What does it all mean Veeky Forums

what does it all mean Veeky Forums

you know what it means

He pulled the double action trigger halfway, let it go, and then pulled the trigger fully thus skipping the loaded chamber.

Even assuming quantum immortality is true, you can still fuck your self up and not die, like giving yourself sever brain damage from a gunshot to the head

Source? This never fucking happened

I bet there was just a picture of John McAfee pointing a gun towards his head, and then this LARP fanfiction was written about it

>tfw there's multiple realities where he blew his brains out trying to prove quantum immortality
kek

It was in Wired magazine a few years back. It has the source in the image. I also literally read that article at one point.

> We are living in the only frequencies where the jew does not win.

The guy is a magician, he cheats the universe
Magic is costly you take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it

Quantum suicide/immortality
You wager that if a particular event happens or does not happen you will kill yourself, or devise a mechanism that does so automatically, so you cannot intervene.
The event in question, from your perspective, will always achieve a result in which you do not die.
You did die in an infinite number of alternative timelines, but only the one in which you don’t die is actually experienced, as it is the only one in which consciousness is possible (the others are dead = no consciousness).

if OP's pic is right, how does John know he's not the one that dies on the 10001th trigger shot?

Hello /x/.

nope. you can write a note that says to kill you if you become a vegetable

I get it. We all happen to live in tge timeline where a crazy millionaire did not shoot himself

This. Also this isn't even what quantum immortality is. It's literally just a thought experiment on the same level as Schrodinger's cat. All it means is that in one universe you live through a scenario and in another you die. So in at least one universe there's a "you" that lives through everything. That doesn't have to be this universe's you.

He doesn’t, but if he is, that John is dead and everyone on that timeline sees him as dead.
But he, from his own perpective, is still alive and living in the timeline in which the death did not occur.

To clarify, this also means that a new timeline is branched off at the time of

...death. Depending on your interpretation of this concept.
Now I triple posted, fucking fat fingers

It means McAfee is a con-artist that caters to pseudo-intelectual idiots.

Nice fantasy.

>inb4 more convoluted speculation based on an embarassing lack of comprehension of physics

It means made this pic doesn't understand quantum mechanics.

Buy UTN of course

Buy UTN of course

This is actually basic magicians patter. Just because they say it's a normal deck of cards, or that it's a real gun, doesn't mean that it actually is.