Alright guys, how many IOTA do you have?

Alright guys, how many IOTA do you have?
I keep reading people having 100 Miota and dreaming of being rich someday and saying whales put up 1 Gi walls. I have 6Gi am I a whale?

I have about 1g, bought in at 1.50

FedEx just had a conference about it, not quite sure what's going to come out of it but Fred Smith supposedly gave a green light to move forward.

why is half the volume on bitfinex?

It is getting ready to explode.
does anyone have a guess on when?
I say the entire month of DEC.

what part about no begging don't you understand

14th i guess was is the microsoft conference

you mean miota hopefully right?
Anyways, sadly my funds are with the foundation

>begging got outlawed read the fecking rules m8

Yes Miotas, I currently hold 73 MIOTA.
Yes Miota. sorry.

Reported for begging.

you won op, hold for 1 year or so

I hope I did. I'm a bit retarded because I bought some at 30 cents, then at 70 then it went back to 30 and i was too afraid and didnt believe enough only to buy the rest at 70 again. and now that it mooned i will never have 10 gi but oh well

so miota is just 1 iota on most exchanges right? so 1 giota is just 1k?

miota is 1 million iota and worth a bit more than 4$ right now, 1 giota is 1k miota

I have around 7,5k miota
I also have 7k xlm
see u at the moon I hope

i see a bit more than 5 now

Ive had 6.8Gi since the days of yore

But no bitcoin ...

Not sure whether to split my stack and buy 1 whole BTC or keep riding Iota.

Thoughts?

as iota is way too expensive for me already should i buy xlm? has it mooned hard already?

really hard question desu bitcoin will probably go up more but iota has more potential

I think iota is a solid investment, last dip was probably as low as it will get in a while.
long term I'd say you should stack some iotas.
I invested in iota at 0,55 just before the hype

maybe for a short term go xlm? I haven't studied it alot, I only sold 200 iotas to buy xlm for 800$ or whatever. As I've heard there is plenty of news coming for xlm

I'd say a 50/50 stack is good desu

well yeah iota is a good long term investment, but it feels so bad to buy right now e.g. 200$ and I only get 50miota whereas i got back then 400 miota, so i want to make good gains from other cryptos now to someday reach 10 gi, before it takes off to jupiter

Yeah, get some xlm then I'd say. It's getting listed on coinbase soon, it's destined to go up

source?

Bought in when it was $0.38 i have 2.1Gi

Can someone explain something to me? I'm trying to buy some IOTA for BTC on Binance, and since it seems you can only buy in whole values of IOTA, that I waste bitcoin if I dont buy at a certain rate because I can increase the price of my btc and still only get the same amount of iota back at 100%

December price predictions for both? I'm holding 75/25 xlm/iota atm

very hard. I thought iota would hit 2$ at max, but as it's now it might as well hit 8$

don't really have one, just something I heard

Its getting higher and higher. We might even break through the $5.50 mark

mb 1$ xlm and 10$ iota?

>Anyways, sadly my funds are with the foundation
My 300 MIOTA are as well. Any clue when they are releasing them?

Bought 1 ETH for $20 in March, sold 1/3 of that ETH (eth was $300) when it hit bitfinex.

$6.67 is now $1521.25..... That I can't get access to.

FML I should have bought more.

they said next week alongside of the next snapshot

Nevermind, got it. I now own a couple MIOTA, hooray.

Damn dude i missed out too. Sounds like bitcoin 2.0

I put all my money in buying 200 MIOTA. How rich will I be in 10 years?

>all my money
>200 miota

fucking pajeets man

>Sounds like bitcoin 2.0

But it isn't made to be a p2p currency token. What major companies would use a token like IOTA for talking between smart devices to settle costs when it has a rapidly fluctuating value?

You sure you don't mean giota?

>6Gi am I a whale?
kek

>tfw can only afford 12 miota

lambo when?

> people talkin about owning thousands of MIOTA
> look at the current usd price
> pic related

these niggas allegedly rich

50k MIOTA. Not enough.

Right? I thought my 37 MIOTA was decent

enough

why do you people talk down on poor fags that are just trying to make a buck, they're in it, just the same as your are but on a lower scale

I just bought like, 10, and thought it was a decent investment for casual.

Apparently I'm too late to hop on the lambo train

tfw making it

iota is probably the only coin where keeping it on exchanges is safer than using a wallet yourself. amazingly terrible

Need more details mang. Can't leave a golden turd without letting us know where you seen that shit from.

13.3 Gi, when it hits around 75 bucks It will be worth a million usd.

16 Gi reporting in, lets do this!

my hands are getting weak guys are we going back to 3.90 again

Ma bigha
Lets fucking form iota whale club

Forgive my ignorance, why is everyone saying that one million iota is $4? The exchange says I'm buying 1 for $4.

exchanges trade in millions of iota. So if you buy "1" from an exchange, you are getting 1 MIOTA, or 1 million iota

Only 38. Everyone has gotta start somewhere I guess.

I have .34. I had an order placed and sold when it was at a high, waiting for the low to buy them back +9 more courtesy of buy low sell high.

55 here, first time cryptofagging. I think it's a good amount for a first-timer, very low risk so either way it's ok. See you on the other side.

i only own 100 miota as well
just kill me

HERE IS HOW TO BUY IOTA ON BINANCE:

1) Create a binance account. Use referral code 11682017 if you feel like being nice since you're using my guide - or don't, up to you.

2) Send them some crypto. I recommend using something other than Bitcoin since btc is congested right now. HERE IS A TRICK I USED: I had Bitcoin since before the forks, so I split out my BTG and sold it all. BTG (and BCH, for that matter) have much faster moving networks right now. Use Coinami to split BTG - it's the only reliable and safe way I know of. BCH can be split using Electron Cash if you don't want to use Coinami for that. If you want more details about any of this, ask me - all I ask in return is that you use 11682017 as your code when you sign up to Binance.

3) Inside Binance, turn whatever crypto you sent into btc or eth if you didn't send btc or eth directly. There are only two trading pairs with IOTA right now for Binance, and it's BTC-IOTA and ETH-IOTA.

4) Buy IOTA. Voila! You're done. Don't be worried that withdrawals of IOTA are turned off right now. If for some reason you want to liquidate your position, just trade the IOTA back to BTC or ETH and you can withdraw that (or take it one step further and turn that BTC/ETH into something that's moving faster right now, if you like). N.B. I believe ETH network is pretty slow right now due to cryptokitties but they may have gotten that under control? Not sure on this, don't currently own any ETH.

For the record, I transferred some btc from gdax to binance earlier and it took about 30 minutes

Did you pay a big fee? GDAX may have paid a big fee for that speed. I don't have a GDAX account so I don't know if they offer any sort of fee control.

Then again, fees aren't really as bad as people say they are if you have a low number of inputs.

I've transferred BTCs since the past 5 days almost around 20-30 txs. And they all got confirmed within 30 mins. I'm not sure what people bitch about. That's still much faster than any Bank wire / transfer. If you cant wait 30 minutes then something is wrong with your life.

My full amount of bitcoin that I transferred went from GDAX to Binance. I don't know where the presumable fee went, since my wallet works out exactly without any btc fee being paid. My transaction was lumped in with another super tiny one so its possible the fee was taken out of that guy and that I wasnt shared.

The only fee I paid to take btc from gdax into binance and then trade for iota was the iota fee I paid on binance for my insta buy

Also, $20 is not much of a fee. Wiring money costs a lot more. Specially if you're using services like Western Union. I used to send money to my parents in Palestine using Western Union and it was a HUGE hassle. + Super high fees.

It's gone down almost 50 cents the past hour.

> I'm not sure what people bitch about. That's still much faster than any Bank wire / transfer. If you cant wait 30 minutes then something is wrong with your life.

Honestly, I haven't seen much slowdown lately either, but I've seen a lot of bitching about network usability & speed & transactions lately so I thought I'd include it in my writeup.

Maybe it's all just FUD from the Roger Ver crowd, I don't know.

Have patience. $10 by 2018, imo. Plenty of December left.

133 347 miota bought at 0.18 euros on slack before it arrived on bitfinex, not selling before 17B Mcap

I'm seriously tempted to sell a huge chunk of my BCH that I'm still holding from the fork for IOTA.

We're talking like... doubling or tripling my IOTA holdings here. The only thing stopping me is the fear that the BTC->BCH flippeninig people might be right.