Is IOTA capable to hit 1KUSD in two years?

Is IOTA capable to hit 1KUSD in two years?

What do you guys think? how much are you holding? Im currently with 250 and planning to buy more

None, soon going under top 100 again where it belongs.

Maybe $25 - $45 in two years. You need to be more realistic.

the fuck this autistic is saying?

Sure. If BTC will be $1m.

Hahaha this guy missed out on IOTA

Feels damn good that the mongs aren't getting rich on this. Poetic justice.

He's salty. Also he doesn't know anything about the coin, it's never been below top 12.

like 250 miotas?

I guess the price 2020 will be 100$ not sure about 1k tho

There is way too much IOTA in circulation to get that high anytime soon

But doesn't the bitcoin marketcap increase like 1000x per year or something like that? so at the end it doesnt matter or something like that i heard

marketcap means shit. Demand makes price, not marketcap. Also marketcap is only the worth of all coins together, not the volume. Do your research. If everyone sold, price and cap would be way lower.

Common misconception. IOTA doesn't have fractions of coins like other projects.

If you compare satoshis against how many IOTA there are, there are actually far less IOTA than bitcoin.

go back

not quite true, if we convert it into bitcoin units, there are still 7 million iotabtc more, but thats not that much

way too high, maybe 100 if we were crazy lucky that would make each iota 10 cents

No it's a worthless shitcoin. Not even decentralised, you may as well buy WoW gold.

So 1K USD by january am i right?

Sitting comfy on almost 1 giota, paid ~$2k for it a few days ago, now worth ~$5k

Might want to check your math on that again buddy.

Normies don't give a shit about marketcap

1,000 iota per Miota?

5000 trillion coins

1,000,000 per miota

january 2020

1,000,000 iota per miota

oh fuck, ya 1k iota is doable next year then, that's a fraction of a penny per iota still then