Rory is watching

he browses Veeky Forums

I feel unconfortbable to know that I might have seen Rory's dick somewhere on Veeky Forums.

We all know that. He actually shills ChainLink and post FOMO 24/7 on here.

A true American hero...

I bet Rory is single handedly holding down the price because of all you fucking faggots here. Be nice for once you fucking cunts.

He's literally a cuck, what did you expect?

Hi Rory

APOLOGIZE

That explains the constant spam of Shitlink threads.

What if baller pepe guy is rory ?

Also stop talking shit about Rory he's an innocent man, it's not his fault if the devs don't give us updates

wow does he really? Kind of want to sell everything now...

You have to feel bad for Rory. He volunteered for a job that he assumed would be fulfilling and interesting, and now finds himself in a position where he's eventually going to have to break the news that everyone - himself included - fell for the biggest exit scam of 2017.

Well never fuckin sell, we are the link marines.

Link Marines, what is your profession?

SmartContract community manager.

Awooo awoooo awoooo

I have a beautiful family, fuck you.

Lol

The sheer greed of Sergey is astounding.

He had more money before the ICO than the ICO made. YET STILL HE EXIT SCAMS.

Its a meme you imbecile. Maybe you should sell, retards dont deserve LINK

Never talk to his wife’s son again

>tfw you realise rory is that user making "rent free" threads and sergey is pepe baller

Holy shit

I love you rory.

He didn't really say this did he? I'm not sure what to believe anymore. I thought his announcement about "may having have to be full time but you may want them exprerienced" was fake. Silence doesn't bother me, but Rory sincerely makes me extremely worried. No offense mate, if your reading this but please try to be professional

He probably is the one that makes multiple chainlink threads a day

He definately said it. You can go on the slack and see for yourself lol

what did he mean by this?

What the fuck. Is this like some millennial easy going casual joking social media # way of communicating? Is this the norm in crypto? For fucks sake. If you're reading this Rory, please stop everything you do, just stop, it's okay

>human ambition has a limit

Rory met Steve on Grindr. You see, it's an open secret that Steve is a sissy bottom. Rory was on vacation in CA with his wife and her mongrel negro child at disneyland when Rory matched up with Steve on the gay hookup app. They were both at Disneyland that day and like the degenerate homos they were (Rory being closeted), they needed to hook up in a public bathroom or behind a bush somewhere. Rory found an opportunity to seperate from his wife and negro while they were waiting to get on the pirates of the carribean ride, the wait was still 30 minutes which was enough time for a quick pozzing. Rory feigned illness from the lunch they had earlier, and headed to nearest bathroom where Steve was waiting.

After bottoming out inside Steve inside the main stall, Rory pulled out his iphone and looked at his blockfolio. Steve noticed this and asked him about his holdings. After Rory mentioned NXT, Steve told him his "thick daddy" helped create NXT. Rory was exstatic, and flew out to New York the next day to meet Steve's thick daddy, Sergey.

Rory can do whatever he wants, cretin.

i wonder how many of bag holding linkies ever even read links WP.

>4 Chan
what a faggot

Probably is referring to all the shit that gets spoken about him here. Honestly feel bad for the guy

Hi rory

No shit. Where do you think a lot of these memes come from?

The literally have a slack channel for creating memes so more dumbasses buy this.

lol

rory must know that chainlink will be worth billions one day otherwise theres no way hed put up with all the shit we post about him here

and yes, this is another reason i hodl with iron hands

tfw rory is going to celebrate riding to the moon with the rest of us.

How much link does rory have?

Probably enough to pay for an ivy league school after his wife's black child get's affirmative action'd in.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Lmao. Pencil dick Rory, if you’re reading this, fuck you.