gahool
7. Redwall
8. Ring of Red
9. Exalted - Dragonblooded

Page 20, start of the Notes.

Ten Winds was surprised because of how well she learned it (Only a few days of training with him) and how good she is at it. He was teaching her the very basics of the style and she sploded the pig a few days after they'd started training.
The page in question;
keychain.patternspider.net/archive/koc0336.html

Erm, Gauntlet?

That page clearly says that's the first time she was training with water affinity.

And then she pokes the pig and blows it up.

No, it's more the opposite. The author decided that they wanted to put arbitrary limits on a tool that functions similarly to all its equivalents and to say "fuck you" to one of /jc/'s most commonly held conventions.

It's like: "Okay, I acknowledge that a lot of you think this system works that way, right? Well, fuck that. My special setting isn't going to be steamrolled by you no matter how far in the chain you are! I don't give a shit if you're a cosmic entity, you'll follow my arbitrary limits for the rest of your chain, regardless of how much this version of mana mirrors every other mana in the chain!

Just used Conjoined Conjures and BTFO that little ruling.

I agree with that this is a really stupid and arbitrary thing to do.

I think he's baiting you.

He'd been training her up, I think, before this. It's kinda a thing in Exalted, training methods kinda blur together in places. She'd been told by Misha and she'd been training before that time (Counts as being Mentored), mostly running herself ragged since she has Stamina 2 (Counts as putting in effort), and then suddenly Water Dragon Martial Arts!
Kinda wonky but that's just how it is in Exalted.

Butcher pigs.

I just don't understand why he insists on being contrary to the majority understanding of how mana works. To be honest, it'd be better if he hard-capped the magic system itself. Like "No stronger than Endbringers" or "No more destruction than a large house".

Oh, alrighty.

Little too off.

Ah, so it's that you prefer different types of arbitrary limits?

Purely balance, and I gave my reasoning in the quote. Gems already get crazy in terms of power and poolbound gems scale with your max mana pool. With how big most jumpers mana pools get they could literally bust planets with a level 1 gem. Since the mana pool in GemCraft has no upper limit you can hit that level of damage with enough time if you really want, but offering that much right from the start is a bit ridiculous.

Again my reasoning is balance. Offering that level of power right from the start is completely disproportional to the setting and to the price of the gemcraft perk. There is no upper limit to the mana pool of the world, and you can reach those levels if you work hard. If it bothers you that much use conjoined conjures to merge the systems, or use an energy conversion method to flood an orb of presence with your obscene levels of mana.

I'd rather not remove poolbound gems from the jump and if you have a better way to balance that I'm open to suggestions.

And I don't understand even after this guy updates the jump to have a shitton of new content and new options, the first this you do is complain. But you do you. I'm okay with that rule, there's multiple things I can think of using some of those perks with anyway.

>much more professional.
>Your mana pool from this world is separate from mana pools of other worlds, and remains so even after this jump. So no insta killing everything with a single poolbound gem because your out of setting mana pool is so huge.

This also causes a problem using GemCraft MP to fuel other effects, which should not be a problem.
How about "When calculating the power of a single effect, you can only increase the power equal to your total Magical Power gained in the Gem Craft magic system, not your total Magical Power."

So the Big McLarge Huge explosions are limited, but the MP is still added together for convince like usual.

>My jump let's you become a planet buster using its weakest spell with some training.
>No using outside mana though, that would be too strong!

See .

Don't hard-cap the mana, hard-cap the system itself. Or even soft-cap it, if you really want to.

Actually, this is quite a solid solution, don't you think?

I think it's fine as it is. While I'm not sure about not merging the Mana Pools I assume it's because the increase is exponential.

How many clones/copies of yourself you have met?

Actually, you know what? This guy is right: I should probably apologize that the first thing I did was complain, when I generally enjoy the rest of the jump. It has solid formatting, great perks, decent intra-jump balance, and the magic system itself seems very useful.

I was only somewhat interested in it, but might just be because I don't find TD games very... well, interesting.

That said, this is me.

An arbitrarily large amount through Shadow clones and The perk from Teen Titans.

If you mean clones that weren't my fault. Just 2.
Sirens blood was a hell of a jump.

No because minus powers can be shrugged off by other minus/style/abnormality powers so it stands to logic abilities much stronger than them can shrug them off too, and because anarchy is a chicken and egg problem in that you need to be the Specter's equal to beat him.

That is a much better solution, thank you. I'll alter the jump shortly.

The increase is percent based, and once your mana hits a certain threshold the secondary affect upgrades itself. You can easily multiply the stats of a gems many times over. Mixing gems with a poolbound gem also has no downsides since the percent increase outweighs the multicolor penalty and the power multiplier also applies to the other colors secondary effect.

Best daughteru clonepanion from YJ.

Also my future 99% evil self from FE : Awakening.

I can't recall any beyond those two.

Looks like Apparition is the Drop-In option?

Except that in the very next note it talks about being able to create "crazy numbers damage wise" gems or "endbringer" level monsters with just the mana you can potentially develop here, and further down it states that mana here isn't capped and can be endlessly grown... so actually other jump's magic systems have more to fear from this one than the other way round!

I'd rather you have said something like "if your chain uses a single pool for mana, note that your _capability_ to invest mana into gems must be trained up from scratch (as modified by your background and perks obtained from this jump) rather than being immediately equal to the size of your jumper's existing pool".

Or, heck, the game's limitations - it crashing when the numbers get too big - could be the actual setting limitations: the spells fizzle / gems shatter / monsters explode when they get too big! The game crashing? That was your squishy wizard dying from being at ground zero...

Time for me to ask for advice on the perks i have made thus far.

Renegade - Zaruboggans
200 - What A Lovely Day For A Glass Of Toxic Waste
Chemical Dumps? Landfills? Nuclear Leakage? Delicious is what those things are. You can eat these things with no adverse side effects, hell, you could eat any number of pure poisons and walk away completely fine.

200 - My Voltant Senses Are Tingling
You have the unique ability to detect even the smallest mass of toxicity or radiation, and determine with a single glance exactly how toxic this thing is, as compared to your own ability to resist toxicity and radiation. That old battery is not very toxic, and neither are old shoes. But this mysterious glowing green liquid is VERY toxic, and also likely to be more than you can handle.

Native - Nopon
200 - Nopon Are Peaceful People
When the going gets tough, you get going - in the other direction. Fighting is no place for an honest merchant like you! Whether it’s inside a shipping crate, or under a tree root, you always find the perfect place to sit tight until the fighting ends.

200 - Nothing Is On Sale
A good merchant can sell anything to anyone. Most of the time, at least. Some people aren’t just interested in certain things, but more often than not you can attract their attention to your wares. Even enemies will pause in their trying to kill you to find out how much something is, or if you make them an offer. You may have to given them a discount in order to actually finish the sale.

The moment when you realize you just signed yourself up to create 32 200 cp perks.

This is gonna take a while.

I've been gone and missed the last week or so of threads. Anything interesting happen?

Sonic the Hedgehog Jump 061:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Malevolent Architecture [+200]
METALLIC JUMPER [+600]
Race: Unchanged [Free]
Perks:
Multiprocessing [-200]
2kewl4physics [-300]
Gear:
Stylish Gloves [Free]
Chao Pet [Free]
Friendly Wisp (Living Laser) [-200]
Extreme Gear (Gravity & Air) [-400]
Chaos Emerald (Fake) [-500]

Huh, so I now have an actual layer of Plot Armor now, not just a simple luck perk.

This reminds me of mine, which has since undergone a slight rebalancing.

Stand Name: Tribute
Stand Ability: [Causality Reversal] (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Causality_Reversal)
Power - C
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability - A
Precision - A
Potential - A

This isn't the Greatest Song in the World...: By using the ability to create a paradox Tribute can spoil forms of future sight/Precognition/Etc. from effecting the Stand and Gaunlet as they don't follow the timeline to fulfillment. This can exhaust Gaunlet as if he were putting in six times as much effort into every motion.
(Awakening) Down a Long and Lonesome Road: Using it's power to cause more than physical interference by enforcing effects that extend to rewriting or damaging natural laws, Tribute, and Tribute alone, is able to interfer with supernatural phenomenon, blocking magical lightning as if it were a physical blow.
Haven't thought of a Requiem, yet.

What jump is this?

Huh. This is good. Do you have any plans for future jumps?

Xenoblade X

Xenoblade X, I think?

Clover, I heard Seeking Mr Eaten got revamped recently. I don't suppose you know of any significant lore tidbits it revealed?