HOLY CRAP GUYS, TRUMP JUST MENTIONED BITCOIN IN HIS FLORIDA SPEECH!!! HE CALLED IT A CHINESE SCAM!!!!

HOLY CRAP GUYS, TRUMP JUST MENTIONED BITCOIN IN HIS FLORIDA SPEECH!!! HE CALLED IT A CHINESE SCAM!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3afaZSB30E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lies.

Classic

nice source you got there faggot

IT'S A LIVE SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE NO SOURCES YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is right

Switch to Monero now

DIGITS CONFIRM. FUCK THIS I'M CRASHING THE FUCK OUT.

DIGITS CONFIRM AGAIN.

HOLY FUCK BE CAREFUL...!!!!!!!!! YOU MIGHT GET TARGETED BY DHS!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLISH AF

HE JUST SAID WE DONT WANT BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF IS TRUMP DOING!!!!

i love what donald did to the leftist media so far but he can suck a dick. he did nothing to get wealthy and i had to work my ass off for years just to have a savings to risk everything on this shit.

they say his generation had all the struggles while mine has it easy. but they can all suck a bag of dicks. i will be the king of smug mountain once all the dust settles

FUCK THE PRICE IS CRASHING IN KOREA

It really is

Just like global warming?

/OURGUY!

fuck you bitch

America first. Fuck you

Just watched this on tv and came here to see if this was being discussed

>they say his generation had all the struggles while mine has it easy.

HE LITERALLY JUST SAID IT AGAIN!!! HE WANTS TO JAIL EVERY MILLENNIAL FOR EVEN THINKING ABOUT CRYPTO

Well when did he say it in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=_3afaZSB30E

he never said any of that you stupid nigger

HOLY CRAP ITS GOING BACKWARDS!!!

FUCKYOU FUCK YOU FYUCK YOU FUCK YOU YES HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

he didn't, I'm watching. VERY FAKE NEWS

IT'S A MIRACLE

> Did nothing to get rich

Even though he is a shitty person,he is a remarkably skilled businessman . Read his book 'the art of the deal' and it will change your perspective. Filthy millennial making mygeneration look bad

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thnx for the heads-up OP. Just shorted BTC x100 no stoploss

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE POWER OF THE DON SCHLONG!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT I HOPE YOU ARE BEHIND AT LEAST SEVEN PROXIES!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is literally calling America rigged, you idiots! HE'S ON OUR SIDE. *WE DON'T NEED CRYPTO SCAM SHIT*

FUCK YOU HE DID NOT, WATCHING LIVE SINCE THE BEGINNING

FUCK YOU YES HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit it's accumulating wealth and time.

Just kidding goys... I love Trump, and as should you...

We're lucky he's the president right now, considering Hillary probably would have ham fisted a crypto ban ala Chinese style.

He's the best, probably the best leader the world has ever seen.

Leader of the world

Thanks jst sold a gorillian BTC

Bitcoin and Trump... Wish my dad and grandpa were alive to see this... I think that's why I am so much more dedicated to both causes

Liberals will buy in now, dollars will be considered tools of patriarchy! Fiscal rape! Dogecoin going to alpha centuri! Buy buy buy buy

The genius!

>being a delusional trumptard
I fucking hate liberals and would love to kill them all, but if you think some boomer is going to save "muh Western civilization" you are beyond delusional

>I fucking hate liberals and would love to kill them all
But user, then there would be no more scientists

He's fucking ripping apart the globalists foundation... YOU'RE the delusional one, my friend. Do you even realize how balls deep in liberal policies and feels we would be right now if he didn't win?

The stock market would be tanking and BTC would have been banned...

Oh no... Maybe then conservatives would feel more comfortable getting a science degree then... The horror.

You are a fucking sheep.

>Oh no... Maybe then conservatives would feel more comfortable getting a science degree then... The horror.
So what you're saying is that conservatives need a safe space before they're willing to enter into the sciences

A person familiar with the way OP thinks confirmed this to be true

We do fine without the SCIENTISM of leftards.

Wow... Great rebuttal.. .Really gives me something to think about!

No, I'm saying conservatives get harassed/discriminated for their beliefs in school, and word gets around quickly...

IT might shock you but the teachers are actually state employees who work on state funded projects on their free time!

It's almost as if you haven't tried it for yourself!

>conservatives scared of getting into science
What the fuck dude, science has no ideology you spastic. It's a tool, you use it to eliminate or reduce uncertainty

What "science" do you think leftards have participated in? All science that matters was discovered and put into use well before 1950. All modern electronics little more than refinements of age-old trasnsistor-based tech. It's nothing new.

Do you ever get tired of being an overcucked fucktard?

thx dumped my 100k

SeeYou're right, it does not... but the gatekeepers do their best to keep people who are not like minded OUT of their circle...

Yeah, fucking over everyone to profit a tiny group of cronies really showed those SJWs who's boss.

It was a joke since every blog article contains scientific evidence from a stock photo millennial

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>He's fucking ripping apart the globalists foundation
Globalism IS modern Western civilization. Liberalism IS Western culture

Common Filth is always right

Let them ban BTC. I would like them to do the same with monero

Real talk, what would happen if Donald Trump said the word "bitcoin"? Normie hype is already through the roof and everything Trump ever says is reported 24/7. Would normies all start panic buying harder to spite him?

At least half of the American Normie population supports trump, since they voted for him.

>Globalism IS modern Western civilization
Shut the fuck up, you faggot... Go cut off your dick and say "it's the western way!" if that's your feel.

It would probably cause an instant 20% gain.

faggot nigger whether you like it or not that's your president you fucking traitor.

>It's a "hillbilly fuck thinks humanity peaked in the 50s" episode

yeop

nice im just bod 200k

so should i blow up my country?

Trump is the king of the brainless. I hope he gets assasinated

no, just run glow in the dark CIA niggers over with your car.

I'm fine with VP

Several of Trump's administration are pro-Bitcoin.

Our president... I watched the remake of "the day the earth stood still" the other day. And it occurred to me that if aliens ever did decide to make contact with us that Trump would be our representative. We would be completely fucked.

NANI?!

HOW THE FUCK DO I BUY SHIT ON BITTREX USING USD REEEEE

KYS

>All science that matters was discovered and put into use well before 1950

great. now hillary supporters are going to fomo BTC to spite him.

And it would be glorious user

jesus, please leave Veeky Forums and never come back

The influx of hillbillies to /pol/ and spillage to other boards is so incredibly annoying