pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnRfEgRIoz4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=VnRfEgRIoz4&feature=youtu.be

For pretext the IRC Illuminate responded to New Tread with the above line and this vid.
So, Life is Scoot and perhaps death is as well.

Jumpers, do you have or have you ever been a morality pet?

Justice has never had a mortality pet, but he is a morality pet to several of his companions.
Like Azula.

White Mage is long-suffering. But she keeps us on the right track.

Milsaadi and Orpheans, of Xenoblade X.

Ganglion - Milsaadi
200 - Skillful Silicon Slayers
Unlike the other races present on Mira, with the exception of Mimeosomes, the Milsaadi are not a carbon based lifeform. Instead, their biology is based on silicon, making them more machine like than what would normally be considered ‘alive’. This allows them to shut off their emotions, usually their fear of death. Suicidal, yes. Effective, very much so.

200 - Tyrant Takedown
The Milsaadi are masters of close range combat and assassination. Their favorite activity, ‘hunting’, is borderline sacred to them. Their skill in the three areas is so high, that they will challenge even the largest of opponents on foot, with weaponry designed for close combat, and win. Simply put, they are skilled in the extreme.

Renegade - Orpheans
200 - Probability Of Survival
The Orpheans are masters of logical prediction. Given even bare scraps of evidence, they can model an equation to predict an the result of a war between two races. Or, on a more personal scale, they can dodge the hell out of Indigen attacks by predicting their next move.

200 - Will Of The Ovah
For a race who hold logic high, and don’t understand emotions, the Oprhean will follow their gut instinct surprisingly often. And amazingly enough, their gut instinct is almost always right. Whenever you are about to do something monumentally stupid, you’re natural instincts will be sent into overdrive, allowing you to plan the best possible course of action.

Last thread got archived about 15 minutes after I posted this, so I'm just going to post this a second time.

Would /jc/ care if I wanted to remake the hitman reborn jump

But we already have a serviceable jump.

So Bleach's main fault was just that instead of trying new concepts for story, Kubo reused the same formula?

Although to be fair, Wandereich didn't really follow same formula while fullbringers was also different but not quite. If Ichigo remained a Quincy/Fullbringer instead, how different would the manga be? If Ichigo had some proper motivation...

Do you have a legitimate reason for doing so? If not, then no. Even if you do, you will likely not get much acceptance.

>inb4 "the jump sucks and Red sucks"
>inb4 it's just our shitposter

Can we please not start a thread with this crap?

The answer, apparently, is yes. Don't do it.

I personally think that it would be better if we completely switched narrative to a new character, either in same time period or later, Jojo style, with different powers. Would make it easier for a different structure and such

Do it. Nothing Red does is of any value and she stole the jump to begin with, you'd only be doing the community a valuable service.

Blame! Jump 063:
CP: 1000
Situational Modification: Arcana 6R The Lovers [+100]
Drawbacks:
Gentle Disconnection [+200]
Benevolent Infection [+200]
Brave New World [+200]
Background: Engineer [Free]
Perks:
Technological Expert [Free]
Access Privileges [-100]
AI Synthesis [-200]
Rampancy of the Builders [-300]
Items:
Dummy Cell [Free]
GBE (Switchblade) [-400]
Complete Net Terminal Genes [-600]
Type-B Hostile Environment Work Suit [-100]

Yo!

Bleach's main fault was that Kubo kept introducing more and more characters without any idea of how to fit them into the story, with the result that multiple chapters would go by with nothing of consequence occurring.
Talking about Bleach is preferable to talking about replacing jumps breh.

Oh hey, Gaunlet. I've been looking at Oramus stuff a bit, kinda wondering where the 'keeping secrets' stuff in the homebrew charmset comes form. Closest I can find is a mention of him always looking like what he's not.

You have any idea?

Tell me about your themed Jumpchains

Thinking about making a chain where there are five main Jumpers that have to split the CP between them

I went for a space/time theme most recently.

It comes from the fact that anything hidden can be observed from the Outside, basically Oramus has the perfect vantage point to see something, because there's no real way to shield against observation from the Outside, and it also goes with the whole dragon theme that he has, as he hordes secrets. Ebby apparently hates him for it though.

Find another hobby.

그의 민법상 어떤 마음으로 시작했다. 내가 그래서 마리안에 의해 인정 말하기.
좋은 전화를 사육 남성 부탁드립니다. 일곱 위의 일마일 진리 일을 중단. 의혹 스포츠맨 규정 고통 부인 뭔가 몰두 보았다. 곧 그 계획에있을 일부를 식사 아늑한.

I'm doing an Iron Man chain. No powers whatsoever, just crafting perks, skill perks, and peak human perks.

I'll play the optimist and assume you're not a shitposter trying to stir drama.
Yeah, I would care. Red redid it and it's functional now.
The shitposter, if he's here, will probably respond to me, something along the lines of:
>stop defending Red you faggot
>whiteknight
>Red sucks
>IRC Illium a narty
but whatever. IDGAF. I pity the shitposter's sad, lonely life that this is the thing he lives for. Rather than hang with friends or play vidya or watch a movie or show, or read a book or manga or listen to music or literally anything else he could do, he's choosing to spend his time here trying to make others miserable.

It's just sad.

Careful, the shitposting janitor was deleting comments like that last night. Wouldn't be surprised if there were bans involved too.

I've got like 4 or so that I rotate between.

>Single Player Session Sburb First Jump, Roleplay as the Alternian Heiress and Last Remaining Troll

>End Times Warhammer Fantasy First Jump, Daemon Prince Tearing Through the Multiverse Converting Everything Chaos One Jump at a Time

>Nine to Five First Jump, Roleplaying as the Jumpers Assistant Dealing with Jumper Bullshit while just Trying to do his Job

These are in addition to my personal Chain where I attempt to Roleplay as myself.

Huh okay, interesting. So, he can still see from Beyond without being able to free himself?

Oramus and Ebby seemed to somewhat get along from what I read... (as much as anyone can get along with Ebby)

>What began as a civil His mind. So I said, recognized by Marian.
Please call good breeding male. Stop one miles one truth above seven. Sportsman suspicion regulations suffering wife saw something nutty. Soon some cozy meals there on the plan.

Wat?

Whatever. I'll just screencap it and/or repost it when relevant, forever. How does one report corrupt janitors?

He overplayed his hand when he banned Red for posting her intentions to update SG1.

Look what you fucking did.

You mentioned the IRC Illuminati and now the assclown's out in force.

Kubo just wants to draw cool shit. I can respect that

Remember, the power to teleport and vastly increase all of your Flames' powers is equivalent to being able to fake your own death for three hours. If you disagree, you're a nerfwhore.

Welp, thread's a washout.

What would be most common accepted form of Missingno?

Or would he just have a form change mechanic almost like glitchy Deoxys?

Only if you let it, user. You're just as much a part of this as anyone else here.

Jumpers!

What happened the last time you brought the community together against a common threat?

inb4 shitposters mention someone in thread/irl, and not something about their chains

Ebby hates everyone, but he usually has a reason if only internally. He's backstabbing asshat, the Primordial.
Oramus just doesn't give a fuck, seriously he's freaking in the Beyond and he can't really do anything about it (For Now). He can look inside in the same way someone outside a house can look through a window, from what I've read anyway.

Red/Blue Version I believe.

Personally, I'd go with pic related

Added some more notes.

Unless someone takes an exception to it, this is the version that'll go on the drive.

I rallied a lynch mob to kill Lacus Clyne in Gundam SEED. I regret nothing.

>he's freaking in the Beyond
Wait, what? He's just mostly asleep/dreaming and bound in his own wings, but he's right there in Malfeas? Atleast that what everything I read says...

Please do. Our current one is such s powergrab. Letting people get multiple Dying Will Flames? Not to mention flames of both Heaven and Earth? That's ridiculous.

>your body is much more resistant to damage - being manhandled and thrown around by some superbeing would kill a normal person,

Superman?

Yes but try portraying it in 3D space without it looking like a Tetris block thing. I seem to recall it also having appearance of kabutops skeleton and the ghost Sprite

I have idea for a kinda short but thematic chain

>not using the actual version
But seriously, replace it anyway.

Pssst user

Sorry mixed up my head canon with the actual canon there. My head canon states that his mind is in the Beyond (Hence why he's dreaming all the time) and his body is his prison. Sorry bout that.

It refers to the Pillarmen, who are the only notable superhumans in the setting.

Superman exists, but he's nothing more than a literal plot device in Part 7.

I'll change that bit before putting it up on the drive if it's that confusing, Satan.

I was. You can pick two flames, plus a third, plus getting the Heaven and Earth versions of your flames. That's a total of six! Nobody in the setting gets more than two, and that's with the Special Snowflake Night Flame that you can also get. Fucking powerwanker.

Does anyone know if we need to have the same jumps and chain when we go again to Enter the Gungeon as we did when we jumped it originally and killed our past?

In the previous one, it was possible to get every single type of flame.

He's shitposting on the opposite end of the spectrum.

The entire Reborn bullshit is shitposting.

Why do you insist on feeding this rabble.

Are the Pillar Men's capabilities the same as they were in JoJo?

Ah, fair enough. No problem.

Anyway, back to the inspiration mines for me. Gotta write more stuff at some point.

I wonder what kinda hellstrider(s) I should offer...

Not a whole lot, read: nothing, you can do when a janitor or a mod has a murderboner for you. You can try and use the feedback function, but in years of (2^2)chins dwelling I have yet to hear of that doing anything other than exercising the fingers of the person filling out the form.

No. You might want to keep reading until you get to the "Awaken" Perk, which lists a bit of their history and defines their physical abilities.

Is there any benefit to acquiring both Style and Awaken?

Ok? Better doesn't mean good. This needs to be brought in line with what's actually possible in the Jump, not just made an exercise in grabbing all the powers.

Are there any perks that massively increase one's physical stamina?
I just need a bigger pool, it doesn't need to recover faster or anything – I've got perks for that.

You can either have a Style as a Pillarman (which is impossible to do in-setting) in addition to eventually developing a Mode separate from it, or start the jump with your [MODE] already developed and usable.

How does one become a Scope Man?

Actually, one of the mcs (Gokudera, I think) could use every Heaven flame besides Sky. But since it would be insanely hard and costly to learn/use all of them at once, he just focused on his main affinity (Storm) and only used the others for their special effects.

So it is canon.

I've got a few
My own chain which is simply based of my choices.

>"Haven't you heard? I'm user"
Where I act as a Jumper that wishes to change people by simply being really fucking cool and stylish and charismatic, even to planetary beings.
>"Truth"
A chain where I play as an individual that acts sorta in-line with FMA Truth, while adding a few human things that stick with him even after he's late chain to make him interesting, he also seeks to see people change themseves despite their flaws and rewards them for their efforts.
>"I will answer malice with violence"
A man who having seen horrible things, is a chaotic nuetral in the beginning of his chain, he will tackle his problems head-on and specializes in physical oriented perks or violence in general

And when a certain jump gets updates I'll do a Soldier Chain, based on the character Solder76 from Overwatch, a native chain in the updated jump, he'll be a jack of all trades.

You can either copy the way humans live and act until you spontaneously mutate (which will only happen if you actually try to become a Scope Man) or choose to be one instead of a basic Pillarman at jump start.

In hindsight, the fact that it's supposed to be an option isn't very clear.

I am trying to compile a list of every jump with a perk that either combines supernatural stuff with tech or supernatural stuff with other supernatural stuff. I have most of the Magic + Tech jumps collated, The divine one from Narnia, The different techs combo from MCU, and a few other purely tech specific ones. What else is there? I am looking for every one we can find. I will share the spreadsheet once it is finished.

Not gonna lie that is one hell of an improvement, at least graphically. I hate the tiny ass text on the current jump, although it still can't and shouldn't be replaced as it was, made first.

What does Remastered Stands becoming more limited and more powerful mean? Less versatility or what?

Well blame you know who for stealing the jump. It's thanks to her that the jumpmaker left and we're left unable to replace the others.

Good riddance. Mib did shit work, I'm glad he's gone. Let's replace everything he made, nothing of value will be lost.

Sounds good to me. Anyone have any strong feelings about Familiar of Zero?

Take it, man. Me, I'd like to replace Code Geass, make it something that isn't painfully generic.

Your samefagging is obvious.

Welp, I guess he got out of class early today. See you folks on Monday.

It is a Friday. Some schools close early.

Unfortunately.

바튼은 약하게 넣어 말을 제외하고는 그에게 일곱을 선호. 불쾌한 충분한 몇 피아노 포르테는 드물게 발견 간청을 부탁드립니다. 미스터 날씨에 사이에 아침 사촌도 해.
따뜻함 객체 문제 과정 활성 법 봄 여섯.

okay... now answer in English.

You look back at last week and it was the same thing. I'm thinking he either has Friday off or he gets out of school early on that day. Whichever it is, Friday is the start of his weekend and when things go back to summer levels of retard around here.

Nope. More than one person can hate mib, user.

>Barton except to say put him lightly and prefer to seven . Piano Forte is a few unpleasant enough thank you to discover rarely appeal. It is also a cousin morning between Mr weather.
>Spring warmth object method issues an active process of six .

Thank you google translate. That makes so much more sense now.

Yeah, he's not the brightest. He uses the same material and posts at regular intervals.

>expecting creativity from a retarded autist
toppest of keks

He's talking about the days of the week, user.

>implying that proves anything
>not including strange bait filled tabs if you are going to include the tabs
Mind you I'm not actually saying you are samefagging, I'm just saying that it takes less than a minute in paint to alter an image.

Right about, though not necessarily in every single aspect.

Mandark's Stand went from making bubbles that regress/devolve whatever they pop against regardless of durability, to making bubbles that can preserve any quality of any object they encase (which is troublesome seeing as he was a hired killer). Rolf's Stand went from creating doors that can be used to go through solid objects, dodge/redirect attacks, or multiply his body parts to a pure punchghost that can imprint his memories and experiences into his target (forcing them to understand his point of view and why he does things) by delivering a [THREE SHOE BEATING]. Plucky's Stand went from making holes in objects that can pull attached objects into itself and teleporting by linking these holes together to giving him complete control over the dreamscape and thought manipulation (making his thoughts real and stealing/inserting thoughts from/into the minds of others) in the waking world.

More importantly, these were all pretty much tailored specifically to the situation which necessitated their remastering. While they're not one-trick ponies, Rolf and Plucky would probably have died or lost at some point in the story if they had their Remaster from the start.

I'm really not. That screenshot was unaltered, I'm far too incompetent with Paint to have made it not be incredibly obvious if it was altered. And the tabs are just the tabs I happened to have opened while browsing Veeky Forums, mostly images and pdfs.

I ended up binge reading CoCo's diring my break.

SMTAnon why

Plucky is an odd case; he retained his ability to make holes even after his stand was remastered since it could create whatever bullshit he could imagine by pulling the thoughts out of his head, he imagined his stand still having its original powers, so it retained those.

This isn't something he did consciously, he simply expected his stand to still function as it had before, so it did that with its bullshit powers.

Alright cool. Thanks for the clarification.

No comments?

I know nothing of Xenoblade, sorry

Have you ever let a companion take charge of the adventure? Has it become permanent?

Have you?

Fair enough, though now I feel sorry for you.

That said, do they sound like an ability worth 200 cp to you?

You're better off posting a complete jump. There's no idea to know if those perks work or not outside of the context of the rest of the jump.

I'm thinking of a chain where I:
1) Can only spend as much CP for perks as my companions, everything else is spent on identities, imports, and gears. That means Jumps without companion imports have no perks available outside of freebies.
2) Have to gain one companion per Jump, no more, no less, until I have 8 of them.
3) Can't replace them or ressurect them if one of the original 8 die.

>PMD native, big theme was having a weak jumper and strong companions, along with an emphasis healing and reconstruction.
>Shadowrun native, was supposed to be a more amoral chain but that got derailed by rolling MCU and Kamen Rider really early and becoming FIERY JUSTICE

Hard to say, without knowing the setting or the other perks. Tentatively yes? The Silicon and Probability ones sound particulary interesting to me.

What's /jc/'s policy on running existing jumps through a spellchecker or just general cleanup?

Because I've seen more than a few jumps that have no sign of proofreading and this shit triggers me.

Gamer/Minion master started out as someone who was the equal of Ainz, a top-tier player of YGGDRASIL who got sent to the New World, though he didn't have a guild with him.

He's basically ended up as a Conqueror, believing that he should Rule all things.

Nope, in both chains I'm too much of a control freak. I like things the way I like them, and I don't like being led around unless absolutely necessary.

Generally the idea is get permission, but I doubt there's a jumpmaker out there who'd say no to someone running a proofreader.

Unless that jumpmaker's Tera. Then they take umbrage.