Warhammer 40k General

Thousand Funs Greater Than Word Blarers Edition

>Rules databases
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
wh40klib.ru/codex/
youtu.be/2gCgluVD0Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This kill the Ork.

+++ Penitents Repentias and Friends (1848pts) +++

++ Adepta Sororitas: Codex (2013) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1848pts) ++

+ No Force Org Slot (61pts) +

Ministorum Priest (61pts) [Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Power Maul, The Litanies of Faith]

+ HQ (260pts) +

Canoness (125pts) [Bolt Pistol, Melta Bombs, Power Maul, Rosarius, The Mantle of Ophelia]

Saint Celestine (135pts)

+ Elites (177pts) +

Repentia Squad (177pts) [Mistress of Repentance, 7x Sister Repentia]
··Sororitas Rhino [Dozer Blade, Storm Bolter]

+ Troops (320pts) +

Battle Sister Squad (160pts) [2x Battle Sister, Battle Sister with Flamer, Battle Sister with Heavy Flamer, Repressor [FW]]
··Sister Superior [Bolt Pistol, Combi-Flamer]

Battle Sister Squad (160pts) [2x Battle Sister, Battle Sister with Flamer, Battle Sister with Heavy Flamer, Repressor [FW]]
··Sister Superior [Bolt Pistol, Combi-Flamer]

+ Fast Attack (550pts) +

Dominion Squad (190pts) [4x Dominion with Meltagun]
··Dominion Superior [Bolt Pistol, Combi-Melta]
··Immolator [Dozer Blade, Laud Hailer, Twin-Linked Multi-Melta]

Dominion Squad (190pts) [4x Dominion with Meltagun]
··Dominion Superior [Bolt Pistol, Combi-Melta]
··Immolator [Dozer Blade, Laud Hailer, Twin-Linked Multi-Melta]

Seraphim Squad (170pts) [8x Seraphim, Seraphim with Two Hand Flamers, Seraphim with Two Hand Flamers]

+ Heavy Support (480pts) +

Penitent Engine Squadron (160pts) [Penitent Engine, Penitent Engine]

Second for Second Companies

>tfw no rubric bf

>Greater Than Word Blarers Edition

1kSons are Tzeentch right?
Word Bearers are Chaos Undivided even if some bros enduldge one god a bit more.
I wanted to start CSM originally with WBs but possessed look kind of shitty and Nurgle ended up growing on me so I just made my own Chaos-y Renegades.

Anybody have any of the Admech upcoming models? I really want that train

>tfw no SoB or Inquisitor in the new Kill Team

Ad Mech are getting new models? FW or GW?

Single Codex when?

>This kill the Ork.
The real question is what doesn't kill the Ork?

Genestealer Cult codex when edition

Orkz aren't that great at killing themselves , unless they are REAL FIRED UP at least.

Chaos finally good again?

I know they just got all those Deathwatch rules but what do you want out of the Codex?

A transport and...??

>tfw SoBros not getting love

Behold, a musical device the Omnissiah gifted humanity. youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
Also if we ever get a vidya game where we can play as a cogboy, that needs to play every time a puzzle solving mini-game pops up.

You are used to it. Like a beaten housewife, why do you except any thing good?

Just use the RT rules, stop bitching

Joke aside. Genestealer Cult, could have a mix of Imperial Guard units, cultist, tactical trucks.

You know a third line army.

Add this to the opening post:

wh40klib.ru/codex/

I'm not them, but I empathize is all.

This is completely irrelevant to Warhammer, but I don't care because its awesome.

Like when marines get a new assault vehicle.

You get all excited, finally something for your Repentias or Celestians to use.

But no he just taunt you with the new dress, it was an excuse to sucker punch you, choke you while the forces himself in your already broken ass.

You don't cry anymore, is the only pride you have left.

They should be happy they have good allies. Tyranids don't even have that

youtu.be/2gCgluVD0Aw

My hype intensifies.

I've been out of the loop for a few days, since the Ahriman plastic thing. Did something happen? I just saw the Kill Team stuff on GW.

>Crimson Slaughter, Black Legion and Khorne
Sigh. at least we tried.

I stand by my pholisophy, no expectations, no disappointments.

I laughed more than I should.

Also sounded like Meow when screaming and well now I need to make a regiment of Catgirls that specialize in Ork killing

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>crimson slaughter

Shouldn't be hard. Just force lots of LD checks & they'll help you with it since they're...WRITTEN BY INCOMPETENTS.

Oi, what book was it that let you craft abhuman armies? My IG friend might want to take a stab.

I knew it. I knew it. It's just more Khorne. Wait the new psychic disciplines are a thing? I guess I was wrong slightly.

>crimson slaughter
>black legion
>zerker

fffffffffffffffffffffff

>formations
>new psychic powers
>new kharn
>crimson slaugher and black legion

i'm not sure how i feel about this but let's get hyped anyway

can't get worse for sisters. a new book or any kind of attention would be a side grade

poor version of geomancy?

my guess is
>copypaste of 2 supplements
>renegade knights rules
>kharne rules
>maybe a small decurion for normal csm????
>copypaste of psychic powers plus another lore

>new psychic disciplines are a thing
>YFW they just harwire a gimped malific into the book and call it new.

No. I suspect they will be mediocre and makes CSMfags basically sting themselves with pic related every time they use them.
Or this. Probably this.

>can't get worse for sisters.

Yes it can.

Quiet you.

It can always get worst for an abuse housewife.

if they go for this I'll just sell my csm stuff and go full 30k, i am tired of this bullshit

post pics of your army

Do I have too they are in a box and I'm not wearing pants.

I don't think we need an entire codex for genestealers. I think we need them to be an awesome elite choice for a new Tyranid Codex. Give them special rules and such to make them super deadly.

I'm thinking:

>Genestealer Hybrids
Composition: 5-10 hybrids.
Special Rule: Hidden in Plain Sight
If a genestealer hybrid squad comes onto the table from reserve, the Tyranid player can choose to nominate a troops infantry unit on the enemy's side. On a 4+, that enemy unit is revealed to have harbored a pack of genestealer hybrids all along. Each Genestealer hybrid model can replace one and only one enemy infantry model, and if their are too many genestealer cultists to fit in the enemy squad they are removed from play (so 5 tactical marines can't turn into 10 genestealer hybrids). If any enemy models remain in the unit after the hybrids reveal themselves, the two units are immediately locked in melee combat. Finally, if the player nominates a unit currently embarked on a transport, both the enemy and the hybrids must immediately make an emergency disembark.

I intend their use to be something like this:
>Behold my Tau gunline! They have markerlight-induced BS5, reflect incoming fire, and are backed up by giant riptides!
>That's very nice Tau player. But unfortunately half your Fire Warriors are actually GENESTEALERS! And the other half are now locked in melee against genestealers! Muahahaha!

Another one:
>Genestealer Purestrain
Special Rule: Out of the Woodworks
Unlike other units, Genestealers can deepstrike only into ruins, buildings, forests, and difficult terrain. However they do not scatter and do not take dangerous terrain tests during the deepstrike. Finally, the terrain the deepstrike into cannot be in the enemy deployment zone.

>Guard player: My veterans take cover in the ruins and fry a carnifex with plasma, taking objective 1 in the process.
>Unfortunately for you, Guard player, those ruins are actually filled with GENESTEALERS!

Would someone like to add Khorne book 3 to this list?

>brand new psychic disciplines
Does this mean that it's not just adding three more powers to the current cult disciplines?

Is this going to require the Black Legion and/or Crimson Slaughter books to use?

>poo pooing the Heldrake, Forgefield and Maulerfiend

Why? They are great additions to the CSM line. The juggernaut is borderline "dino" and its an incredible and iconic design

It just has Khârn, it's not a Khorne book.

Just make a special ambush rule.

Or they just bloat cult disciplines with trash and call it a day.

Because the actual CSM units and models are still fucked. Dinobots are cool and all, but it isn't Codex: Dark Mechanicum.

Oh, you sweet summer child. Khorne is already the only God to have CSM formations, and now this new book has Kharn on the cover.

How much of the regular SM are vehicles, dreads and fliers?

Compare the two then we'll see if we need to call C:SM "Codex:Techmarine"

Are World Eaters/Khorne Marines that popular in 40k? I would think Plague Marines are the most popular cult. I can't imagine there's a market for a dozen variant Khorne Lords like they're doing in Age of Sigmar.

>I don't think we need an entire codex for genestealers
Genestealer Cults are already a faction of its own and stealers are the worst part of it, so having something other than one 600 pts formation would be nice

We'll see.

>two Khorne's and an Undecided

Wonderful. They've rehashed the last three suplements.

Digging this up from the last thread, could I get some C&C for this please? Cheers.

>Canoness, Priests and the Xenos inquisitor join the large Sister unit.

>Hereticus inquisitor joins the Sororitas command squad to cause Perils of the warp shenanigans on Deathstars.

Sisters of Battle - 1500 points

Canoness - 135
+ Eviscerator
+ Mantle of Ophelia
+ Rosarius

Ministorum Priest - 55
+ Power axe
+ Litanies of Faith

Ministorum Priest - 40
+ Power axe

Ministorum Priest - 40
+ Power Maul

Sororitas Command Squad - 185
+ 4 Condenmor Boltguns
+ Banner of the Order Militant
+ Rhino

Battle sister squad - 265
+ 20 sisters
+ Veteran Superior with Power axe

Battle sister squad - 65
+ Flamer

(X2)
Dominion Squad - 175
+ 4 Meltaguns
+ Combi-Plasma
+ Immolator with Heavy Flamer

(X2)
Exorcist - 125

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor - 65
+ Psyocculum
+ Condemnor Boltgun

Ordo Xenos Inquisitor - 50
+ Rad grenades
+ Plasma pistol & Bolt pistol

Has anyone been able to convert the Deathwatch epub to not look like shit? Reading it naturally looks like ass and is and calibre's been running trying to do the conversion for the last 3 hours with no progress. Plus online converters I've tried have failed as well.

It will suck anyways. And btw, isn't this like the 4th supplement (6th if we count old and updated black legion and crimson slaughter)? What's the fucking point making these? Why not just update the codex itself?

Convert... to pdf ? or what?

Reads fine in readium and kobo.

my bet is something like daemons incursion release. expanded psychic powers

maybe it's just me but the perils table isn't that scary and most are just pass a leadership test.

doubtful, all of gw's epubs look like that.

>Are World Eaters/Khorne Marines that popular in 40k?
Honestly? I think the reason why Khorne gets all the attention is because people at GW have zero interest for Chaos or at least CSM and the draw sticks on who has to write content for them and they choose Khorne because he is the god of mindless destruction and murder. GW just takes the easy way out because they are lazy/uninterested in otherwords

>it's a Khorne supplement episode

>maybe it's just me but the perils table isn't that scary and most are just pass a leadership test.
Yeah.

Fantasy did it way better with murderous perils as well as the irresistible force change.

Are the Crimson Slaughter Slanneshi now?

No they are pawns of Tzeentch.

Traitor's Hate. As in, Traitors hate it.

Guess staying loyal has its benefits. Maybe I can become a Black Shield in redemption..

>Maybe I can become a Black Shield in redemption..
Ok but you can't have any special weapons.

Plasma weapons on SoB, never.If you want plasma. Bring allies like Scion or IG veterans.
Acolytes with plasma are not reliable.

Exorcist if you can give them a Storm Bolter do it.

Give your Inquisitor power armour.

The Eviscerator is a hard sell. I usually just give the Canoness a Power Axe you get the extra attack Or the Blade of Adomination. Math wise the re-roll is worth it, but with the Priest is questionable.

The banner for the Command squad, beside being pretty is not very useful.

The 5 girl squad, is going to stay back on an objective I guess? If you can give them stormbolters. The extra Dakka can help.

You play SoB remember the stack the odd in your favour.

SoB play how the Tau should, a combined arms approach, instead of the animu mecha

Had never heard of either of those but they look a lot better. Thanks!

Loyalty is it's own reward :^)

Funny enough grav-spam on orks without armour.

Money, money is always the answer. This way you buy all the splat books, and buy the new codex with everything folded in, plus the next round of splatbooks

I'm cool with that, better than my Meltagun trying to eat me in my sleep.

NP, it's the new epub3 format, half-assed readers can't read the layout format yet.

The why are Bangels worse off than Dangles?

>GW thinks people will just keep buying their shit regardless of how little effort they put into it
You'd think the ever decreasing sales would make them consider changing things.

Side effect of not handing over your STCs to the weird guys in robes from Mars.

>Bangles
>A beauty accessory
>Marines who are seen as beautiful and put merit into the arts
>Dangles
>Nickname for swinging penis and testicles
>Marines in the closet for being total fags
I love how this shit just forms naturally.

Daerktalong, Darkshrourd, Nephillim and the pimpmobile plans still haven't been sent in for.

Heh well here Dangles are a nickname for shit-nuggets hanging in the asshair.

they're better at keeping secrets, obviously

I thought those were Dingleberries. Dangles just sounds like a crass term for dangling things, usually cock'n'balls.

>The banner for the Command squad, beside being pretty is not very useful.
I would've thought the +1 attack for all the ICs in the large sister squad would be great. Should I drop it for another Condemnor?

Because they're Catholic.

Extra s3 attacks are pretty moot.

The Crimson Slaughter aren't at all Khornate you fuck.

Khorne cursed them but they are Chaos Undivided.

Whoever said that the Bolter and Chainsword Chaos fandex was decent should be fucking shot. That thing is an abomination. As soon as you have the write a "how to use this codex guide" that involves playing half a dozen games to acclimate yourself, you need to stepb back and start simplifying things.

That red is outrageous

> I can't imagine there's a market for a dozen variant Khorne Lords
GW doesn't do market research.

Dork Angels are Catholic, too. One is the ceremony and devotional aspect of Catholicism, the other is the guilt and shame and penance angle.

Every geneseed is sacred, user.

>Khorne cursed them
>name and origins and behavior and color scheme are all very Khornate

>why u guiz call dem corn flakes?

Nop, never the extra attack is not really worth it.

The old SoB wisdom is:

You want AoF: Priest with Litanies of Faith>Laud Hailer>Veteran Superior>Simulacra.

Rhino and Immolator: Dozer Blade>Laud Hailer

Exorcist: Storm Bolter>Dozer Blade

The rest kind of depends of your play style.

Crimson Slaughter use a decent amount of sorcerers.

You're saying the supplement list should be revised to two undivided and two Khorne?

Why would anyone use a Renegade Knight instead of a FW Chaos Knight?

I can see no way in which the Chaos Knight isn't just straight up better apart from price (which is like $20 difference).

Noone here ever said it was decent, it's pretty much denounced as the work of anti-Spaceodin.

If they are Undivided then how come they swore loyalty to Abaddon?

Gotcha!

chaos knight can be made a daemon, can take a dirge caster, can take it will not die (nurgle), and has it's own conversion kit