drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU4kjjkiZk8
youtube.com/watch?v=MGsZ1SV7BBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7bjwEXp7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jumpers!
What is your "signature" weapon, and how did you make it?

Quick, someone start an interesting conversation before waifu posting takes over another thread!

Sorry, it's much too l8 for that.

Tell me about your husbandos, Jumpchain.

'kay. You said Items plural. If you want something more than the cities changed, you might want to keep going.

Well... [LOSS] isn't a tangible thing you can interact with. It's just the way things are. But I'm fairly certain we have perks for dealing with that type of thing as if it were a person, so.

Although, I'm starting to think his plan wouldn't actually work, unless Exalted stuff is a lot crazier than I've been led to believe. Just managing to make [LOSS] into a singular identifiable thing and sealing it would be like building entropy-breaking energy generators. You're counteracting it... but you're not meaningfully changing anything, since it's still a part of everything with more primacy than your reality hacks at the end of the day. Which means the (drawback enforced) effects of [LOSS] on yourself will continue to progress, and, well. You know what happens then.

Then again, I didn't get half the things in his post past the most basic level, so.

To get back on track, the basic/initial idea was needing to change the fundamental nature of reality such that things are continually created instead of destroyed.

If it weren't a +600 CP drawback, I would've been a memeing fuck and made the solution realizing that [LOSS] is just meme magic Ethan and his cult created, then shrugging off the effects.

Why is one of the Goddesses a little girl?
Why are Dead Link and Link's Mom at the bottom after the Villains?
Why is the Happy Mask Salesman between Midna's boobs?

Signature weapon? Not most powerful?
Just my fists man.

I love to post this thing.

Chekhov's Gun
1. Base weapon Gravity Beam Emitter (Blame!)
2. Enchanted (King Arthur) to 'Absorb other items and gain their properties'
3. Absorbed Tracking Gun (Blame!) from 4. Dragon-Forged Weapon (Merlin)
5. Import as Barrel Replica (KNK)
6. Import as Seventh Holy Scripture (KNK)
7. Absorbed my Caster (Outlaw Star)
8. Absorbed the Dark Matter Gun (FFXIV)
9. Import as a Golden Weapon (Magical Girl Noir)
10. Utilized Dreadnought Engineering to upscale it to short rifle status.
11. Sword Plant (King Arthur) short rifle.
12. Using Let's Make It Better (Unholy Heights) to improve the traits.
13. EX Rank Item Construction (Fate/Extra) to make an A+-Rank Noble Phantasm. [Be sure to use Monster Hunter part, Orichalcum, Orihalcon, Obdurium, etc.]
14. Fill 'Blank Legend' with Colorful Backgrounds (Drakengard)
15. Absorb A-Rank Noble Phantasm
16. Absorb Lance of Longinus (NGE)
17. Import as Juju.
18. Import as Dual Weapon.
19. Create a Copy of Crowbar's Crowbar.
20. Absorb Copy-Crowbar

Thanks to the person who posted this pic last thread. It's awesome.

>Spoilers
What.

That cereal brand is popular in our interdimensional store.

Because in every depiction of Farore as a person she has always been a little girl.

Because they are dark and sinister in appearance though not in deed, so while they fit the image best in that area they're given a golden light to signify they're different.

Because wouldn't you be if you had the chance?

No problem man, it's a rock solid pic. Those sort of things need to be shared. Speaking of which, nice combo.

Hyrule Historia says the skull knight is the ghost of OOT Link.

Justice is making the (not unfounded) assumption that the woman is Link's mother since she is hooded and carrying a baby, and OOT Link's backstory involves his mother fleeing the war to Kokiri Forest and leaving her child with the Deku Tree before dying of exhaustion and wounds.

The lady holding the baby is Ocarina of Time Link's mom, from a semi-canon comic. The guy in the armor next to her is a Ghost from Twilight Princess who trains Link, he's OoT Link who died without anyone remembering him

Fair enough

Fair Enough

Point.

Come on man, at least spoiler it. For people who don't want to know.

The latter. The chain needs more McConaughey.

I recently forged a Mjolnir level scepter made of Uru, with Set's Eye as the focus. The ultimate in magical weapons! I made it via Nine Realms Craftsman, with that forge from History's Mighty Disciples, and that one perk from Generic Zombie Apocalypse that made anything without moving parts unbreakable. Combine that with the Dragon Forged ability/item buff from Merlin, and it's also a pretty deadly physical weapon as well. Still trying to come up with a cool name for it though. Been thing about Betelgeuse, after the star.

>inb4 Red posts her bow and wanks about it

Sweet.

>thing
That should be thinking...

This is very clearly a Planefu edition user

The Ardent Blade, an Anti Divine noble phantasm that I got from fate, but it's based off of you know what.

Though considering I've basically become a Tyranid, just with Classic Liberal values I don't think I can rightly wield it any more. Senpai would be so upset.

I have my UAC EMG from doom as my sidearm and a Maliwan electric SMG called Consumate Vexation as my go too.

I also use a Darksouls Greatsword that has absorbed the powers of the untold amount of demons I've murdered with it, just like big bro Guts.

I propose a compromise

Dear god, I'm gonna get that one as well, you mind?
Also do we have a Dragon's Crown Jump?
Cause I might just Jump that for the funnies.
Pic Related.

>Also do we have a Dragon's Crown Jump?

We do, in Imaged jumps. Pretty damn good too.

We know you have a single-target inferiority complex, user.

I halberd.

So I've made a point of grabbing any weapons and weapon mods possible throughout the chain. Add to that, I've grabbed a couple different types of magoscience and asgardian crafting perks, so I've fused together a magitek hack and smash lance that boosts my magic and science related abilities.

Plus, it looks spiffy and wielding something that huge one handed makes for a good passive intimidation push.

>This is very clearly a Planefu edition user
Is Kantai the place to get these?

I'm just sick of her trying to throw around her builds and spamming her shit in an attempt to attention whore it up. I'm glad she's learned not to spam the thread anymore with her bullshit, but you just know questions like that will make her shit the place up by trying to make it all about her.

Just ignore him, for fucks sake.

Help.

Kantai is shipfus.
Though now I wonder if you could import planes from Ace Combat as planefus in Kantai...
Scatovore, we know it's you. You always give yourself away by immediately taking any chance you can to attack Red. Why do you even bother anymore?

Would Drain No from YJ let me use magic while I have an Antimagic Field up?

Any images I post here I can expect to be saved, so go right ahead. As for DC, it even has a neat tower of jumper option if you've been there after some jumps under the belt.

NO. BAD user, DO NOT ROMANCE THE SHOTA GREAT OLD ONE.

There's a perk in Mage the Awakening for that.

>B-29
>huge warheads
Legit.

Maybe, but I'm under the impression that Planes are a cast-able power of carriers and airfields, there aren't any plane girls there. But I could be wrong.

Strike Witches will get you close-ish to that, and you could use the technomancer perk and artificer equipment to develop your own designs

Rolled 2 (1d8)

Going for it!

>Why do you even bother anymore?
Because the sooner we get rid of the attention whore, the better. If she never posts again I'll be happy.

>Though now I wonder if you could import planes from Ace Combat as planefus in Kantai...
That's what I meant you can import ships/vehicles to give them a brain and a human form.

>You may also import vehicles from other Jumpchains here for 100 CP, thereby gaining sentience, and a human form. They do not count for the maximum amount of ship girl companions you can purchase here, and they do not receive any CP, nor can they be designated your flagship unless it’s a warship, but if you want it, it’s here.

Because you respond to him.

Stop. Fucking. Replying. To him.

I hadn't thought of that, but it's pretty likely.

Hopefully it goes better for you than your time in Arthur or Exalted.

Jumpers, tell me of your grand battles with your nemesis and what fate the pair of you carved onto the world as a result. Jumper's companions, feel free to chime in with funny commentary halfway through said tales.

>kay. You said Items plural. If you want something more than the cities changed, you might want to keep going.
I was going to say something about the Liner having the same problem if you wanted to use it as a home, but decided not to.

Having to pack up all your suitcases over to the warehouse and disembark at the end of every jump is a pain in the butt, but not quite as bad as not being able to use a city as a city.

And it sort of fits, what with it being a cruse ship and all. So I decided against bringing it up to just argue for the Cities. (I would be buying the set.)

The jump sort of reads weird and confusing, like I am visiting the [TIME CUBE] website. But since SMT jump was not like that, I am assuming that ins intentional

Maybe a plain language glossary in the notes to tell you what everything is in one place?
Melody seems like Looney Tunes Cartoon powers. (Tunes, Melody, ha ha)
The Mask is THE Mask, and also Melody, and stacks with the above. There is one in the setting, but it is a trap, and the CP one in not.

Cels are a Kamen Rider thing?

Starlight is the power source for all the other powers in the setting?

Never read any of the stories, so this is a bit over my head.

The (Man or Machine) after stand is not a discount, but because you can choose to have a natural or artificial one?

Not sure about Awaken, because it has ALL the [WORDS]. Is it a Capstone booster, or just make you a Pillar Man, or both?

No Idea about all the other [WORDS] like [PILLAR PROPANE]

There is no saving you.

My version is better

Exalted was awesome for me actually, I got more than I was aiming for in the Gauntlet, thought I'd just die.

Also I think it's time to improve nither magic nor technology it's time for BEST CLASS!

youtube.com/watch?v=RU4kjjkiZk8

Did Mad Hatter disappear? It has been several months since I've seen him on the thread.

>McConaughey
???

>implying
I just wanted to get that damn discount on the Necronomicon. It'll be fine I said, what could go wrong I said.

>McConaughey
He's an actor. Stars in movies, TV shows and all that. He's even got a commercial for Jim Beam ad out right now, though I loathe JB.

They're magic, yes. But they're more Simmons than anything else. Specifically, they summon to-scale aircraft piloted by fae, pic related.

Hmm, I wonder if that applies to any aircraft used by a shipsloot. Oh Hornet...

Whats the closest thing to Killer Queen I can obtain?

youtube.com/watch?v=MGsZ1SV7BBU

바튼 말을 제외하고 Adieus는 약하게 넣어 그를 선호. 불쾌한 충분한 몇 피아노 포르테는 드물게 발견 간청을 부탁드립니다.

미스터 날씨에 사이에 아침 사촌도 해. 따뜻함 객체 문제 과정 활성 법 봄 여섯. 추구 지루한 알 수없는 권선보기는 사람이 추가 한 표시.

What're the best Hyperbolic Time Chamber time dilation options? I need something like 500 to 1000 times.

Hey Red, if you're reading, can you post more builds? I miss seeing your shenanigans.

You too, lurkers. Build for me. Build, I say!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7bjwEXp7Y

Clock of Ages (Narnia) is a 2x base, plus .2x more per jump you've done. So 5 jumps is 3x, 8 is 3.6x, 15 is 5x, etc.

Combine that with the door from SCP which is x140 and you can break 1000x pretty easily.

Just take the Stand option in Jojo or CoCo to make a replica

Negima's time villas. They aren't set to that but with some finangling you could figure one out eventually and change the flow of time to what you want.

When I get done with Indy jump build I will.

So awesome...you're going stress relief class? Enjoy, and have something exalted related.

>Except for the end of Barton and put him Adieus prefer understatement. Piano Forte is a few unpleasant enough thank you to discover rarely appeal.

>It is also a cousin morning between Mr weather. Spring warmth object method issues an active process of six. View tedious pursuit of unknown winding shows a man added.

Этo aнглийcкий, chan вы poгoнocцa

간단한 변명 활성 아들이 전적으로 번호 추가를오고 있었다. 모든 변명 숙녀가 아니라 생각하지만 아직 확신합니다 ?

감정이 Adieus전망이 더 같은 황홀 종료하지 않는 경우.

>Being Dawn Caste
>Ever
>Instead of glorious Zenith, or Bro-tier Eclipse

Yea he vanished just like the last time, showed up for like a day or something, said he would do something the very next day, and hasn't been seen since.

It's... not supposed to be confusing. Back of the box glossary is a go.

Pretty much, on Melody being a Looney Tunes thing. It's supposed to represent "toon force" (cartoon characters doing things they logically shouldn't be able to do because it's part of a gag).

Your assumption about the in-universe Mask being a trap is correct.

...No? Is there a KR series that uses something called [CELS]?

That is correct. Everything boils down to Starlight.

Discounts are after the colon and CP cost. "The Stand (Man or Machine)" is a song. A large part of the perks are named after musical references.

It just makes you a Pillarman/Scope Man. It's so expensive because it's the only thing you can't potentially get in-jump without OCP means.

They're just words. The bracketed capitalization is to maintain the style of the source material.

Alright, so, let me tell you about the madness that was Megaman Zero. The jump involved myself and my companions as members of the Resistance, valiantly fighting against the tyranny of Neo Arcadia. On every mission we went on, we were vastly outnumbered, and it usually ended up with hundreds if not thousands of Pantheons destroyed. I remember in one particular mission, we launched an assault on an air fleet that was just about to launch in order to find our base and bomb it into oblivion. Zero being revived helped turn the tide, as we were able to hammer the Neo Arcadian military. Problem is that the people of Neo Arcadia really didn't give a shit about the countless reploids who were losing their lives to the government's purges, which made convincing them to rebel damn near impossible. Even taking down Copy X and Phantom really didn't do the job. We actually managed to damn near cripple Neo Arcadia's forces when myself and my companions made sure Operation Righteous Strike succeeded when Weil returned. Then the tide of the war turned against us again, with Omega just slaughtering countless resistance soldiers, who we just couldn't replace. Luckily for us, it seems that now that Weil was starting to oppress them as well, the people started to realize just how dire our situation was. This, combined with our successful attack and war weariness, caused them to turn against Weil. Zero managed to kill Omega with a little help from the Guardians, and we confronted Weil. He managed to escape due to his immortality, but this time, it was him on the run. We finally confronted him aboard a still under construction Ragnarok, along with Zero, and we ended up defeating him and sentencing him to a fate similar to Kars. When the jump ended, we left as triumphant heroes and rebels, though our last years were spent searching for Ciel, who had gone missing. I promised Zero that I would return one day, and that together we would find the kindhearted scientist.

>Eclipse
>Social manipulators
>Bro

My companions include Tharja, Morrigan, Giffany, and Claude.
I have, against my will, become the husbando.

>This simple activity excuse son had been totally added number. All the ladies think of an excuse, but not yet convinced?

>If Adieus emotional outlook does not terminate more like a trance.

cyкa eбaть
youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA

They're a gardevoir and were my starter pokemon, and I decided to roll things for their personality(also gender), turns out he's my most feminine companion, despite being my only male companion.

Right, he updated the Witcher jump with a few new things but didn't fix the major issues people had with it. Then he disappeared right after saying that he would take a look at those issues.

You chose your own destiny.

Eclipse Castes who aren't dickheads are the broest of the bro.

There isn't much in-between.

Yeah but they can hook you up with the best parties, get you right into Ipithymia.

그 서로에 대한 해결되었다 기쁘게 생각합니다. 또한 끔찍한 노력 입구 어떤 가족을 종료. 소득 감탄에 던져의에 범위를 나타납니다.

I wish people wouldn't bitch about people posting builds, so that more people posted builds.

>Wanting to fuck Malfeas

Dragon's Crown Jump 066:
CP: 1000
Drawback:
Restless [+100]
Single Player [+200]
Origin: Dwarf [Free]
Perks:
Epic Proportions [Free]
Palete Swap [Free]
Soundtrack [Free]
Basic Attack [Free]
Air [-100]
Punch [Free]
Rock Skin [-100]
Grand Smash [-200]
Frenzy [-300]
Extract [-100]
Concentrate [-100]
Cheating Ass Magic Users [-200]
Physical Resistance [-200]

This is just about getting some cool dungeon running in and basically relaxing while my companions stick it out in the mansion.

Well maybe if those people weren't shitty players, this wouldn't be happening.

It ended well for Szoreny

My two favorite Husbandos are a couple of OC companions, and are half of my harem. My Pet from City of Heroes, who is exceptionally loyal, like Vanilla Ice is to Dio, and my Jonin Instructor, who constantly tries to assert that he is the Master in our Master-Student relationship, even though I far outstrip him when it comes to power and skill. I usually humour him and allow him some level of control over me, for his sake.

Reminder that Malfeas and Szoreny had a baby the same day they first made Infernal Exalts. So it might be intended to be a gift for one of their champions.

>Not wanting to fuck all the Yozi and their souls.

>Well maybe if those people weren't shitty players, this wouldn't be happening.
Considering Jumpchain is not multiplayer and you are not playing with them, how about shutting up so the rest of us can enjoy it?

When will you retards learn to ignore the shitposter?

I disagree. The only builds I don't like seeing posted are Tera's, but that's only because they are a fucking eyesore to look at. And then that one AI Poster that doesn't add any form of embellishment or any real human touch. I would be down for almost anything else, no matter how edgy or masturbatory.

He won't stop as long as you reply.

B-but I'm super funny and convincing you guys! Maybe if I tell a good joke or pour my heart out I'll succeed where over two years of arguments have failed!

My GM/ST just recently started an Infernals game, I took the Manse with that baby.

>Not seducing SWLiHN and Cecelyne as you become a Primordial 2.0, and ruling Creation with Law and Logic at your back

ew

Except the only reason they want builds posted is so that they can whip their schlong / own build out a minute later and go on about how their choices are so much more superior to the other person's.

That sounds like a must waifu to me. Infernal jump scenario when?

Is this the new face of Numbers Stations?

So? then we would have two builds instead of the zero builds that seems to be your goal.

That is fine with me.

Пoтepять глaзa тoлcтeют хвaлитьcя.

Builds, huh? I ended up resurrecting my main chain. I might have actual ADD at this point.

Jump 87: Bastion
Origin: Drop-In
Perks and Abilities:
Duclet Tones
Just Foolin' [900]
Who Knows Where [700]
The Stone Remembers [400]
Build That Wall [300]
A Pleasant Host [200]

Gear:
Phonograph
A Sack 'O Fragments
Calamity Cannon [0]

>"Here stands the Jumper. Just one man standin' over the ruins of what used to be Caelondia and the world around it. Torn to pieces by the Calamity. It don't bother him much. Hardly anything does anymore.

>"He's been everything a man can be. A teacher. A father. A healer. A man of science. A hero. A king. Even a god. There's little he can't do, nothing he can't break just using his fists."

>"So why, after nearly a millennia of wanderin' the highest and the lowest of worlds, does the empty halls of his home trouble him so?

Did I do good

Rolled 6 (1d8)

>PREVIOUSLY ON THE ADVENTURES OF KRONIG THE BARBARIAN, our hero found himself in a world with amazing magical powers with the ability to create life itself, and promptly ignored those powers to go hit things with a sword.

1. Deus Ex
2. Barkley's Shut Up & Jam Gaiden
3. Harry Potter
4. Kung Fury
5. Iji
6. Tomb Raider
7. StarCraft Human
8. RWBY

Saved: Undertale

SWLiHN might be salvaged, but Cecy seems too far gone.

>Having and/or sharing opinions on things is dangerous and should be discouraged.
Because we're here to talk about Jumpchain, not talk about Jumpchain!