So when is the actual moon mission?

So when is the actual moon mission?

5 days

Thank me later

2 days ago

I'm making bank buying in at sub 700 and selling at 750.

I was doing something similar but I'm completely inexperienced with trading and I didn't wanna fuck myself over. Managed to make another 2000 tokens and thought I'd leave it at that.

you're only really alive when you lose 70% of your BTC

NEVER

April 1st

lifting off right now boys

back to page 1

I'll have to take your word for it, friend.

Oh shit you're right, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Right now

oh shit holla at your daytrading boi

Up up and way!!!

Buckle up boyz!

can't believe i bought back in at 980 a few days ago

i fucking hate myself

reeeeeee why are we pumping i needed more

WE TOLD YOU A MONTH AGO FAGGOT

moon mission is in 2018. almost every altcoin is green lol..

When the mainnet is released in 2018.

get the fuck in here

is it over already?

No, I initially bought at 400-500 sats. Just wanted to accumulate more.

I'm already strapped in senpai

I wish that req had an anime like ark.

false alarm, it's going back down
go home

REKT

lol this shitcoin is going back to 600

>about to pass LINK in mcap
wew lad

wish it would so I can get more

I fucking hope so, sold at 836 waiting to get back in

no product shitcoin floating on hopes, dreams, and empty promises.

how big is that wojack folder?

ZzzZzZZzZZz and its over. Whelp. See you all for the next pump and dump on this shit. I can't wait till there is actual news. No wonder the Devs didnt give an exact date for colossus. The pajeets would be going even more crazy and we would have hit 900 tonight, back to 650 we go!

pls dont moon until ive had 2 more months to accumulate

It is going back to 700 at least. The volume has died and the pajeet pump and dump is over. anything else now will be people seeing threads like this and panic fomoing as it slowly bleeds out. Sold at 840, feels good man.

It's mooning on launch of Test Net, which is between now and the 22nd of December. Your time is limited.

>Veeky Forums shills for REQ
>almost buy
>realize I'm piss drunk and I should JustWait(tm) until I sober up
>do so
>it's literal dumpster fire

no thanks!

Are you dumb? It's currently at nearly 12.x cents and ATH was 13 cents just before Bitcoin's huge run-up. In fact, it held it's value better relative to BTC than almost any shitcoin, and this is AFTER modest news.

If anything, that indicates the smart money is waiting, not selling.

There's no smart money in alt coins

eth is an alt coin

we

it only held its value during the btc bull because it got massively pumped beforehand and fomo held it in place + the collosus news.Which btw is nothing. They aren't even going to be finished launching colossus fully and using the tokens until the END OF 2018!... Sure like XRP it will probably moon before then (REQ are doing escrow in Q32018 which XRP just did) but Jesus come on. Read the road map and stop listening to pajeet pump and dump hype.

Seriously, it is the easiest roadmap to read (it's for 12yos and civ players) in crypto and you haven't read it.

Request Petra : Q4 2018 and after

- Deploy a governance system (Vote/Token Chat)

- Launching the "Internet of Things framework" project

- Deploy inter-currency settlement through REQ token to facilitate international payments

- Launching the "Continuous Payment" extension, which will act as a Down payment with an infinity of micro payments

april? chill out bro. we dont need a thread every day asking when its gonna moon.

Product release to public is in 2-3 months.OMG have nothing for example and wont have a product for a year or more.

>ignore the entirety of the release on the ETH main net
>ignore the Q2 2018 adding fiat currencies
can you read?

Whenever they decide to release Colossus.

>Anonymous
idiot cant comprehend that request will literally have more functionality than paypal by april/may time