Disney is making a next gen smart-contract token. The Walt Disney Corporation...

Disney is making a next gen smart-contract token. The Walt Disney Corporation. Supports major programming languages (Java, Python, Javascript, C#) to accelerate developer adoption rather than a proprietary system like the one Ethereum has. Supports business class permissions systems which will entice large scale enterprises to adopt it. With Disney's weight behind the project, they'll be able to convince partners to build on it and support their ecosystem.

It's a dark horse on Etherdelta and is trading at $0.55 each. Disney is the most careful company in the entire world about it's brand so the simple fact they are not only involved but overseeing the development of this blockchain is big news. I'm in the acquisition phase right now. Once the crypto world wakes up to it, the moon mission will be incredible.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What could this get to early 2018? $1? $5?

> careful about their brand
> openly runs a literal mill turning child stars into sex slaves for other children to emulate and directors to molest

I want to kill myself for not investing in this a week ago just because I was too lazy to get started on EtherDelta

theres still plenty of time

>Disney is the most careful company in the entire world about it's brand so the simple fact they are not only involved but overseeing the development of this blockchain is big news.

LMAO this project was ditched by Disney and has been picked up by random devs as an open source project., Lying through your teeth you shilling piece of shit.

Disney does fucked up stuff but they always get away with it. They've managed to keep Mickey out of creative commons licensing by manipulating politicians for decades. They have enough big time buddies that I'm not worried about them convincing their friends to use their Disney coin instead of Ethereum especially with the language support they have for it.

This is an odd one.
They claim its not to be a security but used as a utility token.

Is this jew talk for moon mission?

Prove it.

Did you know cp is so taboo but highly valued as it can send some you hate 20 years in prison and so sure they will never have a normal life again? People payed whole bitcoins for several of these nukes.

>However, Disney dropped the project in 2016 and decided to make it open source. Soon after, a group of former Disney employees founded the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit which manages upkeep of the protocol.

businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9

"In 2014, Disney’s tech-focused Seattle office started building what’s now known as Dragonchain, a blockchain protocol designed to allow for more data privacy than is possible on other enterprise-oriented blockchains like Ethereum. The idea was to develop a secure asset management system to be used internally.

However, Disney dropped the project in 2016 and decided to make it open source. Soon after, a group of former Disney employees founded the Dragonchain Foundation, a non-profit which manages upkeep of the protocol."

It's in the businessinsider article attached to their official website, LOL

thanks actually, I didn't realize this was a scam. They tricked me good

Disney let a bunch of engineers work on a major research undertaking and then open source the whole project and then let them go run it so they could profit off it. I'm just wondering how that deal got worked out. This coin has gone from $0.25 to $0.45 in a day. What does it all mean?

I really dont see how its a scam because of this.

All that matters is this is the closest thing we will ever have to a disney coin. It gon be huge.

do you faggots even research any of these tokens? the dragonchain devs are no small-time folk. look it up. this information alone is enough to take a gamble

2 million normies created their coinbase account in the last week. Guess what they going to buy? BTC, ETH, Litecoin and their favorite Dragon Chain... all because of branding power.

That's the most retarded logic I've ever heard in my life

>Branding and marketing doesnt matter more than tech or literally anything else

Ever heard of bitcoin?

Lol "former Disney employees"

have you ever worked in your life...you dont just forget people and connections you worked with....

If Disney want to ever dance back they could officially

btw Bittrex HQ is not far from their HQ and Bittrex follows Dragonchain on twitter....
just sayin....

>token

ERC20 is the token standard of virtual assets deployed on top of the ethereum blockchain. Ether is still needed to transfer these tokens. Ethereum is inextricably tied to all ERC20 tokens, and thus transacting with ERC20 tokens is fundamentally the same as transacting using Ether. There is no practical use for an ERC20 token that benefits the user, ERC20 tokens cannot have any features that do not already exist on ETH, and ERC20 tokens only act to lock consumers down to their platform. Therefore, there is no reason for ERC20 tokens to exist in any capacity, and all tokens are borderline scams or money grabs, without exception. We do not recommend investing in them. Please exercise extreme caution.

Everyone is focused on them showing 'distance' from Disney, but this happened in 2016 before this Spring's craze. I would argue in 2016, Bitcoin was looked down upon as this currency for the underground trades of drugs and shit. So what does Disney do to get into the sphere? They say "oh yeah we started it but they are 100% not affiliated with us! No sir, not with Disney" until you flash forward to 2018, when the risk is low and every is pushing for BLockchain tech. and Disney returns like "oh lol jk we were still here behind the scenes, yeah it is us... see how great this is? yeah we started early!"

2018. Dragonchain $1.

That's not even my point you retard. It doesn't have Disney branding because Disney abandoned the project

you are a liar and have never coded solidity a day in your life otherwise you would know everything you said is untrue fucking kill yourself

Not an argument, and nope, all true, for every ERC20.

Enjoy the bags.

yeah ok buy it after it's already 5x from ICO lmao

Former disney employees working on a former disney project. Still sounds like good marketing to me/

Not really. Disney treats their IT as shit.

>fires 90% of IT.
>brings in twice as many pajeets.
>To get severance you must train them to do your job.
>lol being cucked out of work.
>show but don't teach pajeet
>lawsuit filed against Disney
>Disney IT becomes shittier and curryfest 2.0
>Disney reversing position and bringing back local IT staff due to H1B tightening from Trump Administration and pajeets don't know shit.

hey pajeet, this is no way related to disney . stop shilling idiot

>They've managed to keep Mickey out of creative commons licensing

>abandoned
like you were at the orphanage, faggot.

Made some gains on ED but I hate that exchange so much that I won't trade on it ever again.

you are a retard. but even if you were right, dragonchain WILL be migrating off the erc20 standard onto its own platform.

that's why i didnt buy, seems to be doing quite well though