I got kicked out of d&d. Ask me anything

I got kicked out of d&d. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGzujGfXrlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were you kicked out of a game or did Gary Gygax come from the heavens and disallow you from any dnd related system?

You said anything.

Why are you That Guy and how do you live with yourself?

Alternatively, why is everyone else That Guy according to a series of events that totally happened, that you're going to describe for us using green text and meme arrows?

Where you kicked out because you're a /pol/fag?

How fast does a pigeon travel whilst carrying a small rodent (a field mouse, let's say.) during the winter solstice at the start of the fall season riding north american air currents over Northwestern Texas if it is being chased by a bluejay?

How many cocks can you gobble in 60 seconds?

>I got kicked out of d&d
How does it feel?

How did you earn this fate?

Do you have any regrets about the events leading to you being kicked out?

What time is it?

It's muffin time!
youtube.com/watch?v=cGzujGfXrlI

Can you get out?
>>/reddit/

Do you plan on answering any of the questions you are asked?

I german suplex the queen and shot laxatives into the food supplies of dark elf orphans. The rest of the group did not like my plan.

Considering you just said D&D what system were you playing?

5e

I feel ashamed that I watched all of that.

Free candy when?

Why didn't you leave by yourself as soon as you found out you'll be playing D&D?

OP is just a That Guy, move along people

Wait a second, this babyface is behind Cyanide & Happiness? That would explain a few things.

Your group was right.

What did you do that was so socially unacceptable that a bunch of desperate-for-friends social rejects decided to swipe left?

As far as I know, asdfmovies have nothing to do with C&H, and babyface is just a youtuber that made a remix with one of the vids.